It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anything more "evil" than Satanism?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Jealousy is not of Spirit...so no, you did not explain an answer to me, you offered why you yourself excuse such human ways of a lower nature onto God, the Perfect Unseen.

And for your other post...about that it is obvious to you that God is here...and not to me.

Your placing assumptions onto me. For me, I know of God being here, Thee was here way before our books and religions. God made a way for all to find Thee..in a place that cant ever be tainted or corrupted.

I also know, many are still in a phase that they have much to learn from Earth and they arent able to see past their physical senses yet. I also know, God doesnt hold this against them, nor should I. God encourages me to have patients and understanding for where they are on their path of learning.

You have no reason to believe God is jealous other then what you have read by prior man. Can you give another attribute of Satan...that differs from God in your eyes (and please dont use the 'liar' card, for it is too common)...what would another attribute of Satan be, that we could tell a fruit from its tree? Im not sticking up for Satan...for I own my wrong doings and dont give another credit for my wrongs....Im saying, the OT god image and this 'satan' everyone keeps worrying about...share many attributes. Unlike the Father Jesus taught us of.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You seem to be pretty well connected. I don't have any answers for you.

It must be easy to reap the rewards of a calm Father when you're adopted into the family as a young adult.

But, oh, you should have seen how your foster brothers and sisters were being long, long before you were even a blip on the radar.

But wait. You are. You're seeing us do it all over again. And you will get to see our Loving Father's wrath soon enough, my spiritually connected friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
heres some food for thought if satan is the "bad" guy and this god that everyone loves so much is the good "guy" then why would the good guy want its creations to be ignorant to the world around them run through the forest naked like a child and obey his every command?

satan on the other hand wanted humans to be self aware to have a mind of its own to be enlightened he actually did humanity a whole lot of good you could say what many of the preachers and head of the church's have always preached that he manipulates well heres the thing about that with intelligence comes responsibility and disadvantage if you are not responisble enough to control your own desires or actions then thats on you not the devil using satan for a cop out is just another way christianity has taught people to not take responsibility for its own actions

so you follow a god that wants you to basically be a slave to him and to be ignorant why? i like intelligence i like being self aware and i like to be free why would i want to use up my whole life worshipping something that i wont have clue exists until i die if it even does i would rather live my life free with an open mind and not have to think certain ways about things because a book tells me to

but all through history god has told us not to enjoy the very things we enjoy as an animal of this earth to not give in to our humany instincts now how stupid is that do you think that after a few days of starvation and are trapped in a cave like some people have been in the past and the only thing you have left to eat and your survival insticts kick in do you think your thinking about god? no because survival is more important to your human body then some belief thats not going to keep it alive especially if its un proven (UN-PROVEN)

i say if there is a god hes got a helluva humour with all his rules and regulations so if satan is playing the good guy the "pal" in all this who is god playing? anyone ever think to question that? is he playing the "bad cop" and letting satan play the "good cop"? hmm makes you wonder funny how satan who wanted man to have his own free will gets painted as the bad guy!

but no one dare say anything wrong that god does or says why is that? is it because you fear to question him because he wanted you to be ignorant and being able to think for yourself was a gift from satan so therefore your afraid to ask because you might look somewhat competant? lets say these 2 characters were more then non fiction and actually existed and lived with us today who do you think you would most likely be friends with? who would accept you for your individualism? i would say satan because i started to talk about things that are outside the box like lets say darwinism or evolution god would punch me in the mouth and tell me to leave why? because that type of thought is not allowed

his arrogance is that he is right you are wrong and any type of thinking otherwise is the work of satan so therefore he would be that guy you would hate if you showe dup at a party and he were there you would get that feeling in your stomach that your either going to get drunk and fight this guy or your going to end up leaving because he will dominate the conversation and most likely not let you state your opinion! think about it!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It is not really fair to compare religions like this and here is why. Satanism has never had a massive amount of people to do any damage. It is just now it is starting to lure the masses. You are comparing sizes between a grape and a basketball. If Satanism was as big as Christianity or Islam you would see much death as well.

Whether you like it or not, Satanism was based on the counterpart of Christianity teachings. Since Christianity claimed the good morals, as a counterpart, Satanism claims the opposite.

Christianity teaches pride is a sin, while Satanism teaches unproductive pride is a sin.

This also comes from Satanic Sins and Rules:
"If it harms no undeserving person, do what you will."

Source

Basically means if the person is not with you or contributing to your cause than do what you want.

