It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The Haiti earthquake was 5.9 and occured at 11:03 (several hours before the minor activity shown on the magnetometer trace).

The Mexico/Guatamala earthquake (offshore) was 4.9 and occurred at 09:32 (again, before the activity).

There is no relationship between earthquakes and HAARP or magnetospheric activity.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Imagir

The Haiti earthquake was 5.9 and occured at 11:03 (several hours before the minor activity shown on the magnetometer trace).

The Mexico/Guatamala earthquake (offshore) was 4.9 and occurred at 09:32 (again, before the activity).

There is no relationship between earthquakes and HAARP or magnetospheric activity.

Maybe today Kaktovik has sounded the first "bell"?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is the "Chain" on 12 Jan 2010.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.space.com...

Is there a relationship between solar events and earthquakes?

The question of a solar disturbance/magnetic field change related to earthquakes has been thoroughly investigated and found to be unproven.

An international meeting of scientists was convened in London from November 7 to 8, 1996, on the subject of relationships of earthquakes to other phenomena for prediction purposes. Papers of that meeting appeared in the Geophysical Journal International, vol. 131, pgs. 413 to 533, 1997. (Perhaps you should read those articles and the summary by Geller). The consensus of the meeting was that prediction was not possible. As Main points out in Nature (vol 385, pg 19-20, 1997) "Modern theories of earthquakes hold that they are critical, or self-organized critical, phenomena, implying a system maintained permanently on the edge of chaos, with an inherently random element and avalanche dynamics with strong sensitivity to small stress perturbations."

Geller, a prominent seismologist at the University of Tokyo who continues to research the possible earthquake relationships to other natural phenomena, reports "The chaotic, highly nonlinear nature of the earthquake source process makes prediction and inherently unrealizable goal." If you believe that you have some solid first-hand evidence, perhaps you should write to Geller to bring yourself up-to-date on this subject (Dr. Robert, Dept. of Earth and Planetary Physics, Graduate School of Science, Tokyo University, Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN).

I have found no evidence of a significant relationship between the phenomena you talk about. Perhaps you should read my last book, "Introduction to Geomagnetic Fields" (Cambridge Unversity Press, 1997) which discusses the realistic relationships of the solar activity to processes on Earth. --Wallace H. Campbell, [email protected]

Even if there was ... WTF you blaming harrp for ?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Here is the trace from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Not much happening until the solar wind increased at about 12:00.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bfd41394a0f.gif[/atsimg][ats]http://geomag.usgs.gov/wwwplots/sjgt.gif

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Only a friendly advice, if you want...
Take a look at this thread by Zorgon (one of the best) www.abovetopsecret.com... and made your own opinion about the Scalar Weapons like Haarp.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here's a picture of the deadly weapon used to create such havoc...

THE MAGNETOMETER

(cue scary music)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What about Kaktovik,... Phage?
Any idea?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I have read that thread. Zorgon seems to like to add facts to fiction to mislead the reader.
Using facts for backing on claims that are irrelevant. Only someone who wants to believe these things see his case as the truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You know I remembered this coverage by CHBC news in Canada, in depth looking at the history and the conspiracy of HAARP, including having the copies of the 2, note that is 2, patents for operation, one patent was for a device of incredible more power than the one the public sees. And the man looking at the patent evidence just denied it. Well denying something doesn't make it go away.

HAARP causes earthquakes and is a very dangerous weapon in the hands of evil madman euginists.

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 2

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

What about Kaktovik?

Since you are trying to make a connection between earthquakes and magnetometer recordings it would seem to make sense to use instruments which are closer to the earthquakes.

Do you have any understanding of what the graphs actually show?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hey, my computer was turned on when the earthquake occurred. Maybe I inadvertently caused it

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I've been going to that website for years. I've even spoken with a crew of students that manned the place and been invited for an impromptu tour. I met them at a store in Glennallen, AK. Now I'm sorry I did not take them up on it. Nice bunch of students, hardly world destroyers. Do you suppose they had devices planted in their brains???????

Having said that, people are trying to politely tell you that you are making a horses behind of yourself by posting graphs you don't understand from devices you don't understand. There are people here, many of them, capable of simply reading the description and understanding what is being represented.

Solar activity has been very low and I mean very, very low. That tiny bit of activity shown is meaningless. Auroral activity is so light that it can only be seen in the extreme northern skies from Fairbanks northward.

