It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza flooded after Israel opens dam gates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
as usual the pro-israhell propagandist come and spew disinfo on this thread, they expose their vile zionist agenda , and they support the genocide of islamic people .

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
looks to me like centimeters of water

its already on youtube

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Wow. Would be the vile Zionist agenda to give everyone in Gaza trench foot?

Let's not mention Egypt in all of this of course. Never mind the fact that your Muslim brethren there are building a steel wall to keep Gazans out and allow no food or supplies in whatsoever and seem to enjoy pouring lit petrol into smuggling tunnels whenever it suits them.

Let's not mention that your Muslim brethren in Jordan (the MINORITY ruling elite that is) continue to ghettoise and deny the Palestinians majority their rights of citizenship (in fact they have revoked their citizenship during the last 8 months).

Let's also forget that your Muslim brethren in Lebanon and Syria also continue to keep their Palestinians in ghettos and refugee camps 60 BLOODY YEARS after they took refuge there.

Does it not bother you that Muslims in Gaza are ruled by AK47-toting thugs who routinely beat, torture, imprison people for wearing the wrong kind of clothes or for supporting the wrong faction?

Oh wait, there's more. What about the fact that Egypt occupied Gaza for 19 years and in that time made no effort to improve the conditions for people there in all that time? Or the same could be said for the Hashemites who invaded West Bank for the same period? They seemed to organise themselves enough to kick all the Jews out, couldn't they have built some homes and schools while they were at it? Of course not, much more politically convenient to keep them living in sh*t.

I'm sure all of this is a bit inconvenient for you. No worries. Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "la-la-la can't hear you" and keep blaming the Jews.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!
look at the source.
I live in Jerusalem and I swear to you that this didn't happen.
What a bunch of liars!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

What are you talking about .

This is a Dam flood thread.

You need to direct your hate to the proper thread

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

The world will be a more peaceful place when people like you, or you specifically (please god) are wiped of the face of the earth.
Israel has done more for this world than you or anyone living near has ever done and ever will do.
Keep your hateful speech shut clam-tight

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here's an idea, move out of Gaza.
Move to Jordan, Egypt, move to Syria or Turkey.
Move, you live in a slum that floods and where bombs go off. Move.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
While we are playing the blame game... I would like to caution California who is currently under a deluge. I'm just sayin'. I hear that Israel never really liked California.

Wow! what else can Israel be blamed for. There is another new thread warning Haitians that IDF forces may be stealing their organs.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would like to point something out. The help that Haiti is getting from Israel.
Just so you can see the contrast to your accusations of Israel being inhuman to underprivileged nations. Just so you can see the mistaken image that Israel has internationally as some evil being.
An Israeli team of dozens of doctors and army paramedics landed in Haiti a day after the earthquake struck. That is by far a faster response time than more than a few other nations.
Israel's help to these people is DISPROPORTIONATE to it's size and capabilities
The Israeli field hospital is the ONLY field hospital there conducting surgery and births to those in desperate need.
Israeli doctors are getting through a thousand patients a day.

Now the accusers of Israel harvesting organs from there should be shot.
gimme a gun and travel tickets I'll do it myself.
Some guy is Seattle is saying Israel is there to harvest Haitian organs. I'll go take care of him as soon as I'm done with this thread. He is just saying this because of the giant lag the the US is having helping Haiti.

You should really read into Israel's efforts to help these people. swear to god we are some the most humanitarian people out there!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoamC
I would like to point something out. The help that Haiti is getting from Israel.
Just so you can see the contrast to your accusations of Israel being inhuman to underprivileged nations. Just so you can see the mistaken image that Israel has internationally as some evil being.
An Israeli team of dozens of doctors and army paramedics landed in Haiti a day after the earthquake struck. That is by far a faster response time than more than a few other nations.
Israel's help to these people is DISPROPORTIONATE to it's size and capabilities
The Israeli field hospital is the ONLY field hospital there conducting surgery and births to those in desperate need.
Israeli doctors are getting through a thousand patients a day.

Now the accusers of Israel harvesting organs from there should be shot.
gimme a gun and travel tickets I'll do it myself.
Some guy is Seattle is saying Israel is there to harvest Haitian organs. I'll go take care of him as soon as I'm done with this thread. He is just saying this because of the giant lag the the US is having helping Haiti.

You should really read into Israel's efforts to help these people. swear to god we are some the most humanitarian people out there!!

Well said Sir.

Israel is a small country with a big heart, and I for one admire and respect you for it.

Deny hatred.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Could somebody keep a count of the number of times Israel + Haiti is brought up by the zionists.

How many times are they going to remind us ... let me pick a number ummm 6 million

I heard that Palestinians from Gazza sent aid to Haiti .... now that is WOW

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Gaza sent nothing anywhere.
Neither did any other country surrounding Israel.
Why don't you face it, and adopt a new way of thinking today? your'e so hammered into putting down Israel.
dude, reality is like this: Israel sent help to Haiti. Gaza, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan DID NOT send help to Haiti.

Who would you prefer as a friend?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Yeah, heaven forbid anyone actually say anything good or positive about Israel. With you lot its just negativity and hatred. I'm sick of it. Get a bloody life.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Israel has no dam in the Gaza strip.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by bigyin

Yeah, heaven forbid anyone actually say anything good or positive about Israel. With you lot its just negativity and hatred. I'm sick of it. Get a bloody life.

I am a Christian and am an American as well. I think there are people acting in the name of Jews (who are not Jews) and the Jews are getting the blame for it. But yeah, the world is hating on Israel and the Jews .....but they are GODs chosen people so I won't be a part of it. I bless the Jewish people.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

Originally posted by NoamC
reply to post by bigyin

Gaza sent nothing anywhere.

You may want to reconsider your statement since it's false.

It might be one of the world’s poorest areas, besieged by its neighbour Israel, but Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip have been donating what little they have to help those struck by the earthquake in Haiti.

Among the donations collected by a Red Cross representative: toys, toiletries and sweets – small luxuries that Gazans know only too well can brighten spirits in the face of devastation. Some also gave money.

Palestinians in Gaza donate to Haiti

Gaza collects Haiti aid, says it was similarly shaken by Israel

[edit on 20-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Crikey I must be hitting a nerve today

I will post the link I read about Gazza sending aid to Haiti.

I don't want zionists as friends, jews yes, zionists no.

Israel is an illegal state and should be disolved, the land returned to those who lived there before, ie jews, muslims, christians.

edit: thx December for the links ... saves me doing it

We will never be allowed to forget about how the Israel saved the Haiti ... sick

[edit on 20-1-2010 by bigyin]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How convenient for Israel that this would happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

"You are stupid and should get nothing from anyone until you two make up and work it out. Your petty religious bickering does no good and benefits few, at best."

That's the statement of the day.

Quit blaming any one side. This website has some really pathetic allegiances. It's like choosing Russia or Nazi Germany in WW2. Are you really going to make the case that one was more good or more moral? pa-lease.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join