It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

website with clear picture

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PisTonZOR

I have to say it certainly is nice to see one of the photos of the "incident";As far as I know there are 5 photos that were taken by Dr. Peter Goldie.The guy is a real prick though if we do get attacked by space aliens I hope he's one of the first to be killed, you wern't killed by aliens it was lightening...lol

If you happen to have the other photos or know someone who does it would be nice to see them.

Also here are two videos that investigate the theory that it was just "lightening"
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
there doesnt need to be a storm system present directly under the space shuttle. The longest recorded lightening bolt was 118 miles long recorded over Dallas, TX. If we are talking about mega lightening, which happens in the upper atmosphere, I am more than convinced it could travel farther than that.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fair1055

thanks for posting and cofirming my suspicions regarding exposure time!

i'd like to point out, however, that if the intercepting trail looks much like the shuttle's, it's safe to assmume that it's also caused by de-orbiting object, rather than exocitc plasma weapons designed by aliens.

such an object would most likely be a de-orbiting satellite using pulsed thrusters to maneuver itself into collision with the shuttle. i vividly remember illustrations about star wars drones during the 1980s, which matched the description to the iota.

[edit on 2008.8.10 by Long Lance]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Giday all, forgot about this forum when I published my study into the Columbia Disaster and Megalightning. I suppose it's never too late to resurrect a thread...

ColumbiaDisaster.info

Once you've read through the paper, drop me a line (email link on web page) and let me know what y'all think.

Cheers, Dave.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Great work dave.

I concur with your analysis.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join