It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates, Underwater Alien Bases, WWIII, Bluebeam, and Armageddon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It has been a while since my last post and for good reason. I have hit some type of road block where almost everything I come across seems like crap, you probably know what I mean. It seems like things that you need to know are kinda put in front of you at certain times, through different means. I was searching for some new interesting UFO/Alien stuff when I came across some information about the Gulf of Aden and the possible stargate there - and it being the cause of all the international attention with extreme pirate activity as a cover.

Here is a very interesting that has some of what I have found all on one video, but -like most - it is accompanied by some uneeded music, so turn down and enjoy the information provided.

When I find some more about the specifics of several items discussed in the video I will post them in this thread. Also, if you have any information or links that can eloborate more on this please pos them here.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by esteay812]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Interesting video...I was just about to watch the other one, then it was removed (?)
Here is a related thread posted by lel1111 recently about Yemen.

I need to study up more on the magnetic anomaly...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Wow...that really made me read fast....not used to that..

And I loved the music, I turned it up...

I can't figure out what is going on in the Gulf of Aden but I'm sure it's something big...

i disagree with the part that said, "either way we're f#(ked"....

I say, "something wonderful this way comes".....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yeah, the 2nd vid was crap, really, watched it again and realized it was junk, especially when I watched the follow up video and the guy is proclaiming how he is wrong about the LHC, can't justify a guy who can't keep his mind made up for more than 2 days. Maybe there will be somethin good coming, or something bad and if you consider we are all goind to die then we are all f%*#ed, unless you believe in an afterlife - then it goes back to smelling like roses.

Thanks for the extra info.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I was searching for some new interesting UFO/Alien stuff when I came across some information about the Gulf of Aden and the possible stargate there - and it being the cause of all the international attention with extreme pirate activity as a cover.

This is both what I love and loathe about the most zealous UFO believers. Everything is seen through the filter of UFOs. Everything. To them, there is nothing that happens that is not somehow related to UFOs, no matter how tenuous the connection. Politics, natural disaster, war, TV shows and movies. If they cannot find a connection, they will make one up. On one level it is entertaining; on the other it is yet another black market against UFO research ever been taken seriously.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by esteay812
I was searching for some new interesting UFO/Alien stuff when I came across some information about the Gulf of Aden and the possible stargate there - and it being the cause of all the international attention with extreme pirate activity as a cover.

This is both what I love and loathe about the most zealous UFO believers. Everything is seen through the filter of UFOs. Everything. To them, there is nothing that happens that is not somehow related to UFOs, no matter how tenuous the connection. Politics, natural disaster, war, TV shows and movies. If they cannot find a connection, they will make one up. On one level it is entertaining; on the other it is yet another black market against UFO research ever been taken seriously.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

doomsdayrex,

how do you explain that the sky is blue then if not because a large-to-super-large size ufo flew warp 1.1 so many times around our atmosphere that its blue paint's atoms broke down into singular entities and fused with our planet's atmosphere's own gaseous makeup's atoms?

yeah, thats what i thought.

next time think before you type.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
even if revisionist to what is try for a grab at what "they" desire "they" have not prepared the self for what "they" want. it would be like me trying to explain what i have just said.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by allknowingredman
yeah, thats what i thought.

next time think before you type.

LOLWUT?

What are you getting on about?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Thanks for the response. I understand what you mean. I sometimes dig too deep for things in areas where they aren't to be foun, no doubt. But if no one ever dug in those places many things would never be discovered.

I think through the therapy of this website I have become a skeptic, even though I have had some wierd things happen to me - and I can't rule out super advanced human tech. Sometimes when I look for things that turn out to be crap in my eyes are the things that have been re-hashed and eloborated on until they are so far fetched that you have to follow the progression of the theory from day one to see how it got to the point it is now, like reptilians running Earth - gimme a break with that.

I like to find things that could plausibly be real, without having to follow a story line that has evolved through story telling - or what seems like stroy telling - bordering on a cult following.

