It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/01 - Israel's continued acts of treason & complicity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Many people in my opinion have fallen for the rants of Israel who continues to promote itself as a friend of the United States. I do not see a "friend" at all, what I see (and have for years) is a complicit relationship with the US for means other than the best interests of America. Its time to start looking hard at Israel. Israel has been documented in many incidents against the US including many right here on our own soil.

The French intelligence website reported that detained Israeli “art students” and “moving company workers,” strangely released by U.S. authorities after the worst attack on American soil in history were actually “employed by tech companies, military special forces, intelligence officers, explosive ordinance/combat engineers, electronic intercept operators and the son of an Israeli army general.” IntelligenceOnline.com

Congress hides Israeli telecom spying, permits ‘classified’ FISA evidence

According to Fox News, “virtually all records and billing in the U.S. are done for the telephone companies by Amdocs Ltd., an Israeli-based private telecommunication company, contracting with the 25 biggest phone companies in America, and more worldwide,” said Fox chief political correspondent Carl Cameron in a four-part series—the video and transcript content of which were removed from Fox’s website after both were preserved by internet sources.

The Senate voted today to approve the House version of the new Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) bill, “President Bush’s Surveillance Program,” and retroactive telephone company immunity from civil and/or criminal lawsuits for past compliance with presidential directives to eavesdrop on electronic communications of American citizens without a warrant.

The House/Senate option permits a “classified annex,” effectively allowing the Inspector General’s (IG) report on Mr. Bush’s spy program to conceal evidence confirmed by France’s Intelligence Online that “Israeli espionage agents, electronic communication intercept operators and military explosive ordinance/combat engineers,” detained immediately after the 9/11 attacks and quickly deported to Israel by Bush Attorney General John Ashcroft, were linked to an Amdocs, Ltd. employee who reportedly posted bail for at least one of the Israeli military operatives.

A congressional contract permitted Israel’s Foxcom/Mobile Access to recently install cell-phone systems in the U.S. Capitol building—yet House members have not explained why they are placing their own communications at risk of espionage, given the astonishing evidence.

Fox News also reported that two Israelis were arrested after 9/11 with TNT and RDX plastic explosives residue in their truck and on the driver’s body at Whidbey Island Naval Air Station and then released after a Navy intelligence investigation of the terrorist threat at the same time when Pennsylvania Congressman Joseph Sestak was then Director of Navy anti-terrorism.

“It is virtually impossible [for any U.S. citizen or agency] to make a call on normal phones without generating an (Israel-based) Amdocs record of it,” said Fox’s Carl Cameron in part I of his special investigation of Israeli spying in America before and after the September 11 attacks, the congressional cover-up of which could still reach network news via civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions if the Senate balks at retroactive immunity and a “classified” annex.

In Part II of Fox’s now-spiked series, Brit Hume said “we have learned about an Israeli-based private communications company for whom a half-dozen of those 60 detained suspects worked. American investigators fear information generated by this firm may have fallen into the wrong hands and had the effect of impeding the 9/11 terror inquiry.”

FRENCH INTELLIGENCE CONFIRMS FOX NEWS SPY EVIDENCE

After U.S. denials of Cameron’s now purged-from-the-internet Israeli spy series, Intelligence Online editor Guillaume Dasquie threatened to post a sensitive 61-page Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) task-force report online [the same report Cameron referenced], revealing “The document we have in our possession details not only the identities of the members of this network, but also their activities in the Israeli army—even their serial numbers in the intelligence services, their passport numbers and their validity, and their visas and their validity.”

This raises questions as to why respected Paris editor Dasquie was not invited to testify publicly before the House Armed Services Committee, and whether legislators are more intimidated by predictable anti-Semitism charges than protecting U.S. citizens from foreign espionage and Bush agents’ eavesdropping.

Below demonstrates Israel's continued efforts to conduct CONUS Ops.

Documents read to Fox News indicate that both driver and passenger were Israeli nationals. Investigators say a roadside check of the national database of immigration records indicated that one of the men had not entered the country legally, and the other was in violation of his visa. Both men were taken into custody for immigration violations.
source: Fox news

BRITISH AND JEWISH-AMERICAN PRESS ALSO CONFIRM ISRAELI SPYING

AFP quoted the March 15, 2002 issue of the Forward, a respected Jewish newspaper in America, which said “Despite angry denials by Israel and its American supporters, reports that Israel was conducting spying activities in the U.S. may have a grain of truth, the Forward has learned,” with assuredness that “both French and Fox reports were dismissed by Israel and its supporters, and received limited coverage in the American media.” [AP story on Le Monde spy reports was spiked & Cameron’s four-part series was removed from FoxNews.com.]

