It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster drills on Haiti running day before earthquake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yellowstone National Park has been rattled by more than 250 earthquakes in the past two days following a period of 11 months of quiet seismic activity in the park.

The quakes have been gaining strength, with a 3.1 tremor recorded at 11:03 a.m. today. A 2.9 quake was recorded at 12:38 p.m.

Prof. Robert B. Smith, a geophysicist at the University of Utah and one of the leading experts on earthquake and volcanic activity at Yellowstone, said that the activity is a "notable swarm."

www.denverpost.com...

Something to keep an eye on?????

Maybe they're testing some sort of directed energy weapon around there so the public wont notice, and lets be honest, someone who doesnt know about directed energy weapons wouldnt have a reason to doubt the story.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by RetroFire7]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
So the implication is that we caused the earthquake? B.S.

If that quake was artificially created surely something unusual would appear on the seismographs, which at this point has not been observed. You don't get the earth's tectonic plates to move unless you give them a good shove.

Considering too that the drill was to practice for hurricanes, that makes perfect sense since Haiti is smack dab in the middle of hurricane alley. Chalk this one up to coinki-dink.

If the seismographs have not been "observed," then how would we, or more to the point, YOU know whether it was artificially created or not??? And, the earth's tectonic plates can easily be aggravated by ELF waves with almost minimal amplification.

I'm not saying that we did it, but, I am saying that the earth's frequencies can easily be manipulated by messing with the ionosphere and fault lines are usually the first thing to be affected.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by seagull
Just for giggles can we see just a little tiny bit of proof of this allegation? Please?

www.nextgov.com...

On Monday, Jean Demay, DISA's technical manager for the agency's Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, happened to be at the headquarters of the U.S. Southern Command in Miami preparing for a test of the system in a scenario that involved providing relief to Haiti..".

From CNN, the US military had personnel in place already in haiti :

"Last Tuesday, from his room at the Hotel Montana near Port-au-Prince, Haiti, U.S. Air Force Maj. Ken Bourland sent an e-mail to his wife telling her that he was fine and had just settled in for what was going to be an exciting time taking a disaster preparedness course."

The quake hit a few minutes later.

edition.cnn.com...

Okay...this is slightly more than just a coincidence. I happen to believe, after reading this article, that something definitely is foul. Personally, I thought from the beginning that it was odd that an earthquake hit without disturbing the water and creating massive waves. Then if you put the idea that during 911, they were running drills simulating an airliner attack on the WTC, then you start to put the puzzle together. Then, if you add in the drills that they were running in Great Britain during the subway attacks, you start to get an accurate picture of what is occurring. One time is a coincidence, the second time is a cause for concern, the third time is a cause for action. We are being manipulated, targeted, fooled, and ripped off.

Those of you who choose to stay blind...good for you. But, my eyes are wide open.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I hate to burst your bubble, but, all the Masonic conspiracies are bunk.

Obviously nobody is expecting a giant neon sign above White House, saying "People, don't lose the next chapters of the great masonry conspiracy behind the government of USA, to use the scapegoat afro-president in our agenda to set up the NWO"??? With a flashing third-eye-in-the-pyramid aside of the message... WOW!!!!!

Just a question 4 ya... You are Freemason of what degree, 'cos if you are below 25° nobody will invite you to get on board of any conspiracy
and if you are above it, you're lying and plz don't insult my intelligence saying that a nation ruled by people involved with ancient occultism isn't under any conspiracy.

I really doubt that a nation whose government had built the seat at the head of an inverted Pentagram, used in black magic rituals, has none sinister conspiracies happening in the corridors of power...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bff261873281.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ucalien]

I knew that was the next direction that you would take. I've heard it, and read the same thing a million times. Supposedly, If you're not above a certain degree, then the secrets won't be illuminated to the underlings (that's kind of a cop out). I am a master mason and I hang out with all of those who continued to the 33rd degree. However, Just so you know, anything above the third degree is considered Scottish/York rites, and is not Freemasonry. It is SEPARATE from actually being a Freemason. Therefore, the idea that Masons have anything to do with world domination is ridiculous because the Scottish and York Rites are just mere associations to the original. So, by your words alone and insinuating that anyone below the 25th degree are not included, you just eliminated any dark conspiracy that Freemasons could participate in because Freemasonry only goes to the 3rd degree. OUCH.