Don't look at the history of the church because the Catholic church murdered and persecuted their own people. The fact that people group every sect under one when the Catholic church killed it's own members is ignorant. The teachings are good, the followers are corrupt. "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Another Satanic code of ethics is Lex Talionis -- an eye of an eye. Revenge is sweet, what a great teaching. If I become a Satanist, I will make sure to grab a rifle to uphold the code.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Well if you do your reading, humans evolved faster than they should have. As a result of Satans plan, how beautiful did he make this world? If you actually read the book of Enoch it describes why these beings are evil. They taught humanity the secrets of heaven, how to make swords, enchantments, and etc. We were not ready, and we still aren't.

Everyone is bent up about having sex, doing drugs, making all the money, and what has that done? It screwed up our society.

You could think the creator is the evil one, but in the long run, your the one being fooled. Your siding with the created rather than the creator.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

but if god had his way you would basically be another dumb animal running around the woods with no intellect outside anything god wanted you to believe therefore you would have an iq of a simpleton

with that being said i take it you live everyday hating the fact that you are smart enough to form your own opinions and are able to get on this web site and discuss the topics on here because satan disobeyed god and gave humanity the gift of enlightenment?

as it be i dont believe in either or i'm just making a case like the people who down grade satan do he's been persecuted for years maybe we should start questioning this slave driven god

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I would much, much rather have the I.Q. of a simpleton than have this genius with which I have been cursed.

It is much harder to hold onto joy when you're brain is firing at 8,000 rpms at all times.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

but if god had his way you would basically be another dumb animal running around the woods with no intellect outside anything god wanted you to believe therefore you would have an iq of a simpleton

How do you know this? All we gained through technology is the ability to kill ourselves even faster. I would rather everyone be happy and live as a simpleton rather than complicated and agonizing.

Why would you say we would have an IQ of a simpleton? Humans have the need to create, it is in our genes. God would have wanted us to be curious and evolve by ourselves. It is said that fallen angels helped us learn all these creations of death. That is what the story of Adam and Eve relates to. Fallen angels coming down and deceiving us into eating this forbidden fruit of knowledge. By living in paradise, it means living in harmony. We were not as dumb as you think, we had find these technologies on our own.

with that being said i take it you live everyday hating the fact that you are smart enough to form your own opinions and are able to get on this web site and discuss the topics on here because satan disobeyed god and gave humanity the gift of enlightenment?

I am thankful everyday for my life, I do not hate it. Since it happened we must play it out until the end. But who gave the gift of enlightenment? Who do you see in the world that is enlightened? The Iraqi's? The Afghanistani's?
Or maybe the Japanese who got technology dropped on them?

as it be i dont believe in either or i'm just making a case like the people who down grade satan do he's been persecuted for years maybe we should start questioning this slave driven god

Satan was cast out because he wanted to be higher than God. So before his destruction he will try to deceive as many to take with him as possible.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted here, I don't have enough time to read through the whole thread.

There are different types of Satanism. There's casual satanism, LaVeyan Satanism and symbolic Satanism.

**LaVeyan Satanism is based on individualism, self-indulgence, and "eye for an eye" morality. LaVeyan Satanists are atheists or agnostics who regard Satan as a symbol of man's inherent nature. LaVeyan Satanism's members feel free to satisfy their urges responsibly, exhibit kindness to their friends, and attack their enemies. Its beliefs were first detailed in The Satanic Bible and it is overseen by the Church of Satan.**

(Copied and shortend from Wikipedia)

To me, that doesn't seem evil at all. Just basic human instincts really.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey OP-

Just dropping in to let you know that while neither a Christian or a Satanist, I've read both bibles. LaVey's work is MUCH easier to get through!

Anyway, I don't believe Satanism is the most evil philosophy. The most evil of philosophies are right before our eyes. Many have been mentioned already by members here.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You seem to be pretty well connected. I don't have any answers for you.

It must be easy to reap the rewards of a calm Father when you're adopted into the family as a young adult.

But, oh, you should have seen how your foster brothers and sisters were being long, long before you were even a blip on the radar.

But wait. You are. You're seeing us do it all over again. And you will get to see our Loving Father's wrath soon enough, my spiritually connected friend.

Just listen to yourself...

What rewards am I reaping. Havent you ever helped a friend without needing rewarded for your time?

Adopted? Sorry? We are all Gods children....its not some foster parent who decides to take us in.

All the things that were experienced long ago hold opportunities for us to learn from as well held opportunities for those long ago to learn from.

