It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do liberals seem to HATE conservatives and Christianity?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Its a fact that right wingers brain is physically different from a democrat. In a republican the part of the brain that is responsible for fear is larger. I guess that's why they love their guns, they feel secure with them and they are religious because that also gives them a piece of mind and security. They have the same mindset as taliban and all those other terrorist groups.

A democrats brain has a larger part that is responsible for complex task solving. I guess Liberals are frustrated with right wingers because as they are trying to progress the country and they have to deal with people that are trying to stop progress using childish arguments that they think an invisible guy in the sky dictated to them.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by coastalite

Man, you're great. You nailed it on the spot! They just don't understand anything about politics and other current issues.

I think that's a pretty dumb assessment. Liberals and Conservatives have different ways of seeing the world...assume different responsibilities for their fellows (ironic how the Christian right is the least tolerant and charitable of the lot...but I digress)...they have different philosophies of life, and that is also reflected in their politics.

But to say Liberals "just don't understand anything about politics and other current issues."?

Well, up here, we'd say that's just kinda stunned, eh?

Wrong! Liberals are charitable with everyone else's money and only selectively tolerant.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Man, you're great. You nailed it on the spot! They just don't understand anything about politics and other current issues.

I think that's a pretty dumb assessment. Liberals and Conservatives have different ways of seeing the world...assume different responsibilities for their fellows (ironic how the Christian right is the least tolerant and charitable of the lot...but I digress)...they have different philosophies of life, and that is also reflected in their politics.

But to say Liberals "just don't understand anything about politics and other current issues."?

Well, up here, we'd say that's just kinda stunned, eh?

Wrong! Liberals are charitable with everyone else's money and only selectively tolerant.

Uh, I have to pay my share of that charity too.

And you're right, the only people I can't tolerate are intolerant people, I select them.
If they are conservative Islamist who stone woman or conservative christians who
want to burn gays, I select them like a heat seeking missile and give em a piece of
my mind.

edit on 15-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

uh did you mean heat seeking missile?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

OP

I personally dislike American conservatism because it is a selfish ideology that is perpetuated
by lies and ignorance. I would not mind it if I didn't see it as being so damaging, delusional and
hypocritical when it is put into practice. I think conservatism runs off of fear which is why it is
such a putrid force in the world. Fear the Mexicans, Fear the gays, Fear the Liberals, Fear the
Muslims - this fear become a leash for the conservative voter base. In turn, Conservatives are
directed by their media masters to sanction wars, bigotry, stigma and all the other good stuff.

Terrorism was the 2000's fear campaign. In this new decade it shifted to Barack Obama.

What you have now is a pack of people who roam together behind a made up ideology that
is never put into practice.

I think the Islamo Fascists and the GOP voter base should be given their own planet so they
can one up each other and leave the world alone.

To make myself clear, I do not hate conservatives, I hate some conservatives as I hate self centered
people who feel they own reality.

I do not hate Christians, I love Jesus' teachings, I do hate intolerant Christians who embody the
opposite of JC's teachings.

If there were no conservatives there would be no more war, intolerance or hunger, conservatives
ensure all three.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by thepresident

uh did you mean heat seeking missile?

Why yes... Thanks

So why do conservatives preach about freedom and constantly want to regulate behavior?

(One of the main things I hate)
edit on 15-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacob08

That is the definition of the modern Libertarian, the true free thinkers. The far left and right in the United States are the fringe ideologues, both incapable of free thought.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Here's a question for the OP:

Why do Conservatives seem to HATE liberals and TRUE Christianity?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There is no difference between liberals and Conservatives. None what so ever.

They're both a pack of intolerant bigots who think they are the only people who're right and must control everybody else and won't let other people live their own lives without being insulted and berated all to hell and back.

And they think they're doing good. The only thing they're doing is tearing this nation apart with their infighting.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: coastalite

Liberals don't hate Christianity. It's just that Liberals and Conservatives interpret that religion's teachings differently.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well let's see, conservatives support things like fascism, corporatism, monarchy and theocracy that make people miserable, take away their rights and freedoms, and make it almost impossible for anyone who isn't born into wealth to be successful.
How do you expect people to be happy about them??

If they get their way we'll go back to the days where people aren't allowed to get a job if they don't wear a suit every day, get married and go to church. And the ones that do have jobs will have to work 15 hours a day, 6 days a week for pennies and no benefits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join