It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infopowerment ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N Obama and Health Care (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is the best video i have seen so far putting out the truth about Obama.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You know.... I just realized something....

Every time I look at one of these videos I just seem so pissed off anymore that people will not do the right things..

Government, meh we know they are here to screw us.. Our fathers and their fathers and their fathers can tell us that.. We see it everyday, we see it all the time.. Every time you look at your tv, a news paper even on ATS here.. same damn thing just a different day and season for it..

So what do we as Amer(icans)(I should say I CANTS) do about this crap that is going on? what do we do when someones rights are being violated? What do we do when They strip us of things we held dear? What do we do when they give our money away? What if....................

The only thing I see is this, we given so much up already that I dont think anything will help us out of our mess. It was our lack of action, our stupidity, our waiting for someone better than us, waiting on the one who will help us, the one who will fix these issues, the one who will be better than we will. Yet, here we are in this big ass mess... Nothing to do but whine and cry and talk to sorta like minded people about these issues.

I see many people bitch about "They cant, he cant, they didn't, they wont".. But they have, will, and force us to go about their plans because we do nothing, I mean nothing for them to back down...

In closing I would really like to say this..
Our lack of action on where the United States is today is because we failed to act prior to today, These spending bill, bailouts, stimulus packages that didn't go to what they were suppost to is because of us, these wars we are in for oil, heroin, and whatever else is because we didn't take a stand and say enough is enough.. The end of the States is coming and it will be our fault it happened because we didn't do a damn thing to stop it. It gets worse from here however because we will be going to other things and doing things we don't want to.. In the end we just sit here and bitch and whine about it...

Action... that's it.... nothing else will save us.. Not even god at this point...

Sorry I didn't contribute to the post but meh, better here than somewhere it wasn't supposed to go..

[edit on 1/20/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Its ok i feel your rant but i think all strings are being tried out before anything goes down, right now its all political with Ron, Rand Paul, and Kucinich but theres only so much that can be done i feel Obama is going to do some dumber sh** this year who knows whats going to happen.

How you like the savior part

new topics

join