It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

I believe too that there is no conspiracy here.

One other thought is that(believe it or not):

That area had to clean itself from the bad karma of its people.As we approach 2012 earth cleans many areas.And for that reason the earthquakes are caused.

Source:reading from channellings.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Are you aware that the Caribbean is sitting atop tectonic fault lines which are due to movement of the Caribbean plate, slipping eastwards at a rate of about 2cm a year, relative to the vast North American plate to the north?

The boundary of these two tectonic plates lies off the north coast of Haiti but there are several fault-line systems to the south that cut across the country from east to west.

It was the sudden "strike-slip" movement of one of these fault lines, the Enriquillo-Plantain Garden fault zone, that led to the disaster.

Wired Science

This fault, locked for the last 250 years, has been gradually accumulating stress which was released in a single large earthquake when the ground moved more than a metre. It was a shallow shock and it probably resulted in the rupture of the whole of the Earth's crust above it.

So why bring in a conspiracy where there’s none? HAARP has nothing to do with the Haiti quake!

But hey! This is a conspiracy site. So bash on!

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by Imagir

...I too am a firm believer that this earthquake in Haiti and many others were caused by some sort of "technologically advanced" weapon. They can't be happening naturally. Isn't it funny how the majority of the quakes that occur these day's seems to only be happening in poor or impoverished countries?...

Then what was the cause of all of the other major earthquakes that have happened in the past, before this "technologically advanced" weapon was available?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Great thread and research thank you.

For all you nay-sayers ask yourself this.

What reason would the USA have to keep Haiti's people alive and prosperous?
None.

What good would it do the USA to invade Haiti (as it's done) take control of Haiti (as it's doing) and from there use Haiti (as it will)...

Oil

And less you forget. Where are the largest US Embassies in the world? Iraq. Iran... And Haiti. Haiti - little Haiti - has the 5th largest US Embassy in the world.

It's not a far cry to believe the catastrophe in Haiti was in fact an event created by the USA - a mass genocide of another people to get their greedy hands on more.

According to the channel Vive, a report from the Russian Northern Fleet "would indicate that the earthquake that devastated Haiti was the 'clear results' of a test of the U.S. Navy through one of its 'weapons of earthquakes'" . As published on this Venezuelan public media site, it is "more than likely" that the U.S. Navy had "full knowledge" of harm that "this earthquake test could potentially have on Haiti and had pre-positioned their Southern Command Officer, Gen. PK Keen, on the island to oversee relief efforts if needed."

source = Radio Nacional de Venezuela (RNV)

There's Prime Argus folks - look it up yourselves

The US has had the capability to *make earthquakes* for decades.

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."-- United States Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, April, 1997

"Senator Claiborne Pell several years ago had been quoted in a news story in which he had said, "now that we can control the weather, create earthquakes and tidal waves and use it as a weapon of war we need to do a treaty." ....Russia and the United States have worked together hand in hand for twenty years in developing weather control. The Russians were here at Lawrence Livermore Laboratories cooperatively working, and received an award for some of their work on weather control. It is a project that has been done, many years ago
source

more here

Here' s an excerpt from Phil Schneider's speech...

The Federal government has now invented an earthquake device. I am a geologist, and I know what I am talking about. With the Kobe earthquake in Japan, there was no pulsewave as in a normal earthquake. None. In 1989, there was an earthquake in San Francisco. There was no pulse wave with that one either. It is a Tesla device that is being used for evil purposes. The black budget programs have subverted science as we know it.

And don't forget Phil Schneider's death by suicide only months after divulging this information.

Then there's Clinton...

source

There is evidence that the United States found oil in Haiti decades ago and due to the geopolitical circumstances and big business interests of that era made the decision to keep Haitian oil in reserve for when Middle Eastern oil had dried up.

There is also good evidence that these very same big US oil companies and their inter-related monopolies of engineering and defense contractors made plans, decades ago, to use Haiti's deep water ports either for oil refineries or to develop oil tank farm sites or depots where crude oil could be stored and later transferred to small tankers to serve U.S. and Caribbean ports.

Tap Haiti's oil, keep it so poor it will be grateful for slave wages at sweatshops. Let sexual tourism and the white sex-abusers do as they will.
Transfer quickly more Haiti properties to foreigners and render the "good" Haitians as maids, butlers and servants in US/Euro-owned Haiti tourist resorts like the rest of the Caribbean. Militarize Haiti so that dissent is not possible even as a thought. That's perhaps UN Envoy, Bill Clinton's "best chance in my lifetime" scenario for Haiti. (more) (much more)

Anyway, I could go on and on with this but it comes down to one fundamentally question - If you believe the USA could do this to innocent people or not.