An offshoot of this is I just read another thread, where somebody not aware that this thread has zero information on HAARP's power usage, tried to use the argument you made here, which of course is pure fiction. How many people have you misinformed which will eventually lead to their embarrassment. The question is, do you know you are misrepresenting, is there a language barrier or are you just confused?

FYI (Source is USGS Data)-

Magnitude Average Annually
8 and higher....................1 ¹
7 - 7.9 ..........................17 ²
6 - 6.9 ..........................134 ²
5 - 5.9 ..........................1319 ²
4 - 4.9 ..........................13,000
(estimated)
3 - 3.9 ..........................130,000
(estimated)
2 - 2.9...........................1,300,000
(estimated)

¹ Based on observations since 1900.
² Based on observations since 1990.

It is believed that an earthquake occurs roughly every 6 seconds.

The data on earthquakes over 6 has proven to be very consistent. One occurs more than a hundred and fifty times per year. Start at 5+ and the number goes to about 1,470 per year.

This means that you could predict a 6+ within the next three days and be right most of the time and predict multiple 5+ on any day and be correct nearly every day.

Do yourself and us all a favor and study what you are claiming before you stick your foot in your own mouth and even worse, send people who have read your stuff out into the forums armed with false information you gave them.

As to Governor Ventura, he showed up unannounced demanding admittance based solely on the fact he was so important and a former Marine. If you knew how sick of the HAARP conspiracy theorists the locals are, you would wear your bulletproof underwear to visit.

He then featured a local colorful character that sells meaningless electronic gizmo's on a website. He demonstrated one on the show in fact and Ventura let it slide. I secretly suspect him of being Sorcha Faal or a collaborator (tongue in cheek, or maybe not). Ventura is after ratings, not truth.

The place is not hidden. The road has always been open to the gate and unblocked. There are no security vehicles driving around. Not a sign of being worried about any earth shattering secrets. Up until a couple of years ago, you could email for an appointment for a guided tour and ask for all their data if you wanted too. I think the harassment from the irrational conspiracists[sp?] caused this.

It is stuff like this that gives those of us who are serious a bad name. I'm off to take off my human suit for a bit and let my Reptilian skin breath (sarcasm intentional). I await the slander and name calling with glee.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There could be a possibility that if it was haarp or some other device that it's effect could take time after the event for crusts, earths to move, shift then later have an earthquake. That is assuming the earthquake was shown to happen a bit later than the device was used, and also assuming any device was used at all.. I believe it is definitely possible, and with such powerful and corrupt people in the military complex, maybe even likely....just a thought..

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antideceit

You have my applause. The definitive die hard

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There are apparently many more HAARP like facilities. The one you reference, in Gakona, Alaska is supposedly not the actual one. The real facilities are located near Fairbanks, Alaska, in Australian outback & some in Russia, if I'm not wrong. For detail from another angle, cehck this page: www.viewzone.com...

Hope that's helpful.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by chnswam]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Earthquakes are natural, they happen all the time, there is no cause for being so absurdly paranoid. First off HAARP is only theorized to be able to control the weather, cause earthquakes, or whatever far flung nonsense we can project upon it because of lack of scientific knowledge of what it actually does. There is no evidence that it does any of the things it is blamed for. Perhaps HAARP made a pact with the Devil too

This is all baseless speculation that does NOTHING to help the suffering people of Haiti. So my advice is to stop the paranoid pseudoscientific madness and realize we live in a world where natural catastrophes are not caused by invisible men in the sky OR sinister plots by mad scientists and their all powerful weather controlling earthquake ray of DOOM!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Dang man, talk about a thread killer.

Good job Phage! star!

All this proves is that the sun is affecting the earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

You've touched on an important idea. It is impossible for some to deal with the notion that stuff happens. That there is a level of uncertainty and randomness in all aspects of existence.

By blaming disaster and misfortune on "them" the uncertainly can be alleviated. While it may not be under "our" control at least someone is in charge. No matter what their motives may be someone is, after all, in control.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
While I do not believe that Haarp had a thing to do with the earthquake or its aftermath, I do believe that the spiral of light that appeared over Norway was attributed to the Russian version of Haarp.

The sad truth is that so far nobody yet has ever been able to warn communities in advance about coming earthquakes, and even the after shocks while expected do not seem to cause any kind of prevention either.

Sooner or later, perhaps man will respect mother nature enough to really build to withstand sudden events like earthquakes.

Trial and error experiments such as evidently employed by Haarp are probably not in the best interest of society at large. Chernobyl is proof enough of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join