It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza flooded after Israel opens dam gates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoamC

The world will be a more peaceful place when people like you, or you specifically (please god) are wiped of the face of the earth.
Israel has done more for this world than you or anyone living near has ever done and ever will do.
Keep your hateful speech shut clam-tight

Originally posted by NoamC

Now the accusers of Israel harvesting organs from there should be shot.
gimme a gun and travel tickets I'll do it myself.
Some guy is Seattle is saying Israel is there to harvest Haitian organs. I'll go take care of him as soon as I'm done with this thread. He is just saying this because of the giant lag the the US is having helping Haiti.

You should really read into Israel's efforts to help these people. swear to god we are some the most humanitarian people out there!!

My hypocrisy meter is detecting high levels about now.

If your words are indicative of your actions and that of Israels, it speaks volumes.

You speak of how great Israels is, but in the same paragraph you speak of killing people and wiping them from the face of the earth.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Now that is definitely creative weaponology! Whats next, Dive-bombing seagulls? Disease tainted mosquitoes?

Seriously, I wonder if this was intentional...not the opening of the dam, but the flooding that resulted.

Why can't all of these people just get along? (rhetorical question)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It only takes one guy to open a flood gate. Sometimes that guy does not know he will cause damage. This happened in my town. Countries do not push buttons or turn valves, people do.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

what hypocrisy .

has your USA , who murdered native indians in tens of millions and enslaved blacks , given these poor folk anything on a platter .

nope , call me when your nation gives those who it impoverished a house, car and a job and free good healthcare .

-------
to other posters:
his agenda shows that hes a racist,islam haters and supports genocide of muslim people to please the 'god'(or should i say satan) chosen nation Israel (or should i say israhell)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
It only takes one guy to open a flood gate. Sometimes that guy does not know he will cause damage. This happened in my town. Countries do not push buttons or turn valves, people do.

At someone's direction though....although it could have been someone going rogue.

It's kind of like saying: countries don't fight wars, soldiers do.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

At someone's direction though....although it could have been someone going rogue.

It's kind of like saying: countries don't fight wars, soldiers do.

You speak the truth. My point is, as I often say, we need more data before we point fingers. It would be a typical nasty Iraeli tactic.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You speak the truth. My point is, as I often say, we need more data before we point fingers. It would be a typical nasty Iraeli tactic.

I agree...more info. needed. My OP about dive-bombing seagulls, etc...was tongue-in-cheek...for that exact reason.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I just can't understand how people would be living there right underneath the flood gates when 24 hrs of rain is all it takes to open them.

well, maybe they can't say to much on the matter.

but i'm sure the many Palestinians working in the Israeli government will fix this soon.

..oh wait..

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I don't really care who you are or where you are, but if you are stupid enough to live in an area that could be flooded when a dam opens up their flood gates after heavy rain and risk you home getting flooded, then I have little sympathy for you. You live in a spill way you suffer the consequences.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I wish, on a site where we come to avoid disinformation agents, it would not be SO difficult to see a disinformation story.
Nothing about this Thread made sense from the beginning, and now we see why.............the whole thing is propaganda!!!
I have this to say to you misinformation agents.....GET THE HELL OFF OUR SITE!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow, that's very interesting. I still can't believe what they are doing there, it's very awfull.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Funny how Haiti is the only thing covered - not one word about this on national news and mainstream media!

I am starting to believe the Israeli nuclear blackmail issue as well as the intentional anti-semite directive campaign!

Israel is controlled by murderous bastards! They act more like the power of Satan than the people chosen by God

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

You are joking ,right?
Haiti - earthquake, 200 000 dead.
Gaza - rain. People wet.
And all they talk in the news is Haiti? Zionist bastards!!!! And their evil dams without a name. Reported by nameless reporter. Who took interview from unknown Hamas person. As shown on PressTv. Known for its integrity.
Tell me, all the rightful ones - what is the name of dam Israel opened? Where it is?
Why you accept that floods in Israel and Egypt are because of rain, but floods in low land in Gaza is because of Israel????
Igny Denorance!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWretched

Where would you suggest that the Gazans go?? None of the surrounding countries seem too keen on taking on more refugees. It's not as simple as you make it sound.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this story were true. "Gods chosen people" or not, Israeli leadership has made it quite clear time and again how they feel about non-Jews. Chosen by God for what exactly?
Anybody who sees this as some sort of epic "good vs evil" Jew vs Muslim wrasslin' match is an ignoramous. If either side were truly devout and holy, none of this bloodshed would have happened in the first place.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The problem with using a propaganda site for a source, is that you never know what is true and what is crap. Waiting for a good source would seem the right move.

