It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleasure to meet you all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hello all,

It is a pleasure to meet you all. Some of you may know me, but I doubt any of you do haha. I have been a follower of ATS for a rather long time but have never felt the need or impulse to register and account to speak my mind or debate with any of you yet that has changed and I have decided to register.

Lets see what can I tell you about myself....

I am no one, I am no one important or someone worth knowing really. I am no one of superior intellect nor of great wealth or holding of great Truth. I am a normal average person who has an obsession, that obsession is with the Truth. It is an obsession with that which some try to hide and use deception. I have a innate need of solving life's mysteries.

I constantly study things such as the Occult, UFO/USO/ET's, Religions, Political Conspiracies, Paranormal things such as Ghosts and "Other planes" as well as metaphysics and Psychology(namely that which involves behavior and cognition/perception) and most Pseudo-Sciences haha.

I guess that is why most of you are here, I have come to meet and confer with those of you who have the same innate obsession as I do. I hope to see you around.

Pleasure to meet all of you.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SneuxCorten

You are someone worth knowing because you ask "why", "what", "where", "when" and "who".

Welcome, the pleasure is all mine. Get right into the mix...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Welcome! Actually, you are everyone, the greatest, most popular worth while being in existence. stop treating yourself like trash you sheeple! ha, just kidding, but seriously, look at yourself as more than anyone, then do more for everyone than you would do for yourself. wierd things happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Have fun on one of the coolest website forums on the planet.

And welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Welcome SneuxCorten , let the Games begin ! ................

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I flagged you because your Intro was cordial. A que that you know how to
conduct relations between peeps. You don't forget to introduce people
unless it is intentional, right.?
By the way I'm Randyvs (Randyvious) the pleasure is mine.

Hello hello Ohmajojo

Welcome both of you.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
like you, i have been a lurker on ats for the longest time. and like you, i have this sudden impulse to reactivate my account and leave a comment. i have no idea...

anyhow, ats is my addiction.

hi everyone...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well it's extremely nice to meet you all and thank you for all the warm welcomes so far.

(I tried to make the Intro nice, I feel the first impression is the most important hehe.)

And hello Ohmajojo.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I too recently had the urge to join ATS to voice my opinions. It just feels so much better when you can go to the recent posts page and you know that you have the power to have your opinion heard in every single one of those threads! The problem with being an ATS lurker is you cannot be a part of the site. Being a member, you have just as much of a say as everyone else who posts. To see replies to your opinions is always fun, and much more engaging and worthwhile than being an ATS lurker. Being able to post your own threads is also a plus.

Good luck and see you in the forums!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SneuxCorten

A pleasure to meet you

Welcome to the board ( I myself is rather new and haven´t even made my introduction yet)
Of course you are worth knowing, since you are you

See you around

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hey there, welcome aboard

I often remind myself when feeling down that in this huge expanse we call the universe, myself and SneuxCorten are unique and sacred beings. No other in this world or other worlds that is the same, you are an original. That's makes you and I and others pretty special in my eyes. In this mystery of "truth seeking" life you are absolute. Wow
And are most certainly worth knowing.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you. Enjoy your time here.

top topics

join