It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's so hard...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's so hard to be in social networking when you have nitwits, your own friends, debating about how bush did this and that and then how obama is doing this an that. MY OWN FRIENDS..and I can't do anything to save them because they're minds have been so corrupted. I really don't even respond or get involved with those people's discussion because I have come to believe that most if not all the time it is hopeless and what you are saying nobody will understand or they will just bash you. It's funny because I was watching a project camelot segment and one of the guys on there said in an old military mind control test or something it was found that 80% of the population were susceptible to mind control and 20% were not. I REALLY believe this because the evidence is all around you. The only people who truly believe what I believe are my sister and my father, everybody else I know is braindead.

Just ranting a little, you can comment if you like or share similar experiences on how you deal with these people...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ahh... I feel your frustrations. And, while I find myself falling victim to same type of thinking, you hold others in your standards, which, although regular for you, might be high for others. You, like few others, seem guarded/protected from these feeble attempts to dumb us down. Have Hope, for one, and for two, do what you can. You know the problem, you know how they do it, and why. People at this point will directly blockade your help/assistance out of pride or whatever. Best you can do is be subtle in how you teach/learn. Understand, we are not creatures of argument, but more of action, realization, then understanding, so you're wise, IMO, in not taking part in these arguments, however, try to find more indirect ways of teaching or being of service. Just stop, appreciate yourself for how far you've came, then accept everybody else is on their own paths, learning how they need to learn. Accept them, be of service if able to and desire to, and otherwise, wish them Love/Light.

Hope I've managed to ease your uncomforts and frustrations a little.

new topics

join