Now, as it were, there are good and bad in EVERY ORGANIZATION, and rogue agents or individuals within those agencies don't represent that agency as a whole. And don't even get me started with Roman Catholicism or Christianity in general. If there was ever a conspiracy on this planet, it is the world religions that have everyone fighting over who's God has the bigger..."staff."

Now, as far as your pictures are concerned...Great, fantastic. Yes, I am aware that much of our building structures are formed out of sacred geometry. It only makes sense since masons were the builders and people who were responsible in setting up our society. I've been down this same road that you are currently on, and, its a road filled with paranoia and negativity. By all rights, its good that you're trying to look outside of the box of general human understanding, but in this process, you're putting yourself inside of a new one.

One last thing...I have sat in on many upper rituals involving much higher degrees and have seen every square inch of our lodge. There haven't been any baby sacrifices, drinking of blood, killing of goats, or plans drawn up to take over the world. As I said before, its a fraternity where the members take care of each other. Most of them are elderly and can barely get up the stairs, let alone take over the world with an army of other elderly people who can barely get up the stairs. Think logically.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
When it happened,in the back of my mind i thought that something sinister could be the cause but then who would do something so cruel,so sick to inoccent people.
the drills might be just a coincidence they might be part of something far bigger than any of us could imagine but what i do know is something isn't right but no sure what just yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by Dock9

YOU raised the issue of colour

YOU and YOU alone

Not working

Let's get back to the Disaster Drills aspect

"The truth shall set you free" I love it... Obviously the most of people, hypocritical, have afraid to face the truth. So we live on a sh*t bucket planet on the edge of collapse. Most people don't face your demons. They are to ugly... Go back to this brilliant "blame it on Obama" discussion and don't give importance to the *sshole who pointed out the Masonic conspiracy behind these HAARP made earthquakes in the world. Suckers!

The more volatile that you get, the more your point gets lost. You're not doing much to help your case. There are many people who believe in your masonic conspiracy, but, when you're purposefully being confrontational, it will only serve to destroy your argument.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

I'm not saying that we did it, but, I am saying that the earth's frequencies can easily be manipulated by messing with the ionosphere and fault lines are usually the first thing to be affected.

Hey EM, do you have any info of how they actually do this?
Not saying that some manipulating is not happening.
But the connection from near space to an exact spot in an oceanic plate is mind boggeling.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Althoug I agree with you on NYC WTC and the London subawys,I sorta think the drill in Florida is more just coincidence.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe they have earthquake prediction technology that has not been disclosed to the public.

It might indicate when there is a high chance for an earthquake but is not 100% accurate yet.

They wouldn't want to admit they have this technology if an earthquake occurs and they failed to evacuate or warn people.

They also might not want to evacuate people only to have been wrong with their predictions like happens with hurricanes.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dude, I was doing drills with my dog yesterday trying to teach it not to # in the house. But today I wake up and what do you know there a huge piece of # in the middle of my floor. OBAMA'S THE ANTICHRIST!

hahahahaha

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreezydaboss
Dude, I was doing drills with my dog yesterday trying to teach it not to # in the house. But today I wake up and what do you know there a huge piece of # in the middle of my floor. OBAMA'S THE ANTICHRIST!

hahahahaha

DUDE GET OUT OF HERE!!!! i first realized obama was the antichrist 6 days ago when i did a drill in math class the day before, and then the next day, the answer to the problem was "magically" written on the board, RIGHT UNDER HIS PICTURE!!!!

[edit on 20-1-2010 by allknowingredman]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Hey EM, do you have any info of how they actually do this?
Not saying that some manipulating is not happening.
But the connection from near space to an exact spot in an oceanic plate is mind boggeling.

