It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lay off clinton!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How many NON MILITARY people are dead because of Clinton? Follow the trail of people that spoke against them, were going to speak against them, and had incriminating evidence of his and Hillary's not-so-clean record, and you see a trail of blood. Many *questionable* deaths.

Nail Bush to the cross all you want - IN ANOTHER TOPIC. This one's on slick willie...

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by natas]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
well Jake you are intitled to your opinion... however just because you have one doesn't make you right.

That is what is so wonderful about this country any idiot can become President as evidenced by the current administration lol

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
...draft dodging, womanizing, murdering dolt, as evidenced by the PREVIOUS administration...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That's it I'm out. Why can't you people get past party lines? I've voted Con, Lib, Ndp, hell I think I voted Reform once. This has become inane.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You're not the only one who has voted many different ways, Intrepid. I do the same. I am just responding to what I perceive as ridiculously unfounded and one-sided posts. I vote (and will always vote) for who I think will do the best job in leading our country.

Did I like Clinton? Nope. Did he do good things? Yep. Was he an embarrassment to the US at times? I think so.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by natas
...draft dodging, womanizing, murdering dolt, as evidenced by the PREVIOUS administration...

You say this like bush is better than clinton. In case you havn't noticed, we're at war all because bush doesn't have the commen sense to stay out of other countries god damn business! Looking at how the clinton scandel was exposed to the public, and bush meddeling in other countries, i've came to a conclusion that republicians cant mind they're own business!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When you hold PUBLIC OFFICE, your business is EVERYONE'S business - democrat or republican.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Yes, I know he lied Prank Monkey, and he wasn't perfect and did bad things. I just like to check the source of all the information I read. Just a habit of mine.

then whats the point? if you already know these things are true...nevermind. i know why you do this...i just thought i'd point it out for everyone else to see.

You see, when people quote facts and figures, especially when it is a litany of things with a political agenga, all of it may not be true, or only half true and spun a certain way. For example, If you read a fact or figure, and it was from the DNC or the RNC, you may want to look into some more, to see what level of spin it has. ('Spin' meaning slanted a certain way, with a certain bias) And when people just cut and paste facts and figures, sometimes it's a lazy way to make a point, without actually checking all of the info yourself. Unfortunately, by the time we get information,it isn't pure, it's been tainted by an agenda. Believing in things blindly, without checking out the facts, is very dangerous. It can lead to poor decisions that affect your life. Just as an experiment, just say, for a week, look at where what you read comes from. I mean if you read the newspaper, or something on the internet, look to see where they got it. I bet you will be surprised, and you may learn something new about something you thought you already knew.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
...that is a problem that we all have from time to time. We tend to jump on things in a hurry if they prove our point correct - without doing a little research first.

Whether liberal or conservative, democrat or republican, we all have to face the actual facts once in a while - without a slant to it.

I think all of this arguing amongst ourselves is great at times, but at times it tends to become counterproductive. We need to unite behind a leader come January - whether it be Bush or Kerry. I hope that whoever wins, the other side will say "okay, let's work together for a bit here".

I can only hope...

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by natas]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
You say this like bush is better than clinton. In case you havn't noticed, we're at war all because bush doesn't have the commen sense to stay out of other countries god damn business! Looking at how the clinton scandel was exposed to the public, and bush meddeling in other countries, i've came to a conclusion that republicians cant mind they're own business!

I know it didn't get a ton of airtime, but yugolovia was a nice thing Clinton did. He minded his own business so much that he bombed the hell out of them with no ground support. He also bombed Iraq more than anyone else. He did have 8 years to do it though.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry....got busy there for a minute

I took this from an editorial released in 1998 ( I don't know from where and if your that interested go do a search yourself...ok?)

when a president of a nation can look us directly in the eye and say with a straight face that he did not do a certain thing, and then it proves that he did, how is it possible to separate that event and that statement from all of the others? How does one know he is not lying about Iraq, the United Nations, the Oklahoma bombing, Waco, and just about anything else he speaks about if it is shown by evidence that his word is false? If a man is a liar, he is a liar all of the time and not simply a liar some of the time. When the President was taped as saying, "deny, deny, deny" as to the Jennifer Flowers affair which was later admitted by him, it lends credibility to the "deny, deny, deny" that was reported by Ms. Lewinsky. The President does seem to be a master at denial, but the full revelation of the whole event will come out as time goes on.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Economy, balanced budget, welfare reform during the Clinton era? Sounds like the GOP's contract w/ america. Doesn't anyone remember that.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

So...protecting our national security should not be done if it is another nation threatening our security? We should just let them do their own thing? Let's leave N. Korea alone, they may develop nukes, or have developed nukes, but what business is that of ours?

