It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist: Watch Out For Israeli DF Stealing Organs In Haiti

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Activist: Watch Out For Israeli DF Stealing Organs In Haiti

www.infowars.com

Black rights activist T. West of AfriSynergy Productions warns that people need to be aware of the tragedy in Haiti being exploited by nefarious groups for their own gain, including Israel, who have admittedly stolen organs from dead Palestinians in the past.
West highlighted a CNN news clip as evidence of how the media is promoting the Israeli relief efforts in Haiti as second to none. Though praising the Israelis for their support for the victims and outstanding medical facilities, West warned that there were “personalities who are out for money” operating in Haiti with no monitoring of
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
ATS News 08 - Israeli Body Snatchers - Organ Harvesting Conspiracy Confirmed
Swedish paper's organ harvesting article draws Israeli outrageStory Highlights
Israel harvested organs in '90s without permission

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting.

It is well established fact that Israel have been stealing organs form people. First they steal their land, then their lives, then their organs. But now there are fears that they are exporting this terrorism to other countries.

It is clear that these people (I mean the Zionists and NOT the good honest Jews) have no sense of responsibility or feeling towards mankind.

If they can make some money they are willing to do anything.

It is clear that you cannot negotiate with terrorists so how can their network of terror be stopped ?

Anyone seen the movie Repo The Genetic Opera 2008?

We are almost there.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So, they are going to steal organs and ship them back to Israel in little Igloo coolers?? Perhaps the Israeli aid workers traveled with large chest freezers to preserve the spoils of tragedy. Sounds kind of silly doesn't it?

Classic Infowars fear mongering. Totally unnecessary. I suppose the Haitians will just cast Voodoo spells on all who attempt to harm them. I think I saw that on Infowars as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh for Christsakes. This is more BS that is just ridiculous.
Israel isn't stealing organs, Israel isn't evil.
Israel isn't making stew from dead bodies, or hurting the little Palestinian children.
Really this propaganda isn't even amusing anymore.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Israel isn't making stew from dead bodies, or hurting the little Palestinian children.

LOL!

It's a CONFIRMED conspiracy on and by ATS!!!!

LMAO

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OK, moving on from what happened in Israel.

Israel has the largest field hospital in Haiti and anyone can get access to the IDF spokesmen (who is running 24/7 updates from the earthquake zone). In fact, they've treated hundreds and currently have one of the highest success rates in Haiti.

No one has died in their care yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

The Key Word is DEAD... DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.... Your freaking DEAD who cares what happens to your body parts that can be used to keep someone else alive, who may be your Daughter or Son... Its one thing if they kidnapped took there kidney and left them in a bunch of Ice in a hotel room....

THERE DEAD DEAD DEAD let some good come of these harvest there organs to keep people alive... Right now there being thrown into unmarked graves, ditches. Whats the harm in that... Goofy people I swear.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Obviously Jinni is just here to bash Israel and spread propaganda.
Don't feed the fishies and they usually go away.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Did you ever stop to think tha maybe Isreal is HELPING Haiti during their time of need? Do you also believe that the US is occupying Haiti, and not helping? The anit-Semites on this site blow my mind

DENY IGNORANCE
-E-

[edit on 20-1-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

This is ridiculous indeed. You don't seriously believe that Israel emergency help is on Haiti to harvest organs from the dying? Israel has been largely responsible for creating such a bad image, but the suggestion made in this article is simply outrageous.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Actually i'm sure this is untrue

Though I think Israel has commited many crimes against humanity and needs to be tried in an international court I doubt they would do something this stupid.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Actually i'm sure this is untrue

I doubt they would do something this stupid.

5 dancing Israeli's

high fiveing the tower's fall

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There is no evidence as yet that this is happening-its someone warning that it may happen,due to the recent reports we have read about organs being taken from Palestinians.
I would have hoped that the Israeli Gov would have put a stop to the practice by now,but theres always a chance a few bad apples slip though.
Not that I am some kind of apologist for the current Israeli regime(I am not),its just important to remeber that this is a "warning" from "an activist,"and not a proved reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is probably the stupidest thread ever.
But why would someone make an effort to create it?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This is probably the stupidest thread ever.
But why would someone make an effort to create it?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't let your Israeli sympathy get in the way...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So sad JJ- when the crap did you think it WAS amusing?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

So sad JJ- when the crap did you think it WAS amusing?

It was amusing before it became so blantant and abundant. Make your statement and move on. Instead it's the same crap over and over. Crap, more crap, more crap and more crap. Sewage overflow, ewwww, someone has to clean it up now and you have become a burden on society.
Hope you understand and can become a productive part of society rather than just guzzling oxygen and causing sewage spills.
Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
OK, moving on from what happened in Israel.

Israel has the largest field hospital in Haiti and anyone can get access to the IDF spokesmen (who is running 24/7 updates from the earthquake zone). In fact, they've treated hundreds and currently have one of the highest success rates in Haiti.

No one has died in their care yet.

There are live folks all over the place that have donated a kidney or partial liver.

Tell us exactly why they are there.
Why not Iraq or Afgahanistan?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It was amusing before it became so blantant and abundant. Make your statement and move on. Instead it's the same crap over and over. Crap, more crap, more crap and more crap. Sewage overflow, ewwww, someone has to clean it up now and you have become a burden on society.
Hope you understand and can become a productive part of society rather than just guzzling oxygen and causing sewage spills.
Have a nice day.

You have to slow down your Hate Spewing a bit

Your confusing your threads

I realize Israel keeps you busy with all the horrific things they do.

But this Hate filled Rant should be in the Dam Flood Thread

You needed to insert a different hate rant in this , Organ Stealing Thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join