It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lay off clinton!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I would like to pose this question, though:

What president has lied under oath in court durring his term?

More importantly, how many presidents testified under oath during their term?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
In case anyone else was interested, the editorial goes on to talk about a NWO and quotes The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Curme - looks to me like you are the only one interested where I get my info! let me ask you something.......

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

Or are you just trying to start something with me?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

In case anyone else was interested, the editorial goes on to talk about a NWO and quotes The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Curme - looks to me like you are the only one interested where I get my info! let me ask you something.......

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

Or are you just trying to start something with me?

He's just trying to start something with you.... He did it to me too, he's a little 14 yr old fart who doesn't know anything so he has to ask questions instead of paying attention in history class...
He's a little leech on your back, very annoying...

And for you Curme,

I guess the NWO and protocols of Zion are just some made up fabricated bull# that never existed and some ass wipe just pulled out his ass???
I guess those don't matter huh... Just whatever is important to you matters, and # everything else cuz they don't count...

Just ignore him Venus...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Bout Time, you believe the commander and chief shouldn't try to set an example for all those boys and girls who look up to the president? That's kinda strange...

Let's make all of our heros sex crazed people, and let's also make them willing to lie, cheat, steal and kill to serve their own selves...Let's see what that generation will turn out to be.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
I agree! Aside from the Monica Lewinsky scandal he did a real good job as President. The economy was doing really well. He seemed concerened about the Roswell even in 1947.

Ex Pres' Clinton was born August 19, 1946.

"Goo-Goo mama...UFO!!!

Sanc'.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

He's just trying to start something with you.... He did it to me too, he's a little 14 yr old fart who doesn't know anything so he has to ask questions instead of paying attention in history class...
He's a little leech on your back, very annoying...

TL, I didn't even know who you were until you said something false about me, and when I proved you wrong, you got all huffy. Geez, are you mining for points or what? And Venus, I'm not trying to start anything you, you said you didn't know where you got that editorial information. I think it's kind of odd quoting stuff when you don't know where it came from, I was just trying to put the editorial you quoted in context. I have nothing against you Venus, I just have a fascination with media and news. And thank-you Venus for not resorting to childish name calling, I can see you are a lot smarter and more eloquent than some.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I have nothing against you Venus, I just have a fascination with media and news. And thank-you Venus for not resorting to childish name calling, I can see you are a lot smarter and more eloquent than some.

You don't have to kiss my a$$....just get off my back !

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Bout Time, you believe the commander and chief shouldn't try to set an example for all those boys and girls who look up to the president? That's kinda strange...

Let's make all of our heros sex crazed people, and let's also make them willing to lie, cheat, steal and kill to serve their own selves...Let's see what that generation will turn out to be.

You have that now, in spades, with Bush.
You have this generation seeing a president who lied to Congress, told bold face lies to the American people and has proven that he'll scapegoat anything or anyone to deflect blame.
I remember the one and only thing that Clinton lied about, a consentual affair, he got on public TV and apologized for.

I wonder if the lates scion to the Bush Crime Family will do the same? On anything?
You should be concerned with the lesson kids are learning here: you can lie, cheat and kill 10's of thousands of innocent God fearing people and get away with it, as long as you have a majority on your side.
Especially for you, you think he's demonstrating Christian values?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
Clinton was one of the best god damn presidents of all time,

lay off clinton? HA! one of the worst. he cut 8 brand new nuclear powered curisers for the navy. he had three oppertunities to KILL bin laden, and let those slip by, massive cuts in defence, boming a pharmicudical company in the middle east, somilia in 1993. if he was president now, hed bend to the terrorist faster than pre WWII europe to hitler.

liberalism=weakness

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
"liberalism=weakness"

How the hell did you come to this conclusion?

I'm not a Lib, not a Con. but this smells of BS.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
To tell the truth, I didn't care about what he did to Monica at all, and i agree that even thou he lied, that sexual scandal is his business.
But, lets see how Clinton sold us out to the Chinese, and others...

If there is nothing to fear from the Russians and the Chinese why have they been threatening with a new cold war if we build a missile defense system? They both have defense systems, these two "communist" countries are still upgrading their military and under Clinton they were able to do it faster. Clinton said it was done so that the communists will see us as friends....what friend threatens you if you try to put a system that will defend your people if you are attacked?

"Armed with information from a high-ranking defector, President Bush is reported to be on the verge of shutting down Chinese military espionage in America. The defector, identified by the BBC as Lt. Col. Xu Junping, is said to be singing like a bird about Chinese army intelligence operations inside the United States.
According to Taiwanese news sources, Xu is a senior colonel in charge of North American affairs for the People's Liberation Army General Staff Department. Xu's reported expertise is arms control and U.S. military-to-military contacts.