All you have to do is look at the REAL history of the USA and what it's done to it's own people (much less other countries and peoples) to get the answer to who (I believe) is responsible for the genocide by earthquake(s) in Haiti.

peace

[edit on 21-1-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I just don't see how China and Russia would be quiet while "America" engaged in all of these conspiracies.

Are you saying that Russia and China are supporting "America" as it engages in mass murder (not that it does or does not have a problem with mass murder... but when its the USA thats doing it.)? If they are not saying anything, they are then supporting it.

You are fear mongering. I think this qualifies as a Hoax.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Very nice Phage, I was hoping that you'd comment on this.

Does anyone know what would happen if they pointed that thing at the crust instead of the sky? Could all that power somehow effect the plates, maybe make them move? I doubt it would get past all that rock. Just throwing ideas out there.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If Tesla said it was possible that altering the ionosphere could cause earthquakes, then I believe it is possible, because I think Tesla was an amazing genius.
But what I fail to ever see is some sort of information on HOW this could happen - by what mechanism does this work (theoretically?) How does heating up the ionosphere cause the ground to move miles inside the crust?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
Very nice Phage, I was hoping that you'd comment on this.

Funny how you were "hoping that phage would comment" are you serious? Instead of doing your own research you end up using other peoples research which you don't even know to be true since you did not even look for yourself.

This does not qualify you to make a comment in a thread, not at all, especially while agreeing with said research. Comment all you want, but jumping on the 'phage band wagon' is pretty lame, and annoying all the same.

I think the OP has brought up some extensive research, and although some things are unclear since this is technically a conspiracy at this point in time, it doesn't mean you can't appreciate the time someone put into making the thread.

And someone else wants to call this a hoax? Based on what?! Once again another person who just reads a thread, judges it based on their sacred knowledge of the inner workings of the world and goes along their marry way.

Do your own research, back it up, and if you want some responses then try putting it in a format similar to the OP's format, because that is the way to present something, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Those of you are antimately arguing that this was not caused by HAARP sound more foolish than those who who heavily believe it was. Neither side has presented any viable research. Citing university based reached or Einsteins contributions as relative information is silly. Tesla used an ether based model in application and succeeded with it many times over. Einstein did not. Tesla had long discovered the underpinnings of atomics, and therefore whether mass conversion was discovered or engineered was of no relevance. It is of great significance that there is increases activity, but that is all. One of the things I noted with the field measurement is the intensity at ~2HZ. You would suspect that resonance would occur at 6.67 to 7.5HZ, but the chart does not go that high. Little was discussed by Tesla on the actual manipulation of ELF waves, and it is possible that the high intensity lines around 2 HZ could be a harmonic atc 1/3 to 1/4 cycle. Using the U3 model, which supercedes special relativity, whenever it was accepted (as Tesla did), it would not be difficult to generate such a reaction. (especially if you have been researching it with unlimited money for 100 years) Learning the actual manipulation required would be rather difficult for an individual with limited resources. In the future, for those monitering harp, there must be some other things included, besides the main field. THe main field is a function of many input variables, that include the sun, haarp, earth itself, time (as in position in the universe), and others. Drawing conclusion from the Earth's field is futile, because there is much more input that affects the field that are major compared to Haarp. Here are some variables that must be considered for greater isolation of variables, before the system can be a higher probability event, but there will never be proof in either direction, wholly, less you were part of it, directly, and even then, you probably wouldn't fully know.

1.Power consumption of Haarp facility (this will be difficult)
2.Frequency ouput of harp system (longitudinal pulses) not transverse
3.Satelite interaction (by frequency association (direct or harmonic)
4.The earth field
5.The Sun
6.Other significant celestial line ups (that the sun will react to)

We would be better of leaving it as a possibility rather than becoming the "the proof guru", in either determination. Scientifically speaking, neither argument holds any water due to lack of knowledge of what to look for and of the information itself. It would probably not be beneficial to anyone to even seek some of the information, and that has implications in itself. Just something to keep in your hat.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I have to say I love this thread.

Here is the deal, just about everyone here knows that earthquakes have been around a lot longer then haarp.Why do some have to dream up man made causes for an earthquake? isn't an active faultline enough? Is it because Man is so callous to his fellow man that when any kind of suffering is found we automatically equate one with the other? Is it because we cannot have our sense of justice gratified when nobody is to blame? (other then those afflicted for picking a poor choice of location to live.)

I wonder how many Shamans, Medicine men and Witches were strung up by their people for failing to stop a totally unstoppable event of nature. Gotta blame someone, scapegoats are us.

