It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 : Dire Gnosis ( The most comprehensive data base about the year 2012)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's not (probably) not the end of the world, but it will be a new beginning.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
maybe one of u is right, or maybe wrong, for god sake who we are to judge? youre only thinking about some ancient civilization to give reason to some prediction?think first there are so many countries in the world, have u ever dig to their facts and history, just think? back in the early years maybe people like u think and predicts that the world will end in some kind of date and yet again were repeating this 'great philosopoher' are doing? isnt beauty that you can still wake up each day and go on with your life? that rather thinking when it will ends? come guys ur just saying that because u belong to a higher society? try to go on south asia, dig deep in to their facts, then u will see what are trying to say?

the reason the world collapses is everyone thinks that they are superior, but they doesnt see how ignorant they think- elamr green cusi

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think I'm half Indigo and half Crystal, because I have all the traits of both. I was diagnosed with autism/aspergers/whatever, which I'm pretty sure people here understand is not a disease at all. It just means you are a born nonconformist. I was born exactly between the time most indigoes were born and the time most crystals were born--1994. I am extremely rebellious like the Indigo children, but sensitive and nature-loving like the crystal children.

Also, I don't get how they say 90% of the children in my generation are Indigo or Crystal. It seems like a very small minority to me, like 1%....or is it that everyone else is an Indigo or Crystal child and I am something else???

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join