It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convert Katrina forum to Disaster forum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'll jump in and state my support for this idea as well...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Ahh thanks for the information.

Though I have been here a number of years I was not aware of the full workings of the board. It is good to see support from the staff though. Hopefully there will be no, unforeseen on my point, workings that could keep this from taking place.

Raist

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Given the current political definitions, if you are going to have a Disaster(s)? Forum, the current war on terrorism should also be moved into it, as it has been deemed a disaster as well.

Seriously, it would be easier to keep up with Haiti threads that are now all over the place.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just an added thought... If you do this, make it easy on everyone... Call it

Disaster Conspiracies

All threads related to the discussion of natural disasters go to the fragile earth forum. All threads that open with, or contain a conspiracy angle on a natural disaster go to the Disaster Conspiracies forum.

Simple enough?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I agree and it seems some have agreed in spirit on this...if viewed in that way.

Star and Flag as I believe this is concurrent with the seeming upgrade in storms and such over the past decade.

As an avid watcher of geo earth movements in accordance with matthew 24 stating that it will be as the birth pangs of a woman in labour I believe that we are on the very cusp of that time.

Although I could be completely wrong. i refuse to be dogmatic concerning most anything besides family and country.lol

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
posted twice

[edit on 20-1-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Seems logical.

What a great suggestion. It sure seems that it would help clean some stuff up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join