It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'They Take Me' - New Autobiographical ET Abduction Documentary (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Did a thread search to see if this has been posted before and didn't find anything. This video is entitled 'They Take Me', an abduction account documentary made by the abductee, with footage shot by the abductee. His abductions appear to be current and ongoing. He, for whatever reason, has chosen to stay anonymous for now. This person appears to be speaking of the Greys and their ilk. Interesting footage and detailed abduction account nonetheless. Some of the footage is consistent w. night time airplanes and some is not. Fake? Real? Give it a go....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I lost interest when he said hybrid children sorry.

Thanks for posting though

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
I lost interest when he said hybrid children sorry.

Thanks for posting though

My original post mentioned there was footage. I take it footage doesn't interest you. My apologies...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I came across this guy about a month ago (can't remember where from).

Anyways he definitely has interesting things to say; I've watched most of the videos on his channel.

I went ahead and directly contacted him via email and asked his opinion of David Wilcock, Billy Meier and Alex Collier. He didn't seem to know who any of them were.

I really don't know how credible he is.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
I came across this guy about a month ago (can't remember where from).

Anyways he definitely has interesting things to say; I've watched most of the videos on his channel.

I went ahead and directly contacted him via email and asked his opinion of David Wilcock, Billy Meier and Alex Collier. He didn't seem to know who any of them were.

I don't see why he should have to know these people, I've never heard of them before either!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar

That only improves his credibility. Those people are poison.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Let me rephrase my statement.

I wasn't making the correlation that him not knowing those people makes him an illegitimate source.

My last comment was more general. I don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt until they've proven themselves. Like I said before, he has some interesting information, but I really don't know how true it is.

Truthfully I find Meier and Collier to be a hoax. Wilcock I'm not sure about... yet.

I just found it odd that someone who was in the "know," wasn't even aware of these large E.T. advocates. But, Rex, you do make a good point. Perhaps not knowing those guys DOES improve his credibility.

Either way I will continue staying in touch with him to find out more. If he's the real deal than I'll make it my job to find out!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well I have just finished listening to the entire series and have to say that for me, he sounds as if he is for real.

I do not get the sense that he is trying to do anything other than expand his knowledge base by telling his story and perhaps if lucky meet with others who may in turn have something of significance to share with him which may help him to understand the portions of this mystery which are still unclear to him.

I respect the fact that he attempts to keep it low key and not create some kind of panic for those who will believe his story even though they themselves may not have had conscious memory of this reality.

As for the video footage of what he believes to be alien in nature, well that is something we may never know, it could be alien or could be covert Military flights over his home to make him doubt and question his connection to the ET.

I believe strongly that those investigating abductees do in fact keep a close tab on energy signatures above the homes of the abductee. Although many sightings and even close encounters of the 4th kind happen away from home, those are harder to validate and so they stick with what works and that is to observe the skies above the abductee.

Good find OP, S@F for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"Truthfully I find Meier and Collier to be a hoax. Wilcock I'm not sure about... yet. "

I find Wilcox the least credible of the the three.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It sounds cool, I am having trouble making it past video two. As soon as he mentioned 2012 he lost me. Im gonna watch the rest of it, but I am just not going to be able to take him seriously.

Although it's cool that if what he is saying is true, then at least he is putting it out there for everyone to watch.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That was an hour of total rubbish. Alien abductions are one of the biggest deception's going on...

Evil aliens here to impregnate our wives with alien human hybrid children.
Reminds me of a book I read a long time ago called "THE THREAT" by some wach job doctor claiming alien greys are here to create a race of human alien hybrids and enslave humanity.

Bahahahaha, what a crock.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Very interesting set of videos. I for one too believe that he sounds legit. Even there is somethings I don't agree with, such as 2012. But that's just me. What I would like to ask in here instead of making a thread is how would one go by remembering these things, the only thing I can think of is hypnosis, but to me that seems like it could be fishy as well. I don't understand hypnosis alot and would like to ponder this question to you all.

Would one go the way of Hypnosis to find out these things if so, would should I expect or look for?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Whether this man is lying or not, there does seem to be a pattern cropping up in more and more abductee accounts when it comes to the 'greys'. They are taken out of this 'time' field and returned moments later on our time line, when hours have passed, or vice versa. It also seems that your average contactee is not given any memory of what happened until their abductors gain their trust, or until they say so. This could be a product of popular media, or legit experience. I have no way of knowing until either it happens to me, or until one of these people produces a physical object.

Despite the lack of physical proof in cases like these, we can at least connect the dots and corroborate testomony in an effort to get a clearer picture of what is really happening....

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I just watched the movie "The fourth kind", could it be possible that this guy got his inspiration from the movie ? He joined Youtube late 2009, after the premiere.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by rhines]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Looks cool - thanks NV

These little greys and their abductions must stop I say!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey OP.
Already beat you to this all:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I don't see why this guy is lying. Either way, we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Thank you impaired. Next time you post a video, it would help greatly if you put the title in it. That way duplicate threads don't have to exist. If you had put the title in, it would have come up when I used the search function.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
OMG this has # me up...it sound so scary

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
As soon as he got to the pyramids in part 2, I clicked off it. He may or may not be an abducted but his opinion on the pyramids seems pretty crazy. People from thousands if years back built them using technology of the time. Not aliens or alien technology.

new topics

top topics

join