I will stop now, because I feel like I am enterin a rant, and everone knows we don't need another one of those...

[edit on 21-1-2010 by esteay812]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hmm ive never heard of the gulf. but if you are correct and something is there and all our world's governments know it... maybe 2012 isnt as nuts as i thought

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sparta98

I checked out 2012 many times and never formed a solid opinion one way or the other. I began thinking about it and came to this conclusion.

No one now can tell the future, at least not to the degree that is claimed with the Mayan Calander. If they can't tell the future how could they know something would happen 2012? Well, they obviously had a tremendous understanding of the heavens. It seems logical to me that the only way they could tell something would happen 2012 would be that they saw some type of cosmic event unfold in outerspace and timed when it would reach Earth, that date being... Dec. 21, 2012.

What made me think that 2012 is more than just another year and some of the prophecies may be true is when I checked into the Denver Airport and some of the strangeness occurring there.

If you haven't researched it at all, do yourself a favor and check our some of the murels and symbolism there and see what you think. Not to mention it is apparently built on top of a city-sized underground secure compound, connected to the airport by tunnels.

Maybe that is just more smoke being blown, but the symbolism is there. What it means, I have no real idea, other than what seems logical.

Aliens, Meteors, a supernova event from far out in the galaxy just nowreaching Earth, solar flares who knows, but something is up - that is hard to deny.

When a major government begins building facilities underground with possible intentions of protecting a select group of population from a cataclysmic event, well that is strange. Ofcourse they wouldn't tell us, knowing they couldn't save us all, there plans would be destroyed.

Maybe there is something hppening, maybe not - either way speculation is most the fun

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well i thought the video was quite interesting untill you mention "GORILLA199" on youtube, that guy is a nutjob and not very credible considering he labels einstein as an "idiot".

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just when was this vid made?, I can find nothing about the Marshall islands being under water from tsunamis, I think that is something we would have heard about.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

One, Watchers are not the Giants. Watchers are Reptilian looking Gods with wings that are 8-9ft tall, The Nephilim are their half breed sons and they are the Giants the bible told us about.

Two, Trying to wage war against the Watchers.
If a Watcher wanted to he could just appear in the oval office and rip Obama limb from limb and they're is nothing anyone but God or his arch angel could do about it.

The Watchers that are here on earth are evil, Most of the Watchers are not. Watchers are GODS sons like us yet they are Gods and sit in his Divine Council with him.

Our governments are being used by the Evil Watchers, They have been for along time. Our government has been trying to get everyone believe in UFOS for just as long, The Grey's are bioenginerd clones.
They will be used to fool many along with project Blue-beam. Our government don't even know they are being used by the Watchers, The Watchers want dominion over earth and they will stop at nothing to get it.

The whole UFO/ET thing is to make an excuse for a one world government and to weaponise space. Just about everyone would rally behind the Government if they thought we were being attacked by ET. The problem is we kind of are but they are spirits and nothing can be done about it but pray. The best thing we can do is stop each of our governments cold in there tracks.

If you see a Grey shoot it, If you see a Watcher pray to GOD Jesus for help.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Astounding.

How do you get along in your every day life?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would also state that the Garden Of Eden has always been were the four rivers (Pishon, Gihon, Tigris, Euphrates), meet. Just south of Kuwait and off the Coast of Saudi Arabia and Iran is where they all would have met when the sea hight was lower.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
reply to post by Sky watcher

Astounding.

How do you get along in your every day life?

What do you mean?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I tried watching this video with an open mind.

I did I really did until he mentioned ships from Switzerland.

A land locked mountainous country.

So much for his research.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennyQ
Just when was this vid made?, I can find nothing about the Marshall islands being under water from tsunamis, I think that is something we would have heard about.

Thats what I thought too but I found that they did get Tidal waves from an earthquake back on the fourth as well as the other Islands around the area.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
What do you mean?

Do you really believe any of that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join