It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster drills on Haiti running day before earthquake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Thanks for putting the brats to bed with such tenderness lol.
It gave me a little time to think back into my radio training. What came to mind was modulation.
That is the info impressed on a HF signal.
Most usually audio. (voices) and video TV. Frequency modulation for the higher spectrums. FM.
So if you prep the upper atmosphere by heating/cooling and chemical seeding-- in essence
(creating a mirror of your choice) then bounce your high power HF off of it to the desired earthly location.
Say Haiti. Then modulate that signal with a high powered LF signal.
Oh crap! that is scary.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Although I doubt the training exercise had anything to do with the reality
of the quake---- this warning and visuals of the fault from space are interesting.
It was a perfect known target. Not some active sub terrain/oceanic plate fault
that would be hard to target. ???????

Haiti Earthquake: Fault Line Visible From Space Shuttle - ABC ...
Jan 20, 2010 ... But last week's earthquake in Haiti had a reported magnitude of 7.0, so the warning by Mann, Calais and their colleagues of a 7.2 quake was ...

abcnews.go.com/Technology/HaitiEarthquake/hai... - 23 hours

It is not as if the earthquake in Haiti was a surprise to the world's seismologists.

A magnitude 7.0 earthquake occurred on January 12, 2010, at Port-au-Prince, Haiti, with major impact...
A magnitude 7.0 earthquake occurred on January 12, 2010, at Port-au-Prince, Haiti, with major impact to the region and its citizens. This perspective view of the pre-quake topography of the area clearly shows the fault that is apparently responsible for the earthquake as a prominent linear landform immediately adjacent to the city.
(NASA)
They had known for decades about the fault line that caused it, and some geologists, including Eric Calais of Purdue University and Paul Mann of the University of Texas, had warned as recently as 2008 that when the fault gave way, the result could be a quake of up to 7.2 magnitude.

"Such studies should be considered high priority in Jamaica, Haiti and the Dominican Republic, given the seismic hazards posed by the fault," they wrote at the time.

The Enriquillo-Plantain Garden fault, as it is known to geologists, appears as an almost straight cut in the earth in radar images from the space shuttle Endeavour, recorded 10 years ago on the STS-99 mission in February 2000.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Thanks for putting the brats to bed with such tenderness lol.
It gave me a little time to think back into my radio training. What came to mind was modulation.
That is the info impressed on a HF signal.
Most usually audio. (voices) and video TV. Frequency modulation for the higher spectrums. FM.
So if you prep the upper atmosphere by heating/cooling and chemical seeding-- in essence
(creating a mirror of your choice) then bounce your high power HF off of it to the desired earthly location.
Say Haiti. Then modulate that signal with a high powered LF signal.
Oh crap! that is scary.

Thank you very much Donny 4 million. And yes...you've got it. You figured it out quite well.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Please explain why Northcom and Southcom are evil?

Maybe Im wrong, but I was under the impression that Northcom is an integral part of homeland defense. If someone attempts to invade or shoot missles you will be thanking God for Northcom and Southcom. It wouldnt hurt to show a little respect

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
To find out that there was an exercise to practice relief operations the day before the earthquake hit is indeed the action that clearly shows that the earthquake was man made and for political reasons.

Your logic is quite fallible, good sir. There is no direct relation, and there's any number of reasons for them to have been there. It's been stated they were practicing relief operations. This does not indicate that they planned an attack on Haiti with some secret earthquake machine. All this does is indicate that the government does indeed make attempts to be prepared for disaster situations, which are difficult to predict as any number of unforeseen situations could occur within one single disaster.

While the government may be taking the opportunity to abuse their power while the majority of the public is distracted by this disaster, it does not mean they caused it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
wasn't there a terrorism drill going on in London in the subway debacle?
wasn't there a drill run by the USAF on 9/11?
now we have southcom running a disaster relief drill in haiti before an earthquake in haiti?
I'm beginning to detect a pattern here. I could chalk one of these up to chance, but three examples definately demand scrutiny.

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

Anyone who CANNOT see what is being done right in front of their face is an IDIOT. This is so obvious, TPTB are not even trying to hide it anymore, it is totally IN YOUR FACE.

How come so many goofballs can't even see it? I am shocked.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Wait...these are the kind of lame conspiracies that make it to the front page of ATS now???

People who say that there is no such thing as coincidence obviously have no understanding of statistics or a little thing we intelligent people call random chance.

