It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster drills on Haiti running day before earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by bkaust

Ops, someone is getting out of control...

*Snip*

Am I racist 'cos I said that a Kangoroo can see the Masonic conspiracy behind Obama's admnistration??? Are u for real??? Just 'cos you are Australian I can't say the "K" (Kangoroo) word now???
I wasn't political straight using the "K" animal, 'cos I was having a conversation with an Australian person???
I'm gonna get out of this surreal thread, before I get sick with so much hypocrisy.

[edit on 1/19/2010 by semperfortis]

A masonic conspiracy behind the Obama Administration??? I need to see hard evidence for such a claim. Please create a new thread and be sure to invite me on this one. But let me inform you of something first.

I'm a Mason, and let me tell you this, most of us MASONS are struggling in this same economy that you are. Most of us are still trying to balance our budgets and find a bite to eat. And yes, like any fraternity, they hold their members in the highest of esteem without all of the hazing and acts of homosexuality that you'll find in most college fraternities. We're just a bunch of PEOPLE with flesh and blood just like you.

There is NO MASONIC CONSPIRACY. None...zippo, zilch. I was invited to join, and I did just so I could find out if there was any merit to the conspiracy theories that I used to entertain. THERE'S NOTHING. I hate to burst your bubble, but, all the Masonic conspiracies are bunk. Most Freemasons are elderly men who come from one church or another and 90% of what they do involves charity work with no ulterior motives behind them. Corporations are your enemy and you need to come to terms with that. There are plenty of CEO's who have never even looked at a Masonic lodge who are raping the world every chance that they get. It is the elite and wealthy that lobby and collaborate with our politicians and make the laws of this government that you should be concerned with, and let me tell you...MOST OF THEM HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH A MASONIC LODGE.

Now...back to the main point of the thread.

I'll need to see far more evidence in order to come up with an evaluation of whether this was a planned event or not. I will say that it certainly seems odd that there was a massive earthquake that somehow didn't cause some sort of oceanic disturbance. There were was no tsunami, no waves, or floods of any kind. However, to simply jump to the conclusion that this was enacted by human hands is a little preemptive.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Oh boy...

Obama wants to anger the American public and is daring anyone to say anything about what we suspect he is doing. This whole Haitian earthquake episode is a contrived incident and as such, it makes those in the Obama administration criminal mass murders(...) It is the fabricated distraction needed by the Obama criminal gangsters to continue their hidden agenda to take America by force if necessary in their move towards a complete destruction of American values, freedoms and the undermining of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I've noticed that there's a not so veiled hatred campaign against Barack Obama in many threads of ATS. Probably made up by conservative racist agents. I don't know about you, but it seems so scandalous obvious to me... However, I should stay quite 'cos ain't even North-American, but I can't 'cos there's no other reason to this plot, beyond Obama's skin color! And plz don't insult my intelligence saying "I'm racist", "I'm hate monger", I'm using the "color card" or whatever. My posts were ripped off 'cos I hit straight in the nail, saying that fact!!! I just can't understand... This forum is open to exposing conspiracies... I pointed out a Freemason conspiracy behind White House to sabotage Obama's administration, I pointed out a propaganda against him, to reignite the racial conflicts between Americans, using the President as a scapegoat for the chaos left by the Bush era, I'm seeing that the North American people is being dragged to a trap that will set up the perfect situation to install the so feared Martial Law 'cos the Achilles tendon of USA is the racial hatred. It's like a Phoenix up to reborn again from the ashes. And once it happens, once America got completely weak, the world will be just one step of a dictator global government, and my comments were censured 'cos I was considered racist... You gotta be kiddin' me... Definitely you gotta be kidding me...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I hate to burst your bubble, but, all the Masonic conspiracies are bunk.

Obviously nobody is expecting a giant neon sign above White House, saying "People, don't lose the next chapters of the great masonry conspiracy behind the government of USA, to use the scapegoat afro-president in our agenda to set up the NWO"??? With a flashing third-eye-in-the-pyramid aside of the message... WOW!!!!!

Just a question 4 ya... You are Freemason of what degree, 'cos if you are below 25° nobody will invite you to get on board of any conspiracy
and if you are above it, you're lying and plz don't insult my intelligence saying that a nation ruled by people involved with ancient occultism isn't under any conspiracy.

I really doubt that a nation whose government had built the seat at the head of an inverted Pentagram, used in black magic rituals, has none sinister conspiracies happening in the corridors of power...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bff261873281.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
All I am smelling is rotten with this Haiti thing..
Smells rotten from the way it happened, to this entire we are the world ideal, to shady American red cross members, to entire damn thing...
Rotten I say.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I heard that as well but when I looked everything up I didn't feel there was enough evidence to post it. The conclusion didn't make sense to me. Believe me, I'll be the first one to throw a fork into the machine, but I just didn't see it with this.

If it does prove to be the case - I'll very much jump on this, but right now I have to wait.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wait...these are the kind of lame conspiracies that make it to the front page of ATS now???

People who say that there is no such thing as coincidence obviously have no understanding of statistics or a little thing we intelligent people call random chance.

IF this were true, then how would it fit into the vague conspiracy that the government somehow created a "man-made earthquake"? Why would they do a drill the day before? Just to give you guys something to speculate about?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
wasn't there a terrorism drill going on in London in the subway debacle?
wasn't there a drill run by the USAF on 9/11?
now we have southcom running a disaster relief drill in haiti before an earthquake in haiti?
I'm beginning to detect a pattern here. I could chalk one of these up to chance, but three examples definately demand scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Wait...these are the kind of lame conspiracies that make it to the front page of ATS now???