Think locally. I can try to the best of my ability send you some information about HAARP technologies. Essentially, you send electromagnetic radiation or RF frequencies that interacts with the ionosphere above any area that you attempt to manipulate. Those resonances will bounce off the ionosphere and move back to the ground (shortwave vs longwave radiation) When those frequencies hit, they penetrate the earth and interact with naturally occurring features like fault lines. The same thing can be done by dropping charges in the ground etc.

Here is an example of how easy that it could potentially be to aggravate fault lines.
www.wired.com...

Here is HAARP's official homepage so that you can read about HAARP's uses according to "official" government reasoning and logic.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Conspiracy ideas of what HAARP can do
www.haarp.net...

Solid information here, but I suggest that you read the book. "Angels don't play this HAARP"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Althoug I agree with you on NYC WTC and the London subawys,I sorta think the drill in Florida is more just coincidence.

Only time will tell. If this is in fact man made, at some point, someone will figure it out.

You all might want to check this out. This is on CNN's website.
www.weatherwars.info...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hey EM thanks for the info.
I have a fairly good understanding of the atmosphere. A good understanding of radio. The earths electro magnetic's would be my weakness. Do you not think that transmitting high powered low frequency into the fault areas directly would be more effective than to incorporating the ionosphere?
I just can't see LF in the atmosphere or HF in the water or crust of the earth being effective,
I am sure they have a way to direct all that HARRP power HF or LF. I just can't envision it at this time.
Oh well, have I got a lot to learn.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wonder if the Large Haron Collider was responsible for the EQ? Is there a way to find out if there is any correlation?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It seems the worlds factions are destroying each other. This actually maybe world war 3 as we speak, just unannounced.

Random earth quakes with artificial energy signatures are a tell tell sign.

The real losers are the poor people attempting to make something out of this life and continually being obstructed by greedy ignorant behavior.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Hey EM thanks for the info.
I have a fairly good understanding of the atmosphere. A good understanding of radio. The earths electro magnetic's would be my weakness. Do you not think that transmitting high powered low frequency into the fault areas directly would be more effective than to incorporating the ionosphere?
I just can't see LF in the atmosphere or HF in the water or crust of the earth being effective,
I am sure they have a way to direct all that HARRP power HF or LF. I just can't envision it at this time.
Oh well, have I got a lot to learn.

It could be done the same way by sending a direct signal, however that would require a massive amount of digging, construction, or placing a frequency machine nearby which would probably be pretty suspicious to the locals. If you can do it via ionosphere, then it is merely something that can be explained away by natural weather, or natural disaster causes. As far as it being easier, yes. But if it is a clandestine activity in which they want anonymity, then they can already use a device which is based in a remote location like Alaska which is nowhere near the target. Keep in mind that HAARP technologies was formerly known as the SDI (Star Wars Defense initiative). Its intended purpose was to be able to locate and knock any missile out of the air, from any location that was intended to hit the United States. Further analysis showed that using these types of RF frequencies could span the globe quite easily depending on where the frequencies were pointed and that the earth works on a power grid system. One point will affect another.

Also, check into the power of ELF waves and their capabilities. You'll be surprised just how effective that they are.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreezydaboss

hahahahaha

Hush hush little one. You're only dreaming. Go back to sleep.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Wait...these are the kind of lame conspiracies that make it to the front page of ATS now???

People who say that there is no such thing as coincidence obviously have no understanding of statistics or a little thing we intelligent people call random chance.

IF this were true, then how would it fit into the vague conspiracy that the government somehow created a "man-made earthquake"? Why would they do a drill the day before? Just to give you guys something to speculate about?

Yes...these silly little conspiracy nuts and their odd little theories. I pity anyone would give credence to anything so ridiculous. And yet, HERE YOU ARE.

Need I say more???

[edit on 20-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am sure someone talking about smashing two little tiny particles together, to create a massive explosion was just fantasy and conspiracy a few decades ago.
Wow, that was over 60 years ago. Now, let us bring up other fantasy weapons. Lasers, masers, rail guns, invisibility cloaking, microwave, etc etc etc.

Yeah right, two atoms are going to make an explosion the size of 50 megatons of TNT, yeah right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join