Xu's information on Chinese army spy operation has led several high-ranking members of the Bush administration to press for the suspension of major military-to-military contacts with Beijing. Under the proposed ban, Chinese military officials will no longer be allowed the exclusive access to sensitive U.S. facilities that they previously enjoyed under the Clinton administration, which considered China a "strategic partner" in Asian military affairs. "

Excerpts taken from.
www.newsmax.com...

"Did you know that about 47 of Clinton's last-minute pardons faced absolutely no review by the Justice Department? A record, folks. A grand record.

Investigators can't even find files on these pardons!

Denise Rich, ex-wife of fugitive Marc Rich, refused to answer questions about any role she may have played in talking Bill Clinton into pardoning her ex. We already know that Denise Rich raised over $1.3 million for the Democratic Party and Hillary's Senate campaign. Now the news is coming out that Denise Rich made what is called a "massive donation" to the Clinton Foundation, his presidential library fund! "

Excerpts taken from.
www.newsmax.com...

I cannot reproduce the information found in the link I will post below, but if you are interested to know on how Clinton sold secret information from the US to Russia and China to increase and upgrade the communist's military weapons check this link.
www.softwar.net...

"Clinton's Conventional Arms Export Policy:
So Little Change
Arms Control Today, May 1995

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than two years after presidential candidate Bill Clinton called for negotiated limits on conventional arms transfers-approximately $50 billion worth of U.S. arms sales later-his administration completed its long-awaited review of U.S. arms export policy. Although Clinton criticized the Bush administration during the campaign for failing to initiate a conventional arms control process (see ACT, March 1992), as president he has now decided that the United States should, in fact, maintain its role as the predominant weapons merchant in the world.

In some respects, the new policy embodied in Presidential Decision Directive (PDD) 34-actually surpasses the Bush administration's strong commitment to gaining an even larger slice of the global arms market. It appears the United States is now prepared to sell more-sophisticated weaponry to more countries than ever before justifying such sales when necessary by expressing concern for the economic well-being of the U.S. arms industry. "

Excerpts taken from.
www.fas.org...

" Bill Clinton defiled our political institutions, sold out America and seriously damaged our military. The latter are now more concerned with the color of their berets and the timely application of lipstick! Might that have something to do with the failure of the world's greatest superpower from protecting its disarmed citizens at 30,000 feet? Or even at ground level? Where's the intelligence in that?

As much as I resent the implication from certain quarters that "we" should turn the other cheek, I resent the likes of a Bill Maher connecting me with the cowardly anti-Constitutional actions of both Bill Clinton and our Congress! Where was his outrage when it happened? In other words, don't include me with the criminal activities of Clinton and his blackmailable stooges in Congress! When Clinton blew up the aspirin factory in Sudan and hit targets in Afghanistan, I did not support that! In fact, I opined publicly against that! So why am I being included as "we?"

Of course Democrats now want to get behind the President - they don't want anyone pointing an accusatory finger at them. For who was it if not Clinton and his Democrat Party that miserably slashed America's defense budget? Some of our military require food stamps to get by, and then Clinton, Al Gore and Florida Democrats wouldn't even allow them to vote in our supposedly "free" society!

" Clinton and the Democrat Party slaughtered 81 Americans, including 25 children and toddlers at Waco, Texas. They established sanctions against the Iraqi people, thereby causing the deaths of 500,000 children calling it "collateral damage." Such cold-hearted ignorant reasoning will always provide motivation to terrorists of both foreign and domestic origin. "

Excerpts taken from.
www.sierratimes.com...

Clinton actually killed more children in Iraq with he sanctions, because he didn't have the balls to do what's right, he put on that country than the total amount of civilians casualties in the war. Under Clinton 500,000 Iraqi "children" died, in the war under Bush "total amount of "civilian's deaths" minimum 9187, maximum 11046.

Civilian casualties in war happens, but at least its not 500,000 children.
www.iraqbodycount.net...

Lets read some of Bill Klingon, I mean Clinton's comments.

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ...... And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities."
-- U.S. President Bill Clinton, on MTV 3-22-94
In this comment, in addition to declaring the Constitution a "radical document," Bill Clinton is totally ignoring the Fourth Amendment.

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."
-- William Jefferson Clinton, USA Today, March 11, 1993.

Excerpts taken from.

www.stentorian.com...

Let's see what he says about gun control....

"There is no reason for anyone in this country- anyone except a police officer or military person- to buy, to own, to have, to use a handgun. The only way to control handgun use in this country is to prohibit the guns." -- remarks upon signing the Brady Bill, November 30, 1993

Excerpt taken from.
www.yrpb.org...

(You can find other sites that are not republican and have the above quote by Clinton)

Let's see what Hillary Clinton said.

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society."
~Hillary Clinton, 1993~

Let's see if it sounds like someone else..

"Comrades! We must abolish the cult of the individual decisively, once and for all."
~Nikita Khrushchev~

Excerpts taken from.
www.arches.uga.edu...

Another website with quotes by Clinton.

www.fightthebias.com...

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join