British intelligence & military analysis publication Jane’s Information Group reported on the absence of coverage in the American media on the “explosive story of the huge network of Israeli spies that made headlines around the world…reports of Israeli ‘art students’ calling on DEA employees across the country began as early as 2000 and continued through June, 2001,” according to AFP.

The independent AFP said “What is not clear is what the ring of more than 120 agents was up to and why some Israelis linked to the attacks in New York and Washington, DC were allowed to flee or were sent back to Israel after 9/11 on visa violations, rather than being charged and prosecuted.

According to other reports, alleged lead “hijacker” Mohammed Atta lived at 3389 Sheridan St. in Hollywood, Florida while a team of Israeli operatives lived a few blocks away at 4220 Sheridan.

In perhaps an even more controversial issue, convicted and imprisoned former Ohio GOP House member Bob Ney, then-chairman of the House Administration Committee, approved a 2002 license for an Israeli telecommunications company to install equipment to improve cell phone reception in the U.S. Capitol building and adjacent House office buildings where all legislative and many military decisions are debated.

added paragraph & removed one line to keep simple minds focused.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

distracted by the events against them during WW2.

I really hope the Holocaust isn't too distracting. You've could of stopped right there - pretty much know where this is going.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Out of the whole story you picked that to comment on.

It figures.
as well as proves my point.

I removed the sentence so perhaps you can now focus on the heart of the article.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by hooper

Out of the whole story you picked that to comment on.

It figures.
as well as proves my point.

I removed the sentence so perhaps you can now focus on the heart of the article.

Why would he try to enter a debate on anything else?

You would surely win, as you presented facts.

Now get ready for more name calling and topic switching!

I hope most people realize now that it's been the israeli media pushing the "inside job" stories all these years.

They are the guilty party, the American people are starting to realize that the ONLY thing we get in return of our billions of dollars of aid to israel, is an ever growing red target on our backs!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I swear some of these people here are working for the government. I only wish I could get paid for being in here stating the facts instead of conjecture & lies.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

So what does any of this have to do with 9/11, dare I ask?

Just as information - your dismissive statement regarding the Holocaust still remains the heart of the post.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by mikelee

So what does any of this have to do with 9/11, dare I ask?

Just as information - your dismissive statement regarding the Holocaust still remains the heart of the post.

If you can't figure out what it has to do with 911 then your beyond any help I could provide you with.

Dismissive statement on the Holocaust? Your the one who assumed that because very clearly you do not read, but react to words you see in a sentence. An obvious sign that your neither interested in any factual information regarding 911 and another clear indicator that your presence in these threads are motivated by attack based purposes as is many of those who defend their position on the OS out of nothing more than attitude verses intellect of the subject.

Go away and pollute somebody else's thread with your immature babble.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

you do not read, but react to words you see in a sentence.

Reacting to words in a sentence is pretty much what reading is and I was really reacting to a lack of words - or in this case word when one of the most horrendous acts of genocide in modern history is reduced to an "event".

I am well aware that over the years Israel has breeched the trust between the US and Israel by engaging in acts of espionage. They are well publicized and well documented and are not "new" information. I am also aware that private companies headquartered in Israel do business in the US, like thousands of other foreign companies.

Why not just come out and say "I think Israel did 9/11"?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Many people in my opinion have fallen for the rants of Israel who continues to promote itself as a friend of the United States. I do not see a "friend" at all, what I see (and have for years) is a complicit relationship with the US for means other than the best interests of America. Its time to start looking hard at Israel. Israel has been documented in many incidents against the US including many right here on our own soil.

Have you always been this gullible? or is this something that is a fairly recent occurrence in your life?

Seriously....some lessons on critical thinking and analysis skills are definitely in order here.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Amdocs isn't the only israeli company with access to sensitive security information. I don;t recall the name (but I'm sure someone will!) of the software that the US military uses is from - guess who? an Israeli company. It has been reported that this software also has a back door to extract information without the user's knowlege.
I remember now, PROMIS software was the name.
Politics is a 2 sided coin. Yes, Israel has benefitted tremendously from our monetary and military patronage but no without a price. Israel has been our main ally in the middle east for 50 years. We also rely heavily on the Mossad for information about what the rest of the world is up to.
I believe the Israeli's had a hand in the 9/11 attacks, just as parts of our government did. We may have created a monster that sometimes bites it's masters' hand. I think both our governments need a leash put on them.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Its based on experience and working in professional environments that you do not have access to that have allowed myself to see what the real world is all about beyond the evening news or internet based bunk.

Your continued childish and irrelevant posts only demonstrate your need to mature and do not lend any credence toward the misguided "smarts" you have recklessly concluded that you posses.

I say this to help you only and mean no offense in any of it.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by mikelee]

new topics

top topics

join