It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Because you don't know what electromagnetic radiation is, and how it's everywhere, used for everything?

We have two options here, which is the most likely?

1. HAARP is some secret super-weapon, the product of a massive conspiracy between hundreds of scientists, hundreds of engineers, the US government, BAE Advanced Technologies, and the University of Alaska, using some hitherto unknown physics

or

2. You don't know what you're talking about.

Occam's razor suggests you don't know what you're talking about.

Hello Dave. Its a pleasure seeing you again on this bright and shining day. Well, if not for all of your hard work and research (that I haven't seen yet), I might still believe that the electromagnetic field actually exists. I can now pleasantly ignore all of this information...

www.i-sis.org.uk...
www.cracked.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.angelfire.com...

As it turns out folks, Dave has finally convinced me that the electromagnetic field of which HAARP generates 3.6 megawatts, cannot be used for weaponry. These above provided links are merely samples of squirt guns powered by Duracell batteries or wall sockets that are consequently reflected by mirrors sitting above swamp gas as the moonlight enhances the glow.

There is officially nothing to see and Dave has saved our minds from the rantings of science and technology.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

I'm sorry Dave, can't hear you above all the information I posted and was rewarded for. Thanks for commenting on this thread and helping to keep it alive. You've been wonderful!!!

Congrats on your applause sir.

You realize that you were "applauded" for your tireless effort, and not because

it was correct.

I will give my personal applause to you (it seems to make your day)

This is how we learn, try, fail, learn,...try , fail, learn.

Anyway , after reading the Meat of the thread, I will say you did not prove

HAARP a weapon, as much as you Wished it was.

Well...Gosh Sean, I'm blushing. Thank you so much for stopping by again. We've all missed you. And um, where is your research again concerning HAARP??? Otherwise, your post might be considered off topic and rather insulting especially when you didn't add or subtract to the thread. Don't worry, I won't tell the mods, your secret is safe with me.

So, anytime you decide, I am right here to entertain a debate about HAARP. However, for us to have a debate, you might need to provide a little information that demonstrates that you have an idea of what you're talking about.

Again, thank you so much for your support, I AM GLAD that you're as happy as me about the applause. It does mean alot. Thanks!!!

[edit on 28-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Your ignorance is STAGGERING. Hahahahaha! I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous your 'logic' is. Those weapons are not even remotely similar in setup to HAARP, short of they all use electromagnetic radiation. But guess what - almost everything we use does, from paper, to computers, to factories, to TVs, to the internet, EVERYTHING.

You clearly don't understand the words you are using.

Hint: take a look at the frequencies used by those weapons, and the frequencies used by harp. Then look at the antennae involved. Clearly you didn't have good science lessons at school.

Oh, and by the way, I don't need to provide a shred of evidence, as I'm not the one making the claims. All the evidence to back up my position is on the HAARP website. Its equipment is explained, its goals are explained, and there is a fantastic amount of data. You are the one who needs to show evidence that HAARP is not what it's claimed to be, and so far you have hilariously failed to do that (but, you have shown direct evidence that you have no idea what you're talking about, which I thank you for profusely).

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Your ignorance is STAGGERING. Hahahahaha! I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous your 'logic' is. Those weapons are not even remotely similar in setup to HAARP, short of they all use electromagnetic radiation. But guess what - almost everything we use does, from paper, to computers, to factories, to TVs, to the internet, EVERYTHING.

You clearly don't understand the words you are using.

Hint: take a look at the frequencies used by those weapons, and the frequencies used by harp. Then look at the antennae involved. Clearly you didn't have good science lessons at school.

Oh, and by the way, I don't need to provide a shred of evidence, as I'm not the one making the claims. All the evidence to back up my position is on the HAARP website. Its equipment is explained, its goals are explained, and there is a fantastic amount of data. You are the one who needs to show evidence that HAARP is not what it's claimed to be, and so far you have hilariously failed to do that (but, you have shown direct evidence that you have no idea what you're talking about, which I thank you for profusely).

Dave I have nothing but love for you. You've been the inspiration keeping this thread alive!!! I love the wonderful way that you strew together insults, I love the way that you apparently love me, and I love all of the research that you have brought to the table concerning HAARP. Oh wait...you haven't brought any research.

Well, I'll just wait on you to provide that last little thing (research) and then things will be complete for this relationship to go forward.
And yes, since you "claim" that HAARP is not capable of being a weapon, and that this is your argument, it would help if you provided supporting evidence. Between you and Sean, you've honestly tickled me pink.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

And? That's evidence of anything other than people making claims?

You haven't brought any research to the table, you've just grasped some new words you've not heard before, put them into google, and posted back the results, even though the only thing they demonstrate is your insurmountable ignorance. I don't even think you know what the word "research" means!

