It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Awful Obama madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In a stunning interview given to ABC News to be broadcast Thursday night, President Barack Obama all but conceded his signature legislative issue.

"Here's one thing I know and I just want to make sure that this is off the table: The Senate certainly shouldn't try to jam anything through until Scott Brown is seated," Obama told the network, according to a partial transcript. "The people of Massachusetts spoke. He's got to be part of that process."

What a tool!!!

rawstory.com...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Obama in the run up to the election was funded and prepared in ways that the average politician could only dream of. I mention this because Obama is a sweet talker who can whisper in your ear and make you feel like you're the only one for him all the while he slowly pulls the trigger of the gun in his hand behind your back or head.

If we have learned anything from Obama's presidential actions is that Obama will say whatever sounds good and whatever appeases the masses. What he actually does is just the opposite of anything he states.

With that being said I don't believe anything Obama says. Since Obama has made it a point to release this information, it clearly states to those that understand the political double speak, that Obama intends to push even harder and will use force to ensure the health bill gets passed, even if it has to threaten or murder anyone that questions the Grand Inquisitors right to rule.

I am distrusting of anything Obama says he will do or wont do, but it is for due cause. I have learned that if he is for something, he really isn't. If he says he wont do something, it means he will. Obama equals opposite speak.

Mark my words. The Obama gangster minions and clowns in his evil circle will go full boar in secret while allowing Obama the ability to act as if he is so concerned about the will of the people and the future of the children. I cant wait for Jan 27, when Obama gives the State of the Union address. This will be the day after, Jan. 26, when Obama and his legal representatives are in Federal court to proceed with legal action to get Obama to release his birth certificate and school records. His State of the Union speech will reveal much even if he does read off of a teleprompter. We will know by the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes if the court action is the beginning of a tumultuous legal battle which questions his standing as president of the USA. I for one cant wait.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Why because people got 11 months of all liberal, all the time and said, "screw this." You didn't think this was really a democracy did you? This was so carefully orchestrated Leonard Bernstein applauded!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
This will be the day after, Jan. 26, when Obama and his legal representatives are in Federal court to proceed with legal action to get Obama to release his birth certificate and school records.

Do try and keep up, that court case was thrown out by the judge, just like all the other silly cases the "birthers" keep bringing up! Anyway, Obama has already released his birth certificate

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I dont understand American politics, nor do I want to. Having said that, Obama is in the hot seat because he was voted in. I think so many people have forgot that. Is he a scam merchant?...tell me a politician who isnt apart from George Galloway.

As an observer I would say Obama is as devious as the rest with a diffirence.... He is clever with it. keep your eyes on both hands, not on the one he is showing you.

respects

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
He may have been chosen but . . . the reality is that people voted him in, propaganda in America is a miltibillion dollar empire funded by big interest, he got where he is at because those that were behind him and wanted him to be the candidate for the presidency, the rest was done by the people.

Now, the thing that many needs to realized is that in America while we have two elite political parties this parties are run by big interest, what big interest wants in the presidential seat, they will get.

The same way that what the big interest wants congress to pass into law and shove up the peoples butts, they get it done.

That's the reality of politricks in America, while people keeps fighting each other, the ones on the top are having a good day at everybody else expenses down the ladder .

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This shows ATS madness.

Puhleaze

They are actually waiting for Brown to take his seat so he can vote.

Now if Congress decided to bum rush this through before Brown was in the screaming and clawing and rabidness on this site would of been unbearable.

People really need to start using that critical thinking.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Is going to make no differences anyway, Brown supported the Massachusetts mandatory health care bill. People got it wrong, while he will vote against a public option he will still support health care regulation in the US.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
When Ted (Swimmer) Kennedy died there should have been no one taking his place until a special election was held. Democrats changed the rules and put someone in his spot until the election.

Karma is a great thing!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I think that it wasn't Karma after all, it was expected, you know looking at the Democratic candidate for the Kennedy seat, I didn't like her, actually she was not appealing at all, and I didn't even have to look at her record to know that she was not the right candidate.

But the Republican candidate, even when I didn't even know much of him until, about two days ago, just looking at him I found him no only appealing physicaly but overall a nice package in a suit.

Yesterday I found out by one of the members here that he was in Cosmo back in 82 as one of Cosmo sexiest man.

No wonder he was appealing, he is a sexual symbol even at his age plain and simple for any middle age female like me

Again propaganda and the way candidates are chosen and presented is the key of how our minds get enticed.

He would have won the seat regardless.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
When Ted (Swimmer) Kennedy died there should have been no one taking his place until a special election was held. Democrats changed the rules and put someone in his spot until the election.

Karma is a great thing!

Nobody changed any rules Einstein.

Why not just stick to facts. Brown won, fair and square.

The Democrat candidate was an idiot. She could have beat this guy but she went on vacation, and ran a crap campaign.

I'm glad she lost, she did not run to win .They can't say the Dems stole the election, neither did Brown.

I think Brown is a moron but he won.

Real Americans live with it when they lose an election, next time, A Dem will win.

Ziggy Strange

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
This shows ATS madness.

Puhleaze

They are actually waiting for Brown to take his seat so he can vote.

Now if Congress decided to bum rush this through before Brown was in the screaming and clawing and rabidness on this site would of been unbearable.

People really need to start using that critical thinking.

Nixie,

To admit the truth, would mean to admit Obama did something right.

The first rule is "Thou shalt not tolerate Obama"

Check this thread Brown: Mass. victory sends 'very powerful message'

Nobody came? Why? because it was not an attack on Brown. It's a one way street Pixie.

There is little critical thinking going on here.

Ziggy Strange

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ziggystrange]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What has obama done right?

Nothing.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I got the impression from his speeches that he plans on blocking most of it.

Only allowing certain bits to get through.

I must admit he is kind of an intriguing candidate. Moderate GOP.
Or how the GOP should be anyways.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm sick of our "President",I hope I can get a President I can believe in,in 2012!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

I think everyone would like to get a pres. that we can believe in and back. But we are never given anything to choose from. What did we have last time? McCain and Obama. What kind of choice was that? Anymore, both parties suck and it is the person with the most money that gets elected. Thats just wrong! Something that I have thought for a long time that needs to be implimented is truth in the political advertising. Lies, exageration and spin should be illegal. But how do we get that changed? We can't until there are term limits on everyone. There should not be anyone allowed to be in office for more than 12 years. The lifer polititians are a huge part of the problem.

top topics

join