IF this were true, then how would it fit into the vague conspiracy that the government somehow created a "man-made earthquake"? Why would they do a drill the day before? Just to give you guys something to speculate about?

And I repeat, once is happenstance. TWICE IS COINCIDENCE> Three times is enemy action. [SNIP]

Removed personal attack

[edit on 22/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know how many times they've run these relief drills in this area before? It would be interesting to figure out what the odds are for this to happen the day before.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
all of you claiming haiti to be a part of wwiii are retarded.

if we were really in some "secret wwiii" why then would the u.s. waste our time taking over haiti?

we could take over that flyspec with a company of marines

come on now, you science people should know better than that

if it really was some "secret wwiii" there'd be some "government generated earthquakes" in china or north korea or iran or russia

nice try

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

The Enriquillo-Plantain Garden fault, as it is known to geologists, appears as an almost straight cut in the earth in radar images from the space shuttle Endeavour, recorded 10 years ago on the STS-99 mission in February 2000.

That's is the most interesting thing I have read on this so far,

What does this mean,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the US military for their rapid response,

And thank god, leaders have the foresight to do these mock drills, so we can get in there and save lives,

Remember this was a hurricane drill, and Haiti had four hit them last year.

Four Hurricanes Hit Haiti in Less Than Four Weeks
www.usmayors.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A Haiti Disaster Relief Scenario was envisaged by the US Military One Day Before the Earthquake!

A Haiti disaster relief scenario had been envisaged at the headquarters of US Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) in Miami ONE DAY PRIOR TO THE EARTHQUAKE!

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.sott.net...

This incredible news it give me the shivers! I wonder myself: is still only an horrible coincidence (like HAARP) www.abovetopsecret.com... or into the Pentagon there are Psy-Ops “Super Psychics Agents” that in remote view can predict disasters, or….. is this earthquake…. PLANNED?

Too much awesome coincidence... too much!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by allknowingredman
all of you claiming haiti to be a part of wwiii are retarded.

if we were really in some "secret wwiii" why then would the u.s. waste our time taking over haiti?

we could take over that flyspec with a company of marines

come on now, you science people should know better than that

if it really was some "secret wwiii" there'd be some "government generated earthquakes" in china or north korea or iran or russia

nice try

Haiti turns out to have OIL.

We have sent TEN THOUSAND MARINES to that "flyspec".....I guess we already took it over.

They are merely testing the system on an unarmed opponent.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Donny 4 million

That's is the most interesting thing I have read on this so far,

What does this mean,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the US military for their rapid response,

And thank god, leaders have the foresight to do these mock drills, so we can get in there and save lives,

Remember this was a hurricane drill, and Haiti had four hit them last year.

Four Hurricanes Hit Haiti in Less Than Four Weeks
www.usmayors.org...

FOUR hurricanes hit Haiti last year. FOUR. Did we send TEN THOUSAND MARINES in there last year?

Drills for highjacked planes crashed into buildings were being performed on 9 11 2001

Drills for "terrorist bombings" were being performed on the days of the Madrid bombings.

Drills for "Haitian disaster relief" were being performed the day before the earthquake, and large amounts of US troops were already in place the day of the earthquake.

Once again, once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, THREE TIMES IS ENEMY ACTION.

And for disaster relief, should you send in, say, doctors and EMT's, or how about the most highly trained KILLERS in the world (US Marines)???

Hospital ships, supply ships, or BATTLESHIPS?

The stupidity, it burns!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Another grim coincidence:

Why was a British naval flotilla pulled out of the waters around Haiti just days before the earthquake -- the first such gap in British naval coverage since the 1700s?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

From CNN, the US military had personnel in place already in haiti :

"Last Tuesday, from his room at the Hotel Montana near Port-au-Prince, Haiti, U.S. Air Force Maj. Ken Bourland sent an e-mail to his wife telling her that he was fine and had just settled in for what was going to be an exciting time taking a disaster preparedness course."

The quake hit a few minutes later.

edition.cnn.com...

I don't know about any of the conspiracy or scientific stuff. My older brother and I grew up with Ken Bourland's mother, and my brother and she have kept in contact all these years. (Ken actually made Lt Col not long ago.) As of 06 Feb 2010, he has not been found or accounted for. The other four members of his team were found and dug out of the Montana's rubble (one still in a hospital). One of them was on the fifth floor; I don't know about the other three. Ken was on the second floor.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join