It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Activist: Watch Out For Israeli DF Stealing Organs In Haiti

page: 2
6
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55
 


Don't blow a cork Prof! Just a simple queston to a disturbing statement.
You are aware of the NYC organ sales office are't you?




posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Obviously Jinni is just here to bash Israel and spread propaganda.
Don't feed the fishies and they usually go away.


Well considering that the "Israeli organ theft" was confirmed by multiple sources I would say you are wrong here. Threads about it where created here at ATS after it was reported. They where caught red handed no matter which way you bake it.

So basically what you are saying is you don't trust the MSM but you do trust Israel? The same country to which we constantly write what would seem to be blank checks and yet have caught them spying on us on several occasions. What kind of ally is that?!

I know a lot of people like to bash Israel and I understand where you are coming from. Myself, I just call it as I see it, in technicolor.

I understand you are from either the US or some place in Europe so you can't understand people from a totally different and more extreme culture. That is not a character flaw so don't feel like I'm insulting you.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by DaMod]



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


So, Eddy Murphy produces a You Tube video that is slamming the IDF and accusing them of stealing organs from Haitians. Nice assumption.

He also mentions that the US has not set up a Hospital yet.

Fortunately, the USNS comfort has arrived and is currently treating victims with its state of the art equipment and facilities.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Jinni
 


So, Eddy Murphy


I stopped right there as it is clear you are racist.

Shame what has become of ATS.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by JJay55
Obviously Jinni is just here to bash Israel and spread propaganda.
Don't feed the fishies and they usually go away.


Well considering that the "Israeli organ theft" was confirmed by multiple sources I would say you are wrong here. Threads about it where created here at ATS after it was reported. They where caught red handed no matter which way you bake it.

So basically what you are saying is you don't trust the MSM but you do trust Israel? The same country to which we constantly write what would seem to be blank checks and yet have caught them spying on us on several occasions. What kind of ally is that?!

I know a lot of people like to bash Israel and I understand where you are coming from. Myself, I just call it as I see it, in technicolor.

I understand you are from either the US or some place in Europe so you can't understand people from a totally different and more extreme culture. That is not a character flaw so don't feel like I'm insulting you.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by DaMod]

Israel organ theft confirmed. Yeah, whatever.
There was an old movie called Coma, a young Michael Douglas saved the day when his girlfriend discovers organ donation as a business.... then the conspiracy was born and blamed on.... the Jews.
heh.

Oh, since I am an American I certainly can understand extreme culture. That was an insult.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Okay,

I'll buy into the argument that Israeli Defense forces are probably infiltrated by organized crime and are using those assets to run an organ market. .

I am pretty doubtful that it is happening in Haiti however. The logistics of an overseas organ smuggling operation are enormous. Not to mention that the allegations by the activist are based on nothing but speculation.

It does make me wonder what other countries armed forces engage in organ smuggling. I have heard of drug running and weapons but organ harvesting seems new. Is it merely an Israeli phenomenon or did they just happen to be the ones to get caught?



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
Okay,

I'll buy into the argument that Israeli Defense forces are probably infiltrated by organized crime and are using those assets to run an organ market. .

I am pretty doubtful that it is happening in Haiti however. The logistics of an overseas organ smuggling operation are enormous. Not to mention that the allegations by the activist are based on nothing but speculation.

It does make me wonder what other countries armed forces engage in organ smuggling. I have heard of drug running and weapons but organ harvesting seems new. Is it merely an Israeli phenomenon or did they just happen to be the ones to get caught?


Everything always starts as 'speculation' or hypothesis. It is then examined and proven or disproved.

Just like the allegation Israel was harvesting organs from Palestinians there were people like you who cry out 'speculation'. Then when it it PROVEN and people arrested and put in jail those same people fail to utter a word.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Jinni
 


So, Eddy Murphy


I stopped right there as it is clear you are racist.

Shame what has become of ATS.


You might want to know who you are talking to before you start throwing around comments like that.

Anyhoo. T.West looks like Eddie Murphy. More specifically Dr. Dolittle.

