It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think someone has pulled a fast one on me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am putting this here as it is very unnerving, maybe an ATS glitch or maybe paranormal???? First off let me say I am in Florida and I went to the thread about Obama bringing Haitian refugees here about 45,000 I think it said, I posted a reply even saw the reply show in the thread and it was also still there at the second time I went on ATS, Now it's no longer there and even in my posts list it isn't there? It wasn't removed for T&C because I just asked how do they plan on employing those coming here when there are no jobs here, plus it would still have had my sig and avatar and just have had that Violation or off topic sign, and it would not have vanished from my posts listing either. This is very crazy!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Maybe there really was just a glitch, see if you had any point reductions in your profile, I've always found that to be the best way to know if I was drunk and said something stupid. If so, don't worry about it, we've all done that.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Nope no deductions, and no I was totally sober and didn't say anything but that we don't have jobs for the residents here in florida, and how is that going to work? I don't know it's really odd. Maybe I never posted it at all and just thought I did, hahaha senility onset coming early!!!!
Edit to add: I have more points than before in BTS points which before I got back online was -18 or something? I think the same amount of points as alays in ATS points no up or down.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Was it this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No wrong one, it said if you think Obama...blah blah blah Something like that. I know there also could be duplicate threads but it should still show on my post list it doesn't...only thing I can think of, Glitch (I am leaning toward this one)m senility(Of course I really hope this is not the case because I am only 37), and timeline slip/dimension slip or convergence. Now that's the really interesting choice.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Not to be rude but why not just go back and repost what you said instead of making a thread about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by iEndure
Not to be rude but why not just go back and repost what you said instead of making a thread about it.

Because that wouldn't help solve the mystery of where Idyserenity's post disappeared to.
(Until they remember the name of the thread anyways).

Idyserenity~
When I did a search on your name, it only popped up the "Tarot Readings" thread, but when I went into the "Red Cross: 45,000 Haiti refugees..." thread, there you were....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Second post on pg 7. (Maybe it just didn't register in your 'My ATS')

Is that the one you were talking about?
(edit~ cause I didn't see you in the Obama thread).

[edit on 20-1-2010 by misfitoy]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I am putting this here as it is very unnerving, maybe an ATS glitch or maybe paranormal???? First off let me say I am in Florida and I went to the thread about Obama bringing Haitian refugees here about 45,000 I think it said, I posted a reply even saw the reply show in the thread and it was also still there at the second time I went on ATS, Now it's no longer there and even in my posts list it isn't there? It wasn't removed for T&C because I just asked how do they plan on employing those coming here when there are no jobs here, plus it would still have had my sig and avatar and just have had that Violation or off topic sign, and it would not have vanished from my posts listing either. This is very crazy!!!!

Is this the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is this your post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Ok maybe I forgot the title but even that one isn't on my posts list... IDK.
Mystery solved at least partly.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
OK major brain fart I guess I thought it was the other thread because the other one I did post to got buried and that's why it wasn't at the posts list because it was put in old history. DUH...oh well, that's funny anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
OK major brain fart I guess I thought it was the other thread because the other one I did post to got buried and that's why it wasn't at the posts list because it was put in old history. DUH...oh well, that's funny anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It's not really Obama bringing them here. It's a idea that the redcross is tossing around.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I assume this issue is solved. If you have any more issues, please use the ATS Complaint / Suggestion form.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join