Im sorry that you dont understand God is not wrathful. God is a teacher and knows the best way to teach the young. God is perfect and will not sway from being Holy. Have you ever seen a mother bird nudge her young out of a tree? It seems to harsh in the beginning...for the bird seems to fall aimlessly for a moment, and one cant help but to hold their breath watching the small bird falling towards the ground. But just as the mother bird knew it would...the bird catches wind and learns...to fly.

Tell me how you 'know' of Gods wrath. Do you have an experience of this outside of prior mans understandings. Tell me of something our brothers did long ago that they did not need to learn about? Tell me of something that offered no lessons for growth? Even the ones that killed Jesus offer us a lesson of something, just because its not of spirit doesnt make it a rightful lesson.

Your understandings of God should come through personal relations...but I doubt that you have experienced jealousy and wrath with in such a relation.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, Satanism as a religious practice is more about living to please yourself than attempting to do harm to others.

The potential for evil is there regardless of race, color, creed or religion.

Something more evil than Satanism? Fascism comes to mind. Christianity too if you want to go dark ages.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Anyone who says Satanism is evil clearly know nothing of which they speak, i am a Thiestic Satanist, i believe in the entity for i have witnessed his magnificence and truth..

Christianity,Judaism and Islam are fake religions
Stolen from Satanist and Pagan rituals.

How many people has Satan/Lucifer actually killed? seriously how many?
and How many has Christianity,Islam and Judaism with their false God's killed?
100 million? 200 million? 300? more?

Satan won his war long ago, the false God's have abandoned this world leaving Lucifer the sole owner..however due to Free will so called "evil" acts continue to happen.. Satan doesnt give a person a gun to kill someone like these foolish evangelicals keep saying..that person picks up the gun and does it of their own will..

When will people realise they should embrace Lucifer he is the morningstar nothing about him or his demons is evil, they rent full of spikes or red wings or pitchforks.. they wear blue,red,white and yellow robes and are very tall and beautiful..however some demons do not like ex christians and it takes a lot to prove to them you are with them.

People should research more..

try www.exposingchristianity.com for starters

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

How could Satanism ever be the basis for other religions? It didn't even exist until LONG after the creation of Christianity. There's definitely a timeline there that you're missing.

I agree with your statement as far as Paganism goes though....it's incredible how many Christian holidays were outright STOLEN from Pagan holidays in order to make the transition to a monotheistic belief system easier to spread.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

how do i know you would have the mind of the simpleton do you not know what were talking or rather what i'm talking about? have you read the bible? before the forbidden fruit was eaten man had no idea they were naked need i go on?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by silent thunder

Satan won his war long ago, the false God's have abandoned this world leaving Lucifer the sole owner..however due to Free will so called "evil" acts continue to happen.. Satan doesnt give a person a gun to kill someone like these foolish evangelicals keep saying..that person picks up the gun and does it of their own will..

I agree, Satan does not give the gun he only implants the thoughts. Just look at the teachings. Satanism teaches greed, eye for an eye, do as thou wilts, self indulgence, and research satanism in the music industry. What do the Satanic artists talk about?

Why are Satanists not feeding the hungry or contributing as much as Christianity?

The war has not been won because it has not been started yet. Read this book and do the research on other people who spoke about this prophet.
The Book of Enoch

When will people realise they should embrace Lucifer he is the morningstar nothing about him or his demons is evil, they rent full of spikes or red wings or pitchforks.. they wear blue,red,white and yellow robes and are very tall and beautiful..however some demons do not like ex christians and it takes a lot to prove to them you are with them.

People should research more..

try www.exposingchristianity.com for starters

The bible says that these fallen angels speak as beautiful as they look, but don't be deceived. I don't want you convinced because when the time is right you will either know or follow your path.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

how do i know you would have the mind of the simpleton do you not know what were talking or rather what i'm talking about? have you read the bible? before the forbidden fruit was eaten man had no idea they were naked need i go on?

We evolve at our own pace, we were not meant to advance this fast. Our minds did not evolve as fast as our weapons did. If we advanced the same pace we would have less wars.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

My signature is all that is needed for a reply to this thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

you claim this but on this site you work merely to expose people's ignorance and no factual statements if you cared more about being a simpleton you wouldnt put so much thought or time into proving someone wrong rather showing them there ignorance because you would enjoy the splender of it would you not? therefore you contradict yourself!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

can you prove that as an actual event? besides it being a belief is there proof of this? why isnt enoch in the bible? the bible is supposed to be all that is required so why would you have to bring another book into this?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join