It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist: Watch Out For Israeli DF Stealing Organs In Haiti

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I am saying even if they did it in their home land they are not going to be able to do it here. Anyone who thinks they can get away with it here with so many around is just believing anything they read simple as that. There is no way they could get it done even once without someone noticing here.

As for if they did it to a family member? Really does it matter? They would be dead. It is not like they or even I need the organs our bodies no longer have use for them. What is different from burying them in the ground or cremating them?

I never said they were not caught. Please point out in my post where I did so.

Raist

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

If you do not mind. Go back and check my post where I said at the start.
Devils Advocate. That is just saying --- I will argue for the other side of the coin.
I am not trying to demonize any honest rescue worker or humanitarian.
As for the body parts-- like another poster empathized. Choice.
I have no problem with legit organ transplants.
And I have little to argue with you. You make your points clear and
seem sincere in a decent way.
I checked the spelling of empathized. It is not my original thought choice.
But it works better in this case.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I understand that. But you said that I could not grasp that they were caught (on their homeland) doing this. Never once did I deny they did it. I am saying there is no chance of doing it here. They would have to be some miracle sleight of hand artists to do so.

As for them doing it in their homeland well when it comes down to it they are at war. In war people do things others may or may not agree with. I am not saying raping and killing of women and kids is cool or anything but using the organs of a dead enemy I have no problem with.

Back on topic though as for Israel doing it in Haiti is nothing more than propagandist hopefulness. I understand just fine that they are harvesting organs of their enemies and I see no problem with either side doing that. I am not trying to be a pain but the argument on this seems moot because of the shear amount of attention Haiti has on it at the moment. Unless Israel is some kind of miracle illusionist they could not possibly commit the acts in Haiti. If they tried it even once they would be seen doing it and most likely cast out with even less support from the world than they enjoy now.

Raist

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I will not agree that it cannot be done. I have seen humanity at work in war and at least 5 major hurricane recovery efforts. (in person).
Slime does it's best amongst chaos. Sorry Rasist

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, the issue is this:

Would you allow a convicted pedophile to take care of your children?

Would you trust a convicted thief with your house?

Would you leave a convicted rapist to look after your wife?

Would you allow convicted organ harvesting Israeli regime to be with vulnerable children?

That is the so called argument here.

It is clear that there are some people on this thread that are barbaric enough that they would!

P.S. Little children have already started to go missing from these 'hospital' sites that are NEXT to the airport - That would be a solution for preserving organs.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I suspect little children are going missing because there are pedophiles all over the world. At a time like this they would be like a kid in a candy store. There are a lot of children ready to be taken because eyes are looking at saving not keeping safe.

Raist

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Interesting, if it could be found out which hospitals did the kid went missing from, there can be some direction. Otherwise it's hard to know which camp or hospital was under which govt. influence.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I think either that or for adoption or labor work most probably.
Second line.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I mostly suspect child sex slavery and human trafficking myself.

As I do not think the organs of children are not large enough to fully handle anything an adult body could give them.

The world is rampant with sex slavery and human trafficking and often times it is the children who suffer the most. It sickens me the never ending evils of the adult mind.

Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join