It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy Has Time Machine plan that works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

13 Year old boy Has Time Machine plan that works

wemustknow.wordpress.com

One 13 year old boy , named Gentill Abdulla, has said that he has a time machine plan that is going to work. I have personally met him and he is an extremely bright boy. Gentill says that his ingenious plans can allow time travel to be possible. He told me ” I have done a lot of research on the areas of black holes, time travel, wormholes, magnetism, light, and most importantly gravity. I have devised an experiment that if done correctly could allow time travel . Here is the theory.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is awesome news. A whizzkid - 13 years old - has find a setup for time travelling. His name is Gentill Abdulla. Do not misjudge his theory because he is only 13 years old. Read his explanation. He is extremely intelligent. Gentill says that he is working on a new Grand unification theory and perpetual motion machine.
It is a massive, ground braking article. Highly recommended to read.

wemustknow.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wow.

Even more incredible is an adult taking this seriously.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
wordpress? not a very good source, i found several grammar issues in that article....id take it with a grain...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There is an already posted thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join