And is it your contention it's just republicans who don't mind their own business? Well, NAFTA was an international treaty...Wouldn't that mean the the US isn't minding it's own business but also that of our neighbors? Haven't I heard comments saying Bush should be impeached as well? Why don't they just mind their own business?

No, to mind your own business in the political and foriegn relations arenas is to just put blinders on that say "Everything's fine, don't worry about it" on the inside.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
anyone wanna point out the illegal acts clinton and gore commited, including giving sensitive weapons parts to china, giving codes for our stealth aircraft to china and a few other treasonous acts? dont say its bs because i remember watching the house of representatives on cspan in 98' i think and one of the representatives was saying all this with charts, graphs, documents and even showed the weapon parts in his hands, he made a pretty good case about them commiting treason.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Good Lord have mercy on your souls.

SOme of you guys must be joking. Clinton is the biggest manipulator in our time. Even though he didnt do jack about the uss cole bombing, embasy bombing, which were both done by al queda. And the fact that he ignored the genocide in congo, doesnt that stir you a bit. And lying under oath puts the icing on te cake. He was a good speaker, a good lier, and he was smart enough to take advantadge over the general ignorance of the American public. He was one of the worst leaders of this nation. As the worlds most powerful leader, of the worlds most powerful nation, he was obliged to have an police-like foreign policy. Somalia was a disaster because he never sent arms, kosovo was a political war. He is nothing more than a good politician. He was the worst thing that has happened to our country. Not to mention that he took more time investigating sperm on her dress, then stopping innocent deaths and caring about the rest of the world.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
Sorry....got busy there for a minute

I took this from an editorial released in 1998 ( I don't know from where and if your that interested go do a search yourself...ok?)

In case anyone else was interested, the editorial goes on to talk about a NWO and quotes The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
LINK
"American Patriot Friends Network a/k/a American Patriot Fax Network was founded Feb. 21, 1993. We started with faxing daily reports from the Weaver-Harris trials. Then on Feb. 28 1993, The BATF launched Operation Showtime - "The Siege on the Branch Davidians". From this point, it's been the Death of Vince Foster, the Oklahoma Bombing, TWA-800, The Train Deaths, Bio-War, on and on. We are not anti-government, we are anti-corrupt-government.
A Patriot is one who loves God, Family and Country.....
We believe Patriots should rule America.... Please join in the fight with us in seeking TRUTH, JUSTICE AND FREEDOM FOR ALL AMERICANS...." www.apfn.org...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
How many folks were tax paying working adults when GHW Bush was president? Oh, that's all? Then kids, shut up, you don't know what you're talking about! 12 years of Reagan/Bush was on the cusp of 16 when Bill Clinton rode in to save the country. The Free Republic, Fox News, American Standard, Ann Coulter's, Rush Limbaugh's of the world all got their start a year or two prior to the 1992 election to help distract the country, the way they're doing now, from the clusterf**K that the Bush crime family has brought upon America.
As for lied under oath - it's stupid. If the Republicans rabid for power that got it in 2000 had any sense, class or respect for the office, they never would have let it come down to that.
Sorry, that's why mommy & daddy got a divorce kids, infidelity does happen & people do lie about until caught red handed.....

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
How many folks were tax paying working adults when GHW Bush was president? Oh, that's all? Then kids, shut up, you don't know what you're talking about! 12 years of Reagan/Bush was on the cusp of 16 when Bill Clinton rode in to save the country. The Free Republic, Fox News, American Standard, Ann Coulter's, Rush Limbaugh's of the world all got their start a year or two prior to the 1992 election to help distract the country, the way they're doing now, from the clusterf**K that the Bush crime family has brought upon America.
As for lied under oath - it's stupid. If the Republicans rabid for power that got it in 2000 had any sense, class or respect for the office, they never would have let it come down to that.
Sorry, that's why mommy & daddy got a divorce kids, infidelity does happen & people do lie about until caught red handed.....

Raises hand high, even had my son before Clinton took office.
Was doing just fine too. The 1st 2 years under Bush Sr. were rough,but the last 2....damn I was working seven days week,8 to 10 hours a day making great money,fantastic health coverage,had 2 cars,man life was good.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What are you, 50 or something!?

Now with Clinton in office, I started my company (1993) and saw over a 400% increase in my personal wealth by the time he left office.
While I didn't care that the CEO of my biggest client was a skirt chaser with 4 kids, I didn't care about Clinton either. I wonder why?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
OMFG...................Do these words mean anything to you:

"I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN"

Now....was that the TRUTH........NO!

He's a filthy, slimey, perverted (nothing really wrong with that just thought I'd throw it in)
LIAR

[Edited on 5/26/2004 by Venus]

Kobe Bryant must have watched that too. Which is why his tetimony goes like "The sex was consensual." Even Basketball players learn from the mistakes of people in power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join