It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 100,000 Earthquake deaths in Haiti is a hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Everyones entitled to their own opinion right?
This post wasnt meant to offend anyone (i hope) but if you are all that sure then the answer is simple
Prove him/her wrong with proof and i mean hard facts that cant be desputed.
Im not saying i agree with the post but atleast if this is settled then it wont happen again

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Sure, it will happen again. Why? because this thread topic is an opinion.
(see below)

The 100,000 Earthquake deaths in Haiti is a hoax

I think the reports of all the deaths from the Holocaust, I mean Haiti earthquake are all a Hoax. There are no records to substantiate the claims of all these deaths. It is just a scam to perpetuate a Haitianist agenda.

As far as I'm concerned, let the OP "prove" his/her point...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Of course the projected 100,000 Haitian deaths is a hoax.

We saw the exact same bullshît following Hurricane Katrina, when New Orleans mayor Ray "Chocolate City" Nagin stood before national news crews and declared that 10,000 to 20,000 people had probably died in and around the Big Easy.

Which was only about 18,500 deaths away from the Truth.

This is what we call, in technical terms, a LIE, usually told by LIARS in order to elicit far more sympathy (read "money") than they would receive if they simply told the Truth.

Sensational reports (read "lies") make money. Moreover, BIG LIES make BIG MONEY, and the corrupt Haitian government wants the money. Simple.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
What does it mean when people say 2nd line?

Yaddy Yaddy Yadda

2nd line

? Can someone explain?

Sure.

What it means is that the person doesn't understand the second line rule, which is explained here, and they think that by typing "second line" (which adds absolutely nothing to the conversation whatsoever, which is actually what the rule is all about) they can circumnavigate it.

Its a pointless thing to do really.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
With regards to the OP, my irony sense is tingling.

For example - in 60 years time - judging by the standards of those who choose to deny the existence of death camps in World War 2 - people will say that 9/11 never happened, and that it was a hoax perpetrated by Americans to gain sympathy for their country.

The OP is making the point that anyone can refute anything on the internet. I'm sure they actually don't believe what they typed (of course, I may be wrong), but the point stands.

After all - why let documented evidence and history get in the way of a belief, especially if you don't like the people that the event happened to or have a beef about how they've acted since? Just throw in some outright denial, muck about with numbers of dead and have done with it.

Of course, there are people who will try and set you straight, but they're just "sheeple" who buy the "official story", right? After all, once the dust has settled, and the debris cleared, and people pick up and move on then where is the evidence? Its not there anymore for anyone to see is it?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To avoid having to hand out warns needlessly, this thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join