This Haitian story is not credible just because a some nut job produces a You Tube video.





posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Jinni
 


So, Eddy Murphy


I stopped right there as it is clear you are racist.

Shame what has become of ATS.


You might want to know who you are talking to before you start throwing around comments like that.

Anyhoo. T.West looks like Eddie Murphy. More specifically Dr. Dolittle.

This Haitian story is not credible just because a some nut job produces a You Tube video.




Ok Mr.\Mrs.\Miss\IT. Racist.

Actually he is expressing a well founded fear that the IDF may be upto funny business in Haiti because of IDF track record with proven organ harvesting in Palestine.

Perfectly reasonable.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


Last time I checked, IDF was in Haiti for humanitarian reasons. No one is at war with Haiti. Comparing this situation to the battle between the Israelis and Hamas is completely ludicrous and unsubstantiated.

Your You Tube friend reads a thread on ATS and suddenly he is capable of spreading trash where it is not needed at the moment.

Perfectly Reasonable you say? Yes, to an unreasonable mind.

BTW. Easy on the name calling. It discredits your argument even further.



[edit on 20-1-2010 by jibeho]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by jibeho]



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why would the Israeli's go to all the trouble to steal organs from Haitians when it would be easier to steal organs from Palestinians? Israel has hundreds of perfectly healthy Palestinian prisoners. It would make more sense to take an organ from them than from some person who has been stuck under rubble for a few days without food or water.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Jinni
 



Easy on the name calling. It discredits your argument even further.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by jibeho]

Eh?

I think I hear you babbling nonsense to a new level now...LMAO!!!

Last time I checked it was you doing the name calling - remember you calling that gentleman Eddy Murphy or has all that cool aid shortened the memory span?

LOL @ the hypocrisy...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Jinni]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Jinni]



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Jinni
 



Easy on the name calling. It discredits your argument even further.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by jibeho]


Last time I checked it was you doing the name calling - remember you calling that gentleman Eddy Murphy or has all that cool aid shortened the memory span?

LOL @ the hypocrisy...

Oh crikey.
Here we go. Typical to start shiit then cry the victim.
Oh you are so transparent.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Another sick attack on the Israeli Doctors, Paramedics and Helpers who are risking their lives to save Haitans. The Jew-Hater rears his ugly head again.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Another sick attack on the Israeli Doctors, Paramedics and Helpers who are risking their lives to save Haitans. The Jew-Hater rears his ugly head again.

I've got an idea.
Let's ignore him.
He seems to thrive on the attention.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Another sick attack on the Israeli Doctors, Paramedics and Helpers who are risking their lives to save Haitans. The Jew-Hater rears his ugly head again.


You hate Jews?

You shouldn't blame Jews or any religion for these atrocities. No religion sanctions kill for organs policy.

Jews are wonderful people and you really need to read up on their beliefs.

I think the word you need is actually Zionists.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Jinni
 



Easy on the name calling. It discredits your argument even further.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by jibeho]

Eh?

I think I hear you babbling nonsense now...LMAO!!!

Last time I checked it was you doing the name calling - remember you calling that gentleman Eddy Murphy or has all that cool aid shortened the memory span?

LOL @ the hypocrisy...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Jinni]


That's rich. T. West looks like Eddie Murphy as Dr. Dolittle. How is that name calling? Eddie Murphy is a pretty solid guy. Certainly no one to make fun of. You are really reaching on this one.

How about defending your argument?



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho
 

Then the deflection. Typical.
Don't fall for the typical.
Ignore button works.



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I searched for Israeli field hospitals. I found zero except this super one in Haiti.
You would think they would be all over Iraq and Afghanistan.
Not saying there aren't others. And for god sakes the Haitians need way more than that.
Question-- How did they create and staff that hospital before any neighboring country? Where is Cuba, Venezuela, Jamaica Mon?



posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


I got a question... Were those Arabs dead? Did Israel take those dead Arabs then harvest their organs to save life’s? Did they capture someone kill them then take their organs and sell them for a profit? CAN ANY OF YOU ANSWER THIS?



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join