It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if? What if the events in Haiti relate to 9/11….

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hello and good day to all of you in ATS, I am going to this day post a lot of proof concerning links between organizations , secret society’s and Financial agendas for you, as I promised on Friday. I am sorry this is going to be REAAAL LONG, but fun . Since a lot of you need detailed information and need concret proof, this is my attempt into providing such proof. There are a lot of pieces missing and if you find that it is not conclusive then try to piece in the missing ideas. I have taken all day to write this, and as such maybe some of it still needs work, but I would appreciate you keep an open mind.
First off let’s start off with what we can prove. There is an annual meeting, behind closed door, of a secret society that is far more dangerous then any single government body or frat. This group is called the Bilderberg after the hotel in witch the first meeting was concluded. Here is the wiki definition:
The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of politics, banking, business, the military, and media. Each conference is held under intense security and secrecy.
original Bilderberg conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem in The Netherlands, from 29 May to 31 May 1954. It was initiated by several people, including Józef Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, who proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting understanding between the cultures of the United States and Western Europe
Now there are plenty of you that just like to debunk theories and controversy saying that there is not enough proof to provide a solid link unto what has happened. Now looking at motives from this group, witch is to promote health and wealth and power to a certain minority of people, it would be interesting to see some of the members of this so called meeting. Here are but a few names that stand out… (verified against various websites for accuracy )
Members of the banking institutions:

Peter Weinberg (2004),[16] CEO of Goldman Sachs International
USA Ford, Jr., Harold E. Vice Chairman, Merill Lynch & Co., Inc.
USA McDonough, William J. Vice Chairman and Special Advisor to the Chairman, Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
CAN McKenna, Frank Deputy Chair, TD Bank Financial Group
CAN Clark, Edmund President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
James Wolfensohn (2004),[16] president of the World Bank
GBR McKillop, Tom Chairman, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
USA Rockefeller, David Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
INT Zoellick, Robert B. President, The World Bank Group
DEU Ackermann, Josef Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
Canada
INT Almunia, Joaquín Commissioner, European Commission
GRC Alogoskoufis, George Minister of Economy and Finance
CAN Desmarais, Jr., Paul Chairman and co-CEO, Power Corporation of Canada
FIN Honkapohja, Seppo Member of the Board, Bank of Finland

Members of Governement or Intelligence agencies or defense agencies or political :

USA Alexander, Keith B. Director, National Security Agency
INT Hoop Scheffer, Jaap G. de Secretary General, NATO
USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
CAN Adams, John Associate Deputy Minister of National Defense and Chief of the Communications Security Establishment
USA Rice, Condoleezza Secretary of State
IRL Gallagher, Paul Attorney General
Ben Bernanke (2008,[32] 2009),[47] United States Federal Reserve Chairman of the Board of Governors
Timothy Geithner, (2004),[16]) president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Members of the mediatic community and the computer industry

USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.,[86] IBM Chairman
USA Schmidt, Eric Chairman of the Executive Committee and CEO, Google

Since there are a lot of interesting names in there, I would like to present the whole list as my exhibit A This is part of my proof that a control monopoly and conspiracy exists. These closed door meetings are illegal in practice. And they happen. They should in no way be kept from the public. Each year a bunch of chosen people, “the powerfull”, meet to discuss things… No one knows why they meet or what there is to talk about, but hey it just might be coincidence that all of these names want to discuss things. Of course they don’t talk about control, or money. I mean come on! All of these important people surely need to meet secretly for something legitimate and get a cocktail weenie and a glass of wine while they are at it. They have no hidden agenda of any sort in a hidden meeting. I mean of course that is pretty logical. Hidden meetings have NO agendas!