Has Haarp become our Hades? Dishing out suffering and woe? Lets just blame the gods and start reading entrails.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Helmkat]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It would involve more than just heating the ionoshpere. The heating of it, if it occurs is a product of wireless transmission. The earth has resonate frequency of 7.5 HZ, based on its volume. If a longitudinal pulse is generated (emf) and sent into the earth, it will not attenuate. The longitudinal, or scalar wave travels through and around the earth like a 3-dimensional "rock in the pond" wave. THis wave has no electricity flow whatsoever associated with it. This wave then bounces back and returns with little attenuation. The wave can then be "tapped" electromagnetically, over and over. The wave does not move faster, because it is at light speed. THe wave gains "impulse magnitude" with every tap. If we do this over and over we can "sqeeze" the electrical pressure into a storage device, again in pure electrical pressure, no flow. The ionoshpere may be a good candidate for a storage device. A reciever that is activated in like fashion to resonate accordingly to release said energy in a location. Simply, the earth's core, the surface of the earth, the atmosphere, ionnosphere, space, and the sun are a big self tuning electrical ckt. You are just changing time of transition of what already naturally occurs in the system. Release it here, store it there. Once the system is resonating with itself (system pause), the slightest, but none the less proper device set to recieve the stored potential (possibly in the ion sphere) to another area of broken symetry with the natural either flow. A fair bit of power and elaborate system is required to get the process going. Tesla was able to do it on a smaller scale, and it wasn't until he realized the planet/solar system was basically a self tuning resonating ckt that already contained the size and principle he needed to provide witreless power. Real world example of resonances include fluid hammer in pipe, critical lift on helicopters, harmonic destruction of machinery, etc. Doing this at the spped of light can bring massive effects, they can be used for both expansive and life giving qualities, just as destruction, but easily could be done, understanding the ether field and resonance. Without looking at those closely and showing yourself these already occur in nature and that everything that occurs is natural, there is no point in looking. Your mind will provide you with no explanation that will satisfy you, and will go into a circular run program. It is not only possible, but probable, but that brings no conclusions to Haiti, nor will it ever.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

So, you believe the leaders of this world love us, and would never do humanity any harm?

And you think I'm full of bs? Good one.

Listen bro, I don't have time for people like you. Your one of those people that sees something that doesn't necessarily fit your views and you instantly make things personal. In case you haven't noticed this web-site ultimately is a discussion forum. It's people like you that make this web-site a bad place to be for others. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about something. Do you need someone to talk to?

What you have done to my post here is very childish. Even if I could prove what I say, ( which you know I can't , no more than you could prove your side) I don't think you would accept it anyway.

Soon you will see who is and is not full of bs. I already know the answer to that one........................you apparently do not.

~ Zeus

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Remember that movie Under Siege 2? With that satellite that shot the beam down and caused the earthquakes? I think movie writers and movies hide the truth in plain sight... Not saying it was HAARP, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was..

Deebo

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe all earthquakes are are un-natural. Actually, most earthquakes do happen naturally.

The thing I'm getting at is, with the Haitian quake look who is actually in control at ground zero. They are not exactly what one would refer to as good people. To me, that alone gives it all away.

I know there are alot of good people helping in Haiti, but the ones in power and control there are not good people.

It's really as simple as that.

Thanks for being decent, Serbsta.

~ Zeus

Edit: Spellin'. Respect to the Haitians in their time of need. ( I spelled Haitian wrong)

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Earth quakes and fault lines are way down the line from source, and all is natural, even if caused by man. Understanding that there is no answer and that all you can do is be aware that the answer always moves further down the line, until just out of sight, is a start. Otherwise you are a self proclaimed guru, repeating what other gurus have said. The issue here isn't whether or not Haiti was man made or natural, it is all natural. All man can do is copy nature, and that is always what he has done. Unfortunately, he has chosen to use it to deter life, rather than expand it. The real discussion is whether or not:

A: the technology exists to use scalar longitudinal pulses in resonance to store large amounts of potential energy in EMF form, that can be used as energy for specific purposes.

This has no positive and negative to it. There are no sides, only the ones you create with ignorance. If you have information or understanding then put it up. We can depict through its usefullness ourselves, we don't need judges. If you personally have never pursued these avenues of research yourself, and dont have any idea what scalar waves are in relation and difference to herztian waves, then you have no business denouncing anything. You work through the negative into the positive. Which is?

If there is evidence of any sort that scalar resonance occurs in nature, and that man should look to nature for example due to its inherent efficiancy, then it should be explored. All the laws of thermodynamics and Newtonian physics are gudelines and the energy balances are closed loop. Closed loop models do not work with what we are speaking of.