People who say that there is no such thing as coincidence obviously have no understanding of statistics or a little thing we intelligent people call random chance.

IF this were true, then how would it fit into the vague conspiracy that the government somehow created a "man-made earthquake"? Why would they do a drill the day before? Just to give you guys something to speculate about?

Well obviously (or not?) the drill was done the day before, so that the materials/personnel needed would be right there, readily available. If they had to throw everything together from scratch, it would have taken much longer, and might have entailed them losing bit & pieces of the long-term picture. So you hold this 'drill' the day before, and then when the event unfolds the next day, your good to go.

On the matter of other posts in this thread, why is it some people insist, and I mean INSIST on making it all about Obama being black? Can someone please explain that to me? It seems to me that the only time it is mentioned is by his so-called supporters, when they call other people 'racist.' It's like those birther threads. The last, what, 3 of those were created by people that were against the movement? In both cases I am pretty sure people would forget all about it if other people, who are supposedly on the opposite team, would just let it die. Makes sense to me, leaving ulterior motives aside, of course.

Chrono

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Southcom is part of the US world military command. Few even know the US is so well organized like this.

I know you all might call it imperialism, but I see organization that's better than the freaking UN. pathetic for them, awesome for us.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
the weird thing about this is the day this happend i was watching the news and bush said i quote " People that are concerned about haiti dont send blankets, clothes, or food, just send your cash" thats a weird way to put it dont you think? he didnt even say send a donation like the rest of us would say. i think that this was a man made event to some how or some way gain the us more controle.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
reply to post by MaxBlack

Lets not forget that he signed the Executive Order for the Council of 10 Governors, either the day of or the day before the quake (I forget which). Doesn't really matter though, because we didn't start discussing it on this site until a day or two after he signed it. I garauntee that most still don't have a clue about that Executive Order.

Simply a coincidence? Who knows, but the Haiti disaster has pushed it under the rug quite nicely. There's been absolutely zero talk about it in the main stream, to my knowledge. This is not the first or even second time that a 'coincidence' like this has happened at the same time as another major media frenzy was going on.

Hmm, the plot thickens...

Direct quote from the Executive order for the Council of 10 Governors (conveniently signed the day prior to the Earthquake, Jan 11th 2010):

b)
the term "Governor" has the meaning provided in paragraph (5) of section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122(5)).

Source

Now I'm not saying this is proof, but the coincidences are getting more and more prolific.

I personally have thought that there was something strange going on, as the quake itself was extremely localised and focussed, but that is just my opinion.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Just for fun...I know these drills popping up everytime before a disaster is a bit coincidental, but can anyone give me a list of every drill that goes on in the world on a daily basis. We have to look at both sides if we want the truth. Now I am no Obama fan and I dang sure don't want to seem like I am taking up for him but could someone show me the science behind moving tectonic plates?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ventian]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Wasnt there a disaster practice in New York the day of, or the day before 9/11? Curious!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Just for giggles can we see just a little tiny bit of proof of this allegation? Please?

Just for giggles, did you happen to read the OP's link?

Sheesh.

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
IF this were true, then how would it fit into the vague conspiracy that the government somehow created a "man-made earthquake"?

Ever hear of HAARP, which just happened be operating at very high power on Jan. 11-12th? (check days before and after to see what HAARP normally looks like, e.g. latest 36 hours.)

[edit on 1/20/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

You really dislike Obama don't you?

Actually it is true that testing of nukes is going on underground and this could be a possible trigger to cause an Earthquake...

It wouldn't surprise me if this were the case in Haiti...

But

what you say about Obama is verging on the insane... he's only been in office for a year yet you are blaming everything on this guy... i've said before and i'll say again... it was the previous administration which caused a lot of problems....

Lets also not forget that a lot of Earthquake activity has been in the area for a long period so obviously one of this magnitude was on the way...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
STAR AND FLAG......

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/20/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
So the Haiti earthquake could have been a deliberate attempt to have a dry run in preparation for something alot bigger?
there was a caller on coast to coast am who was in the navy in 1964 who said the navy may have caused the earthquake in alaska with low frequency sound waves. He said it is known that just prior to a quake, the rocks generate low frequency waves and they can CAUSE quakes too.

I don't doubt it.I have no proof but nothing would surprise me now.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Let's see... A nation that is located in a tectonically active area, which is also in the path of hurricanes on a fairly regular basis has disaster preparedness drills that the United States and other countries are also involved in. That's just shocking...my, my what the world is coming to...

It has a horrific natural disaster, emphasis on the "natural"...not real shocking, terrible...yes, but not totally surprising. That the drill and earthquake closely coincide is circumstantial, to say the least. Unless you've got something other than hearsay evidence to the contrary?

Accusing the Obama administration of mass murder with something less than concrete evidence certainly qualifies as "crying wolf".

HAARP did it? Really? Evidence, please... Not hearsay anecdotal "my brothers best friends sisters hairdresser knows a guy who knows a guy who's cousin is a janitor at the HAARP center, he saw it all..." evidence. Am I being sarcastic? Oh, yes...

Take a horrific natural disaster that has destroyed a country and blame it on the big bad boggie man that is the govt. with nothing even resembling evidence... Durned tootin' I'm gonna be a bit sarcastic...

Trivialize the very real disaster that has taken place to your hearts content, if you will. Just don't expect me to cheer you on.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
oops, wrong thread.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by QtheQ]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

The graphs you linked to are spectrographs, they're recording temporal variations of the geomagnetic field.

Nothing to do with HAARP running at full power or not.

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

[edit on 20/1/10 by Chadwickus]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join