It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological characteristics of lightworkers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Yes - and they often have anger issues because of the way they are or were treated.

They are often villified, bullied or ignored by others.

Other people want them to go away because they bring the Light.

And the Light may just be too much for people to face.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
What you're saying arent psychological characteristics friend, not specifically any how.

Up until the reincarnation parts I was saying Yeah? This describes everyone. We call it 'the human condition' for a reason, everyone feels alone and special and like they dont fit in.

The only thing wrong is when people try to manipulate others and say you ARE special were the only ones who feels this way and the world doesnt understand us, they HATE us and we are crucified for our beliefs, makes it sound like a cult to me.

The shamans, witch doctors, priests etc throughout the years have been both the best and worst peoples so I wouldnt get too comfy with that notion... if you guys are these reincarnated guys well, you're the ones bleeding out sacrificial virgins and trephining out the demons, etc. yet you act like these are sacred people.

No one needs someone else to talk to god!

Read the second line: "These psychological traits do not uniquely belong to lightworkers and not all lightworkers will recognize all of them as theirs."
I just have read a lot more into it and I believe it rings true to my being, its not something I just blindly followed, most of the teachings in the Ra and Jeshua material I have already thought of and believed previous and I meditate on more of it now. Also a lot of Buddhist teachings are things I've already thought of before I read it.

You should also read the Jeshua and Ra material, no where in it says that this groups of souls is in any way special. I personally believe I am one but I do not think I'm special either, I believe all is one. Some people may HATE it i would assume but I don't, I have no hate for anything. Best and worst? I believe that's your opinion, I see no bad or good, all is one.

In Love & Light

=)

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

"These psychological traits do not uniquely belong to lightworkers and not all lightworkers will recognize all of them as theirs."

ALL humans are "light workers", that being they have the divine Source spark within and are able to work with that light. The only difference between a human who knows of this inner light and one that doesnt recognize it is this...one has awoken their inner being the other has not.

It is not special to be a "light worker", infact to think so destroys the light (ego) it just means you've awoken what ALL will eventually within their life time. For some this may only happen as the physical death approaches. It is at this time the true I AM breaks free from all that you are not. For others it happens during life, but it will come to all.

A "light worker" is literally a human spirit who has awoken to their inner I AM. It is also wrong to place traits on the I AM because it has no other description other than the I AM.

I must agree with this post from Ridhya

No one needs someone else to talk to god!

Exactly , why speak to discarnates whos messages through the astral can not always be trusted when you can go straight to your higher soul self. I am a firm believer in giving people the confidence and courage to seek the light through their own inner guide, that being their higher soul self, it has a knowing of the ALL. It knows you and your path far better than any astral entity ever could.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
To me this is an interesting evaluation of what you call lightworkers and a nice 1
. It seems these CREATURES/SOULS/SPIRITS you speak of are of the positive energy type, and lord knows the universe needs as much positive energy it can get S&F friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thank you so much for outlining this...I actually just came to realize this (I) might be just it after hearing about lightworkers and starseeds for so long...I even have a very vivid memory of seeing a streak of light silently heading within the clouds over me at nighttime when I was a child but also discounted this as some random hallucination because my brothers was with me at the time yet he never saw anything.

Maybe now I can put to work what I have learned! Thank you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join