As I've said, I don't have to provide any evidence, as I'm not trying to prove anything. You are the one flying in the face of science and claiming that some unknown form of physics is at play in turning HAARP into a weapon of some sort.

Get a grip. You make the claims, you provide the evidence. It's called critical thinking, and is something you clearly are lacking. Those are not insults, those are the truth.

Deny ignorance - start with yourself. You clearly need it.

I can keep this thread going indefinitely, as I'm not the one looking ridiculously foolish by showing the world just how little I know about science (and a fantastic arrogance that prohibits learning). That's all you.

Oh Dave...why so angry??? We've accepted that you've taken US ALL TO SCHOOL and that we've been wrong ALL along. I mean, all of that information that you've provided has been pivotal to educating us in our silly endeavors to learn the truth. As I said before, HAARP and electromagnetic weapons that use long and shortwave radiation are merely squirt guns powered by duracell batteries or a wall socket. Afterall, Duracell IS A GREAT BATTERY and microwaves are used to warm food.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
**** KNOCK IT OFF ****

Get back on topic.

Any post after this one that mentions another ATS member and not the topic at hand ( HAARP, Earthquake, Haiti ) and you will be post banned.

This is your final warning.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Fair enough. I was just trying to warn folks to be aware of wild allegations, no harm meant.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Hey there davey boy-- I got some evidence for ya

The Secretary of Defense back in the 90's a guy named William Cohen said that HAARP like weapons exist and the US needed to get on board. He specifically mentioned ones that can cause earthquakes to boot.
What do you think about that evidence davy. One of the other members that has contributed mountains of information for your reading pleasure found that juicy little tid bit. Do you recall that member's name.
You would probably call him HAARP Czar

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

That's not evidence, that is taken from a transcript, is poorly-worded, and if you read the transcript you'll see he's talking about people engaging in research into those weapons, not that the weapons exist.

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that claim, it doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That's not evidence, that is taken from a transcript, is poorly-worded, and if you read the transcript you'll see he's talking about people engaging in research into those weapons, not that the weapons exist.

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that claim, it doesn't make it true.

No it is a statement by a previous Secretary of State. A man I claim has way more knowledge when it comes to HAARP than your stagnant, repetitious, statements imply about your ability.
He at least addresses HAARP. You do not.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I would have to say that the evidence provided in William Cohen's quote is far more evidence than you have provided on the contrary as evidence against HAARP's capabilities. I am still waiting to see one shred of research that is counter to the claims that I have made about what HAARP can and cannot do. Unless you have some research (that is what ATS is about) to show for your efforts, it would do you well to let this go because you are further sinking any argument that has been presented against my claims. I would contend that you've actually made it impossible for anyone to intelligently defend the position that you have taken and your best hope for doing this left a long time ago.

But, as I said before, it has been a pleasure holding this debate against you and the many others who have come in your place. I have found it quite interesting, very simple, yet enlightening at the same time.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well, thanks for proving that HAARP generates its own power for me then!!!

I guess I was right all along. And, additionally, I let you do the research for me. Thumbs up to you Chadwickus. I couldn't have done it without you.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Do you not understand what a quote is, and how it is not evidence of anything other than a quote? It doesn't suddenly dismiss the entire website about HAARP, as you can't pick and choose when you believe the government, at least not without being irrational. The quote itself doesn't even say the technology exists, just that some people around the world are claiming to be researching it. You can't even understand the quote you use as evidence. That is laughable.

That proves nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

understood i have become very ranty on certain topics there just so much BS floating around it erks me to no end. I hear the most outrageous concepts accepted as truth and the only logic pushed aside so the 9-11 ers dont feel alone their like a gang and to me its time to call them out for real go easy mreind hope to see you around ats in the future.
O by the way i do beleive there is more to haarp then meets the eye i do beleive it can do bad things to our ionesphere and should not be allowed to operate.
I have yet to read anything to prove we could actually cause an Earthquake would be cool though that kind of energy.
As Always Be Well

I didn't see this post before. Thank you for taking a civil approach and entertaining some of the possibilities that HAARP is capable of. I'm glad that you're looking into other uses for this frequency device. It shows that you have an open mind and are willing to weigh the information objectively.

You're awesome and take care. Hit me up anytime.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

There is not one iota of evidence suggesting that HAARP is anything other than what it, and every single scientist who has worked on it, claims it is. The data backs that up, the construction backs that up, and the entire discipline of physics backs that up. Only ignorance or a fundamental misunderstanding of physics could lead someone to assume otherwise.

There is nothing to "entertain". Have you thought about how HAARP could be shooting raspberry jam into space? There's as much evidence for that as your hypotheses. If you don't accept that as being just as likely as your strange takes on physics, then you're not being rational.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join