It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate race: Voter Fraud watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And so it begins. Handing out spanish language ballots and guiding people to vote for Coakley. I guess they'll have a rationalization for this as well.

michellemalkin.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Handing out absentee ballots? That's pretty impressive especially the coaching and getting the name right.
These will be discovered in the back seat of someone's old Chevette. This will be very interesting unless Brown wins by a wide margin.

The groundwork for the 2010 Nov. elections is being laid and I doubt that any democratic candidate will even want Obama to show up for a stump speech based on his performance at Coakley's Sunday rally.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Spanish language ballots ought to be illegal. You have to be a CITIZEN to vote and one of the requirements to become a citizen is you are supposed to read and write ENGLISH. So Spanish language ballots only exist to ENCOURAGE VOTER FRAUD. This is madness.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Wow, I mean wow! I thought I was the only one who thought that way. If, you're an American citizen it only makes sense. I've always thought that was just a means to commit voter fraud......of course that line of thought has gotten me called the "r" word a few times. O course we're talking about a state that doesn't require a picture i.d. to vote either, yet another way to cheat.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That's nothing.

How's this for a conspiracy:

Boston.com briefly put up this map of the final results of today’s election — some 8 hours before polls closed!

As you can see, over 2 million people voted, with Coakley eking out a 50-49 victory.

The map was fully interactive, so you could roll over and get town-by-town results — above we show Coakley taking Cohasset 56-43.

They took the map down shortly after I pointed it out on Twitter. But not before we Phoenix troublemakers got the screen shots!

Now, if the final numbers end up matching these, the Republicans may really have reason to question the integrity of the process…

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I had already started a thread on this. Could they be more blatant? I agree, if the numbers come out even close to this.......wow!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

The reports are so outrageous I can't believe it.

Not only that, but the WSJ is reporting that there are no exit polls being conducted!

Of course, this means we have nothing to cross check the results against.

Fund seems to think there are logical explanations for this, I think this whole thing is some kind of staged stunt.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Of course the election is being stolen, it all has to work well with the messiah's plan.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
She lost and the thread died.

Proven wrong and nothing to say about it. No elation, no admittance.

new topics

top topics

join