It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid sheep with human head!! genetic manipulation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Just foud this video showing a new born lamb with a HUMAN HEAD!!! What do you think it could be? Genetic experiences? Rares mutations? See for yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The suspected father of the mutant lamb was unavailable
for comment, but is said to be busy renegotiating his contract
with NBC...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17a65ca1e0be.jpg[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the face is a hoax. It's a nice try though.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I don't think it's a hoax, but it's not what it appears. It's a birth defect which only looks like a human head by sheer coincidence, and it only looks like a human head because of how our brains work. Basically it's pareidolia, and this sheep head has more in common with visions of Mother Mary on a Grilled Cheese sandwich than it does human DNA or intervention.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Possibly. The rest of it looks rather deformed. The reason I say hoax though is at the end of the video where they're zooming in on the face, the eye area on the sheeps right (our left) doesn't match up with the head and part of the eye looks like it's sticking out over the blue tarp and you can see part of the tarp through it. It could be fur (wool, hair, whatever) I suppose, but it just looks to me like a human face was imposed over the face of an already deformed animal but wasn't completely lined up right in the last picture.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

The reason I say hoax though is at the end of the video where they're zooming in on the face
It's real alright...I think it happened in Australia...I read this in one of our top newspapers, it's well known, and I don't think they'd publish the story if they didn't know for sure it was legitimate.

BTW, there was already a thread on this the other day.

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

[edit on 20/1/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I know sheeples but this is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Really? I thought that too until someone mentioned the welsh

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

(WARNING) The links lead to pictures of deformed human and animal fetuses and infants.

It's the American of 2050. This makes a whole new meaning to Sheeple. It's gross looking, but I'm putting my money on grotesque birth defect since I've seen something like it with a pig in China and a dog in South America. If anything it's another case of Cyclopia in animals. cyclopia in humans Cyclopia in animals is just as disturbing, but to a lesser degree will bring the eyes forward and greatly reduce the snout. cyclopia in animals

new topics

top topics

join