It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive!- UFO in Moscow on January 17th,2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
you know? at first I thought helicopter, or air plane. then he panned over to an air plane. Funny though I thought it was illegal as HELL to fly in Moscow Air Space. Well, not a helicopter unless Russia is the only country on the planet that has helicopters with polychromatic twin search lights, and stopped the blinking lights altogether. But yeah.. maybe an airplane, under the same circumstances, but instead of search lights, they would be polychromatic landing gear, but then... why is it not moving? Ok.. now the star theory. First, we do not have ONE planet pair in our system that contains two planets that orbit around each other, in the closeup you can see two sources of light.. hence the airplane theory, If it were a pair of stars... damn are we in some serious trouble. I would jump on the Nibiru Band wagon but Russua is a little far north of the southern hemisphere. Well, that and I don't buy into that bullocks either.
Well either 1)this chap has his camera ALWAYS on ready (i wouldnt really doubt that), 2)He has mastered CGI to the point where Pixar would make him executive artistic director, or 3) he has some sort of magical ESP power that enables him to talk to the pilots (assuming they're not local) and the tell him when they will be in town. Dammit! I dont buy into alien channelling either. Crap. Well, there is also option 4
He is Russian military misinformationist using weapon of mass distraction and the pilots are local and they set the whole thing up.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by bigyin

i didnt know helicopters had lights that big from that far a distance

Not to be a kill joy mate, but how far away is it. If it were as far away as the tallest building the guy is shooting, then you would clearly see the lights. All the lights, blade and perhaps even the pilot flipping us the bird. Between those facts, and the forgotten fact that we can hear the noise in the back ground.. the helicopter, even prototype copter is not exaclty so far fetched.
cheers.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

wouldnt the light be look more like a searchlight or a street light i mean the color variations and what not doesnt make a helicopter plausible plus it looks beyond the building it looks next to i would say its a good distance away!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Although it looks like a plane on approach there seems to be a problem with the wings.

You see if that was a plane flying towards or very nearly towards the camera hence the staying roughly in the same place you would as you look at it see the wing lights. Now you can clearly see one but not both but that's not the issue.

Towards the end as the 'plane' moves more to the right it gives the impression that the 'plane' is turning away from the camera now going left to right.

But if that was the case the wing lights would more or less come in line with the bright front lights, so they were almost in a straight line (to the eye looking at the craft) rather than as seen the blinking light going to the left away from the front lights.

If that was the tail light it would be clearly visible from almost any direction and that would mean that this craft has no safety lighting.

In all other respects it does look like a rather bright but extremely slow plane coming in to land where it towards the end adjusts it's path for landing and starts to drop in height, but why do the wing lights fail to align?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Although it looks like a plane on approach there seems to be a problem with the wings.

You see if that was a plane flying towards or very nearly towards the camera hence the staying roughly in the same place you would as you look at it see the wing lights. Now you can clearly see one but not both but that's not the issue.

yes you can see the blinking lights on both sides. If you look carefully, you will see the blinking light on the right move closer to the "headlight" of the plane as it turns to our right, "lining them up", as you put it. Consequently, the blinking light on both the left and right disappear and we are left to see the blinking light on the tail of the plane.
Also notice the dimming of the bright light as it banks to our right.
And don't forget the 2nd plane taking off from the same direction the "ufo" is heading, at the beginning of the video.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Now you can clearly see one but not both but that's not the issue.

I spotted both the red and green light, while the aircraft was facing the camera.

The bigger lights look exactly like aircraft headlights. He doesn't have his landing gear out yet, he is still in approach maneuvers, provably following ATC.

If that was the tail light it would be clearly visible from almost any direction and that would mean that this craft has no safety lighting.

In my opinion, this is not the original image. Not the video, but the image itself.

Moscow has a lot of light pollution, and you can't see any of it in this video, which looks like to me when someone is using a lens filter (like the ones used to protect the lens from the sun light). That would cut down the weaker lights, like the windows and whatnot, but not the really strong lights, like the headlights and the orientation lights.

In all other respects it does look like a rather bright but extremely slow plane coming in to land where it towards the end adjusts it's path for landing and starts to drop in height, but why do the wing lights fail to align?

they don't fail to align. Your eyes simply can't find any visual reference to the shape and size of the aircraft, added with the low light surroundings, and you can't see the propper maneuvers taking place.

This is a very normal approach , and the lights thing keeps ringing in my head. Even military aircraft have to have lights showing their ID. This appears to have none, which makes me think of some sort of light manipulation.

But that is definetly an aircraft.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain it's a police/military helicopter.

You can see what appears to be a blinking tail light as it's flying away at the end of the video.

[edit on 1/20/2010 by JPhish]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join