(There is a list of attendees for each year, and this is verified for exactitude. These Meetings take place every year in a different country)

The political and financial powers of this worlds meeting in unofficial capacity behind closed doors, is nothing short of a conspiracy in itself. So for all of you that don’t believe this, there are videos, and photos, and peoples testimony proving that these names and/or organizations do in fact meet each year. Surprising enough is what happens in the world, always involves those that are mentioned in that list. You will come to the conclusion that they are major players and are the most likely to be into affairs of state and of banking. Then why is it behind closed doors? And why is it illegal but still happening? Ohh here is an interesting link about the meeting in Kanata Ontario :

www.ctv.ca...

Keep this name in mind : Daniel Estulin we will get to it in a bit, He will help demystify some of the motives behind the facts presented. It will also serve as foundation to this whole conspiracy. Including Exibit A. Keep that in mind.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have taken a long time to talk about money, and how the trail of it, is enough to know what’s going on. Now since 2008, the official start of this recession, worldwide attention has been given to the derailing of the U.S dollar. It’s value is artificially maintained by Taxing, creating new money, inflating prices on certain commodities, etc etc. It’s also known since a long time that the reserve currency of the world is the U.S dollar. Since it was the only currency for the trade of oil at some point, China and others had big reserves of it. Now that it’s value is uncertain, these countries will start getting rid of that currency ASAP .We have seen the rise of the future world currency: The Euro. In fact if things are maintained, different experts predict the U.S dollars collapse during the coming year. I on the other hand expect it to fail in the following 4 weeks. (no proof on that one, it’s just one of my weird predictions that never happens, just like EAT on GLP)

Isn’t it another coincidence that Ben Bernanke is in that list? How’s about timothy Gheitner? Both that were involved in the AIG bonus scandal. Other rich people making money out of their failing institutions. And in there lies the key to all of this mistery. The key is in the bailout money and who received it. I can guarantee that we will find a lot of the names in exhibit A, connected to this. And don’t get me started with Geithner who is very obviously very crooked from day 1. So all of these supposed men of power all meet, and no one is a bit curious about the subjects that they discuss. And the practices of the FED from both members of this meeting both were involved in scandals of money towards bankers, and they meet bankers in total secrecy. I guess that is what you can call no evidence, and total coincidence.… here is another linky:

my.opera.com...

The interesting part of this linky is all here :

In addition, Geithner called for the Federal Reserve to have an instrumental role in this new framework. Geithner cites all of the problems that were actually created by the central bankers in the first place as the rationale for having greater centralized power.

It is interesting Geithner decides to write this piece right after the Bilderberg Meeting where some of the most powerful figures in the world of central banking attended. Not only did Geithner attend, but the attendee list included Ben Bernanke the Federal Reserve Chairman, Henry Paulson the U.S. Treasury Secretary, Jean-Claude Trichet the president of the European Central Bank, Robert Zoellick the president of the World Bank and other high profile bankers.

So if we read this correctly, He is against the globalization of these banks that are in total control of the money flow. But he wants to centralize it as part of his organization… And the people trust this guy that gave out money to the bankers that corrupted the whole money system. Yeah… This is what we call the Action = Reaction theory. Action he meets with all the supposed corrupt bankers to talk about baloney, and a week later he wants to take away the power away from the bankers. Mmmm Guess that’s still inconclusive facts. But furthermore his practices brought along money to his organization. Ok let’s see what our Half Russian and half Canadian/Italian expert has to say on the subject. Remember Daniel Eustalin? Yeah that name I told you about a few paragraphs back, Well he is an expert in the matter. Wiki tells us that : Daniel Estulin (born in Russia) is an author, public speaker and investigative journalist who specializes in researching and reporting the Bilderberg Group,

First Id like to mention that, To some extent he is questionable as a source, as is to be expected from anything that is from intelligence gathering. I mean come on, if you are trying to say that every single level of government is corrupt and exposed to controversy and external control, people are going to say you’re crazy. People want to believe that their government is holy and standing tall. Without actual documents, everything is always just slipped under the rug. That’s how these organizations work. They feed on the naivety of people. Just as anyone that says that they saw an alien will be ridiculed, it’s just the way things go. You are labeled a conspiracist , just because you think differently and because you don’t trust the government. When in fact it is your duty and concern to question things that do not make sense. This is what Daniel Estulin explains, from the 2009 meeting

Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin, whose information from inside Bilderberg has routinely proven accurate, states that the global elite’s plan to completely destroy the economy and ultimately lower global population by two thirds has stoked fears even within Bilderberg itself that the fallout from such chaos could ultimately result in the globalists losing their control over the world.
In a telephone interview, Estulin re-iterated his original points about Bilderberg’s 2009 agenda, which were released in a pre-meeting booklet to members. These include the notion that investors, whipped up into a false state of euphoria by the belief that the economy is recovering, are being suckered into ploughing their money back into the system as a set up for “massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead” as the stock market reverses its uptrend and plummets to new lows.
One of Bilderberg’s main topics of conversation at this year’s meeting was whether to oversee a long period of economic stagnation or to quickly sink the economy with a rapid depression.
Estulin called the “bank stress tests” recently conducted as being “little more than a shameless hoax based on the irrational assumption that the economy wont get as bad as it already is.”

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ok interesting stuff that his one has to say, A lot of webmasters and journalists have come to trust information coming from this source. Having familly members that were KGB officers, Having Mi6 info, trusted at some point by canadian intelligence sources this guy has a lot of creditial for credibility. He has of course cooked up stories that are harder to believe and of course no one actually listens. But he is warning you. 2/3 of the population of the earth to be reduced. And having people from within the united states FED, Some inside the United States Senate, Some in the governement, some in the millitary, there is without any doubt of suggestion, a very good chance that this could go down, if the conditions were to all the members of exihibit A choosing.

But getting back to the most important fact about this apparent conspiracy, it that it exists in every level of the American, Canadian, European governments; is that these types of meetings go against each persons oath of fidelity to his/her country. It goes against the political system that invites open debate and open forum of talk. It switches control from a governemental agency to these people in a closed room session. Since what is told inside those meetings is X …. we need to find what X is. And since we have every other value in the equation, we can at least sum up the value of X. It is redicule to consider that lack of complete proof is sufficient to discredit anything. And if you have an analitical mind you will find your own X. I have found mine and it does seem to conquer with Daniel Eustalin’s findings.

Of course they are going to discredit anyone and espicially Eustalin. Of course I am going to be labeled a nut and conspiracy theorists. But you tell me it’s not worth it if not to wake up a few lost souls loosing their time and money, on something trivial instead of living life to the fullest. Be prepared for this, as all signs seem to point towards another meltdown….

And of course I can take it that you distrust my theory, But you tell me with an open heart that you trust your government to own and control your destiny and your life. Tell me that you trust them enough to dictate your carreer for the next 10 years. Or how’s about your familly’s. Do you trust them that much?

And what about the N.S.A and C.I.A organizations that are apparently into the loop about all of this. Think about it …. NSA does not mix itself into affairs that are unimportant. Just having Henry Kessinger in that room, is enough to open your eyes to fear. If you don’t know him, here is another excerpt :
Dr. Henry Alfred Kissinger (born May 27, 1923) pronounced /ˈkɪsɪndʒər/[1], is a German-born American political scientist, diplomat, and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. He served as National Security Advisor and later concurrently as Secretary of State in the Nixon Administration. After his term, his opinion was still sought out by many following presidents.
And all that are into the conspiracy theory genre will know that this is one of the most influent people of our time. There is way too much information on this guy to just start on this right away. I will not even get into the subject as I am sure that there are a lot of conspiracy stories about him. But just so you know, the apparent link between the bush administration, and the events of 9/11 are all but connected to this guy and the builderberg by association as presented in exhibit A. Do you remember who was secretary of state in the bush years? Yup that’s right Condolesa Rice…. Another coincidence that this name appears in the guess list, As that of Hillary Clinton for the 2006 Ottawa builderberg meeting, Funny how people connected with these meetings always make headlines, or appear to advance their careers in significant ways. Or are in significant positions before events occur so to take in advantage of it.
Now here is the kicker: What if 9/11 was an inside job? Would there be any economic factor weighing into a decision to force the people in to hatred in fear of the Arab world? Well yes in fact there is economic motive. This economic buble that was created by the credit crunch was well under way before September 11. This is a fact, and I will further prove this a little later. When World trade center buildings collapsed and brought all of the financial data on Wall Street scrambling,some people betting against the market made a great profit. Funny thing a month before September 11th, WTC it was switched to a new insurance company. Sylverstein had to switch (owner of WTC grounds) Someone had insider information.
I have searched also on the stock market, any indications that insider information could have been leaked to the markets to potential buyers. Seems to point out the following : www.tbrnews.org...
Between August 26 and September 11, 2001, a group of speculators, identified by the American Securities and Exchange Commission as Israeli citizens, sold “short” a list of 38 stocks that could reasonably be expected to fall in value as a result of the pending attacks. These speculators operated out of the Toronto, Canada and Frankfurt, Germany, stock exchanges and their profits were specifically stated to be “in the millions of dollars.”

