It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely fascinating interview...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This has been around for awhile, but didn't find any DIRECT posts, so I thought I would share with the uninformed.

Art Bell, on Coast to Coast, interviewed John Lear back in 2003. This interview is easily one of my favorites next to the "Victor" interview.

www.youtube.com... (part 1)
www.youtube.com... (part 2)

Here are the links.

Frustratingly enough he is going through a picture presentation through the first half and unfortunately I don't know where ANY of the photos are.

Further John Lear interviews...

www.projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Cigar]

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Cigar]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
O.O You don't say that name round here no more!!

Thanks for the links

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

The photos John describes probably don't exist. Authentic ones, anyway. If they did they wouldn't be in the public domain.

Mr. Lear seems to know things. In that last Bob Lazar interview Bob mentioned that years ago John was saying that there's water present on the moon, but neither he or anybody else believed him.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well after watching the project camelot interview I came across something I had not previously known.

Apparently John was an active member of ATS and was banned. The reasons for his being banned aren't clear, but (and this is where it gets weird) apparently ATS is a CIA front... :/

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is going back a few years now, but if back then some governed authorities were slowly making moves to control ATS.....Imagine where it's at now.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
Apparently John was an active member of ATS and was banned.

John Lear wasn't banned. I would advise you to get the other side of the story and not take Lear's words as gospel.

The reasons for his being banned aren't clear, but (and this is where it gets weird) apparently ATS is a CIA front... :/

The way he acted after the incident here on ATS, in my opinion, puts to rest the question on whatever Lear says can be trusted or not. After he got reprimanded for acting like a little child he decided to make up those stories about ATS.

So he knew ATS was a CIA front but never bothered to let anyone know, or expose this? He participated on ATS for several years and never had anything bad to say about it, on the contrary—until, of course, that incident happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I would love to see the medicines John Lear is prescribed and takes on a daily basis. Hes doing nothing but typical dillusion stories that many mentally ill people do. If you believe this man, please seek help immediately.

top topics

join