It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Earthquakes sign of Poles Reversing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

A polar shift usually happens for example once in a million years and since the last polar shift which was more than the years expected we haven't had any change in the poles and we are way over the years limit.

Its not a good explanation but thats all i got. I'll check my notebook to see if I have anything about the poles shifting

If you want to keep up with earthquakes xD here is a good site www.meteo.pt...
its in portuguese so MUNDO means world
And the site is updated from December to this day

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Danna]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

*BZZZT!* Incorrect. The field will still be there, and will still be as strong. It will not look as pretty as our current field does, and new poles will spring out of nowhere and then disappear. Eventually magnetic north will be in the 'southern' hemisphere, and it's done.

So no, we're not going to get frazzled.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
When Scientist say pole swap/reverse they dont mean that the world will flip by the way.

it means that the magnetic feild will

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

yes but we cant forget that the magnetic field has influence in gravity, there will be a few strange things but not the earth reversing place xD if thats the right word

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Annoys me this does!!

DO YOUR RESEARCH!! FFS!

there is over 30 Earthquakes daily!! DAILY!!!!!!! always has been allways will be.. Nothing unusual here! just that they have struck highly populated areas causing devistation. As i said in a previous post the earth doesnt stop its activity for the likes of the organisms living on her even if we are human.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join