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Short selling of stocks involves the opportunity to gain large profits by passing shares to a friendly third party, then buying them back when the price falls. Historically, if this precedes a traumatic event, it is an indication of foreknowledge. It is widely known that the CIA uses the Promis software to routinely monitor stock trades as a possible warning sign of a terrorist attack or suspicious economic behavior. A week after the Sept.11 attacks, the London Times reported that the CIA had asked regulators for the Financial Services Authority in London to investigate the suspicious sales of millions of shares of stock just rior to the terrorist acts. It was hoped the business paper trail might lead to the terrorists
Lynne Howard, a spokeswoman for the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), stated that information about who made the trades was available immediately. "We would have been aware of any unusual activity right away. It would have been triggered by any unusual volume. There is an automated system called 'blue sheeting,' or the CBOE Market Surveillance System, that everyone in the business knows about. It provides information on the trades - the name and even the Social Security number on an account - and these surveillance systems are set up specifically to look into insider trading. The system would look at the volume, and then a real person would take over and review it, going back in time and looking at other unusual activity."
Howard continued, "The system is so smart that even if there is a news event that triggers a market event it can go back in time, and even the parameters can be changed depending on what is being looked at. It's a very clever system and it is instantaneous. Even with the system, though, we have very experienced and savvy staff in our market-regulations area who are always looking for things that might be unusual. They're trained to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Even if it's offshore, it might take a little longer, but all offshore accounts have to go through U.S. member firms - members of the CBOE - and it is easily and quickly identifiable who made the trades. The member firm who made the trades has to have identifiable information about the client under the 'Know Your Customer' regulations

Given all of this, at a minimum the CBOE and government regulators who are conducting the secret investigations have known for some time who made the options puts on a total of 38 stocks that might reasonably be anticipated to have a sharp drop in value because of an attack similar to the 9/11 episode. The silence from the investigating camps could mean several things: Either terrorists are responsible for the puts on the listed stocks or others besides terrorists had foreknowledge of the attack and used this knowledge to reap a nice financial harvest from the tragedy.

Adam Hamilton of Zeal LLC, a North Dakota-based private consulting company that publishes research on markets worldwide, stated that "I heard that $22 million in profits was made on these put options..."

WOWW…. Now this is very awesome, that my story all seems to point towards the same thing… FOREKNOWLEDGE of MAJOR events. Even stranger is the people that were in the 9/11 commision afterwards, members of the bilderberg goup. An insurer , Financial company linked to Goldman Sachs, And now some unknown Israeli investors seem to have insider information. All of them related closely to the list presented in exhibit A. But all of course… coincidence. It seems that the further I look into all of this the further I can connect the dots between the list, the events, and the players. So I am going to leave out a few Y and Z that are not crossed out for today, but I hope you have a good time making sense of this enormous post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join