Every atom is an over unity device. All physical objects are composed of atoms. The charge source is not contained in a battery. Gravity is undefined, only observed. Gravity has more magnitude vectors than you were told. So does electricity. Resonance does occur and every one has had experience with it. The speed of light is not constant and is not the speed limit of the universe. Time can be engineered and has been. Time is not linear as we have been taught. The only way to explain and replicate these statements is apply it yourself, however you see fit. Try and repeat some a TEsla's work on a bench, study and apply, see how it relates to other things. Which brings us to the real bottom question.

Does there exist an ether field?

And then I'll leave you with a question.

If we are measuring light waves (which are massless diturbances that can occur and transition into physical mass), what are these light waves disturbing? If light waves are a disurbance to the natural "ground" state in a vaccuum, must not that medium be travelling at the spped of light? If this medium can be moved or there is evidence of it moving on its own, would it not start from the speed of light?... meaning in order to detect it, you could not use light speed sensing equipment, such as your eyes. But you could observe "work", and if certain things are going on that are backwards of what we have been taught, and work is being done, you can measure the result. The ether model is an open system in which the same energy that causes atoms to run and all things to exists in all forms of radiant or physical energy, is the energy that is extracted into the system by breaking symetry, something nature does every moment in everytime to create existence and life. It includes newtonian physics, quantum mechanics, special and general relativity, and coincides with the grand unified theory. It is re-enforced in torsion physics, DePalma's work, john bedini, Tesla's work, Reich's work, Myron Evans, tom bearden, many universities of many nationalities, and most important, in everyday life. It includes and works as an engineerable model either speeding up or slowing down the field that is nearest detectable to us that runs all things. It supports all spiritual and religious teachings.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thank you for your informations and input about... OIL in Haiti!
I only now understand why France has protested against the "Haiti invasion"....

Before now I've consider this french statement absolutely crazy, but now...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by serbsta

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe all earthquakes are are un-natural. Actually, most earthquakes do happen naturally.

The thing I'm getting at is, with the Hatian quake look who is actually in control at ground zero. They are not exactly what one would refer to as good people. To me, that alone gives it all away.

I know there are alot of good people helping in Haiti, but the ones in power and control there are not good people.

It's really as simple as that.

Thanks for being decent, Serbsta.

~ Zeus

I agree whit you. Completly.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

So, your analysis of me from my post is that I am a "Terror Manager", and I am also ignorant.

Nice name calling.( excuse me while I have a flashback to my elementary school day's) Your comments really make me reminisce of my adolescent years.

Ok , the adult me is back.

Have you heard of the Ben Franklin method.
Here's a little formula I use in decision making. Tried and true.
mysite.verizon.net...

My "theory" has absolutely nothing to do with terror or ignorance. My theory has to do with common sense, nothing more. All of the evidence that I have seen strongly suggests that I am right. And until I see different, that's the way I will continue to see things.

Do you think that I enjoy thinking this way? Well, I'm here to tell you I do not. I think this way because I have been lied to my entire life about pretty much everything.

Isn't it funny how people bag on conspiracy theorists all of the time over their conspiracy oriented views. But, what people always seem to forget is that theorist's wouldn't exist if conspiracies didn't. This is sort of like the age old question, " What came first the chicken or the egg?" Obviously, the egg came first. In this case, the question is, "What came first the conspiracy or the theorist?" Obviously, the conspiracy came first.

If you truly want to eliminate the theorist you have to eliminate the conspiracy first. Until this happens, (and it won't) theorists will always exist. Again, this is common sense.

Yes, I believe the Haitian quake has "conspiracy" written all over it. Until I see evidence to suggest other wise, I will continue to rely on common sense to make my decisions regarding situations like the Haitian quake.

Disasters happen, live with it you say? Well, you can live with it if you like. I choose not to. I refuse to be just another sheeple among the masses being misled by people that don't deserve to be in power in the first place.

Don't be so quick to pass judgment on people. Think before you post.

~ Zeus

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a question that i don't think anyone has considered asking, or maybe it has and i just haven't found it, as there are quite a few threads on this Haiti thing. I also figure this quake was a Haarp jobby, but what i find really wierd is this.

I have friends that are in Jamaica. They never felt any kind of quakes, or tremors of any kind, and Jamaica is virtually right beside Haiti!! Why is that? A quake with that magnitude, you would think people on the next island would have felt something! But none of the surrounding islands felt anything!

Anyone with answers out there???

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Apparantly they can direct the energy to any point on earth from what i understand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join