It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: Not Real or Idiots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by cripmeister

Abductees often claim that these 'beings' seem interested in our reproductive organs.

absurdity.

Yet more absurdity: some cows claim that strange two-legged beings show up at early hours of the morning and fondle their udders. Clearly these cows are simply delusional attention seekers.
[edit on 20-1-2010 by LordBucket]

I doubt cows reflect over the fact we like to fondle their udders. This human/cow comparison is just a convenient way to try to legitimize outrageous claims by so called abductees.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe somebody else said this already...but maybe these "aliens" want us to know and squabble over thier existence?

The only logical conclusion I've been able to come up with is that these "aliens" are screwing with us.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe somebody else said this already...but maybe these "aliens" want us to know and squabble over their existence?

The only logical conclusion I've been able to come up with is that these "aliens" are screwing with us.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by borachon]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
who said they were trying to be quiet? maybe they are trying to be fast.
for example in many cases of abductions the object is reported at high speeds. if their abduction tech relies on gravity does it not make sense to "fall" quickly and use the extra gravity reversal?

(My logic is that they must have a sort of way of repelling gravity, like an unusual magnet...)

or on the other hand, maybe they arent trying to be covert... maybe they just dont like being shot at.(logic being that unusual lights and witinesses create protocol issues and make it harder for the military to get "weapons free" clearing

[edit on 21-1-2010 by sparta98]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join