It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians are coming?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

By Robert Jones

Russian forces have been asked to help in America

" I have some very recent and specific information about Russian (yes I said Russian) forces which have been tapped to "assist" U.S. forces in the near future. My wife is Russian and one of her relatives is a high placed officer who I know very well (by-the-way I speak fairly good Russian).

Several weeks ago (I am not sure of the exact date) Lt. Gen. Steven Blum the Deputy Commander of NORTHCOM requested from the Russian government pursuant to a secret agreement the use of 3 to 4 brigades of military security forces to be deployed in the U.S. presumably to assist local law enforcement in "peace keeping operations".

This morning I received a call from Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov's office about giving a briefing/presentation in Moscow later this month on "the extent of resistance Russian security forces would face if they were to be stationed on American soil in a Peace Keeping Roll".

(read full article here)
thefightofyourlife.blogspot.com...

----------------------------------------------------

Not sure how legit this guy is but thought this would fit in with what the czar Cass sunstein recently said about trying to disarm the American people...

I don't think this will go to well for the Russians...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I think this should be taken with healthy scepticism.

Are the US going to station troops in Russia as well to fight the rebels for them?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wooooow this has been predicted too the exact reason. Can't remember who did, but there was a video of Russians training to kill Americans, using propaganda and "The Repeat Effect" (i believe they kept repeating kill all americans, babys kids and all or something like that).

I'm in Canada, and the protests here over Harper suspending parliment until the end of the Olympics is crazy. Hoplefully he dosen't use that as an excuse.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I'm taking at probable just becasue there has been a lot of warnings about this in the past. But if its real, can you imagine the uprise on ATS? or maybe they might suspend the this site that day lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

And that makes it easier for hoaxes to be manipulated.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Are the US going to station troops in Russia as well to fight the rebels for them?

I don't see why not....the U.S. has troops in over 130 Nations...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Any other source than a blog OP? I am sorry. Blogs make me wary.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
you said it will going to happen tomorrow?
but nevertheless all arrangements must be done ASAP.
so fellow Americans, start stacking Vodka.. it wont go waste in any case..

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Remember that it has already been confirmed that the US and Canada have such an agreement for Canadian troops to be used in CONUS if the US requests them.

So the Canadians are going to team up with the Russians and try to disarm us.?..

I don't think so...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

I'm in Canada, and the protests here over Harper suspending parliment until the end of the Olympics is crazy. Hoplefully he dosen't use that as an excuse.

I'm from Canada too, and Harper suspending parliament is ridiculous! Months of work by all parties to put forth legislation has been thrown in the garbage.

Back to the topic lol,

I wouldn't trust a blog that much as credible information... however nonetheless it does make me a little nervous.

I don't think that "peacekeepers" being planned to be sent to America would arrive to help bear down a revolution/uprising- this would be something to unpredictable to plan for.

I would think it be more along the lines of some major disaster or catastrophe (massive terrorist attack?) that would throw America into chaos.

However I highly doubt this is going to happen. If anything, I would expect rumors such as these to come out of countries such as Canada, Germany, France, Britain, ect. STRONG allies of the USA, not Russia

Interesting though nonetheless

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
reply to post by gandhi

Remember that it has already been confirmed that the US and Canada have such an agreement for Canadian troops to be used in CONUS if the US requests them.

So the Canadians are going to team up with the Russians and try to disarm us.?..

I don't think so...

Funny thing is...

If Canadian troops were called to help stop an uprising... chances are that the scope of this "uprising" could easily pass on into Canada. We too have a pretty nefarious conservative government as of now.... prolonged parliament (destroyed months of work and legislation), and called an illegal election.

Believe me... Canadian troops in the USA would spark an uprising of its own in Canada.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

don't you worry, russia has plenty of hungry soldiers to export, it will be plenty for both US and Canada.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Any other source than a blog OP? I am sorry. Blogs make me wary.

Don't have any other sources....like I said I don't know who this Robert Jones guy is........but it wouldn't be the first time foreign troops were on U.S. soil...
jacksonville.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Good move on their part...

To go from Hungry to just Dead.

The kill ratio will average out to 100-1 in our favor and I have no problem saying so out loud maybe if it's read they would think twice about...

Because if armed foreign troops take a single American life the killing wont stop not when we take it back either I'm quite sure most American men feel as I do that any nation State that would even support the attempt goes on the hit list as soon as they are gone from our soil...

This isn't the middle east, Many American terrorists would have PHD's If Russia wants to doom the mother land and support such a thing.... by all means bring it.

I'll go at it like Vlad the impaler and hang every one I nail from a cross on the side of there road as a warning.

Fortunately...

The Russians probably aren't stupid enough to even think about it long...

Let them be warned.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Ah. Ok. Well, I would take this with a grain of salt. Cheers. After all I could make a blog and say that America is going to gain a Venusian Troop presence.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

you are right, that is exactly what would happen if they would set their foot today. but they are coming tomorrow, and you don't know what america and americans will look like tomorrow. be warned

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Dear rainfall

The Russians are coming HUMMMM.

So you are all going to fight them Humm.

The question you should be asking is WHY are they coming????

To stop unrest?? What unrest??

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

It doesn't matter what Americans look like tomorrow, the same ones that would fight aren't going to change the rest are sheep anyway...

The penalty for Treason is Death, support of any kind for foreign soldiers is Treason.

Soldiers who are trained present an actual challenge...

Americans who capitulate are cowards, they wont last half as long as the troops.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello,
Who's to say that the Russian troops won't decide to just join the forces of the resistance? Maybe they get better news coverage than we do here, and are onto the scheming conspirators; AKA The US Federal Government, or TPTB?
Other super good reply posts too! Cheers!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Starred that... because this will never happen.

Occupying America is a Nightmare, half of our navy most of our Airforce a nice chunk of our Army and Marines will go rouge...

Let's say that the Govt wanted this... that doesn't change the stance of our Admirals and Generals those who did support it might quickly be under mutiny...

A single Carrier battle group decides to say NO you can kiss Washington DC goodbye...

Then your dealing with a country that has maybe 20,000 loose war heads decommissioned in known locations...

Thousands of Airplanes in the hands of the public sector, hundreds of thousands of Trucks, 5 guns per every person, a land area to control the size of a continent, chemical plants every where, hospitals in every city...

What i'm saying is.... our rebels would have acces to Chemical, Biological and at the least dirty bombs within days... and the capacity to deliver them via air...

This can never happen...

Talking tough...

But it's quite frightful to even think of what would happen to those that tried...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join