Towns are often flooded in the US when they have to open flood gates. Often its the best option when the dam is about to breach. If they let the dam breach, then you would have far more damage.

I can't believe that site is also already claiming Israel is harvesting organs in Haiti. The logistics of getting the organs to Israel in time for them to be useful alone says that's a bunch of crap.

I'm amazed at how effective the propaganda is from this type of source. It's like people hate the Jews so much they leave their brains in the closet unused.

Personally, I think most of the posters who frequent the bash the Jews threads, don't give a damn about the Palestinians anyway. They simply can't pass up an opportunity to spread the hate. Haters hate. That's what haters do. If there were no Israel, they would simply find someone else to hate.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why doesn't Israel just show the slightest bit of Humanity to their fellow humans. If I don't like the Israeli government, it's not because it's a Jewish state. It is because they are a-holes.

[edit on

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I personally have nothing against Jews. I just happen to think that their leadership is CRAP, and they tend to screw over a LOT of innocent Gazans who are just trying to get by.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this story were true. "Gods chosen people" or not, Israeli leadership has made it quite clear time and again how they feel about non-Jews. Chosen by God for what exactly?
Anybody who sees this as some sort of epic "good vs evil" Jew vs Muslim wrasslin' match is an ignoramous. If either side were truly devout and holy, none of this bloodshed would have happened in the first place.

Of course this is a standard lie. Israel has 1.3 million Muslims as citizens. Some are representatives in the parliament. It is the only country in the Middle East with a sizable Jewish and Muslim population living and working side by side.

Do you know the Jewish population of Saudi Arabia, the wealthiest country in the region? Zero. No Jews allowed. Ditto most of the other Islamic states.

Israel by default is becoming the homeland for the persecuted Christians of the region - who were once something like 15% of the population. They've fled to non-Muslim countries by the millions.

Jew-haters are Jew-hater. Every rationalization imaginable is dredged up to justify their warped views.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Of course this is a standard lie. Israel has 1.3 million Muslims as citizens. Some are representatives in the parliament. It is the only country in the Middle East with a sizable Jewish and Muslim population living and working side by side.

Do you know the Jewish population of Saudi Arabia, the wealthiest country in the region? Zero. No Jews allowed. Ditto most of the other Islamic states.

Israel by default is becoming the homeland for the persecuted Christians of the region - who were once something like 15% of the population. They've fled to non-Muslim countries by the millions.

Jew-haters are Jew-hater. Every rationalization imaginable is dredged up to justify their warped views.
[edit on 20-1-2010 by mmiichael]

Hahaha...nice spin perhaps you forgot to add this
Arab/ Christians - Israeli citizen

The Ministerial Committee for Legislation on Sunday rejected a bill proposed by MK Ahmed Tibi (Ra'am-Ta'al) proposing that the state enforce equal allocation of land to Jews and Arabs.

Israel rejects bill allocating equal land to Jews and Arabs

Chief Rabbinate In Israel Demands Not Displaying Christian Symbols

Source: Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

CHRISTIAN DEPORTED FROM ISRAEL

Also - Israel's discrimination against minorty Christians and Arabs citizens

So what were you saying again "Israel by default is becoming the homeland for the persecuted Christians of the region"

PS: Forgot to add humanity haters are humanity haters.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
woop! did I mention last week Israeli Govt. proposed law

Earlier Wednesday, Netanyahu's opponents in parliament expressed outrage at a proposed law which would grant a municipal tax exemption to synagogues which provide Torah instruction.

The bill was submitted by Shas MK Nissim Ze'ev. Kadima lawmakers say the new exemption would cover synagogues with Haredi wedding halls.

source: www.haaretz.com...

Sorry nothing for Churches or Mosques for minorities living in Israel. Only for Torah followers.

Guess we will be hearing more of these Torah quotes

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be
equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about
them, they would kill us openly.
Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books
contain anything against them.
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

On the house of the Goy one looks as on the fold of cattle.
Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same
Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall
be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to
no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the
Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the
face of the earth.
Choschen Hamm 388, 15

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the
remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which
consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox
Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other
tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews
in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be
perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy
he is not responsible.
Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.
Choshen Ha´mishpat 425:50

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.
Zohar, Shemoth

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.
Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.
Gad. Shas. 2:2

Do not save Goyim in danger of death.

Show no mercy to the Goyim.
Hilkkoth Akum X1

Bad time to be a goyim in Israel.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by December_Rain]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join