It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III - America, Are you prepared?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There has been alot of manipulation and averice towards the initiation of World War 3 - and there's alot of rhetoric around the globe and on the Internet hinting at such.

The following arcticle puts it quite plainly:

Will Globalists Trigger Yet Another World War?

To Date, we've witnessed the Attack on America by Global Elitists on Sept 11, 2001. From there the actions by both the Elitists as well as their sponsored cohorts have just escalated.

Attacks in England
Attacks in Spain
Attacks in India
Attacks in Pakistan
Attacks in Afganistan
Attacks in Italy
Attacks in Pakistan
Attacks in Iraq
Attacks in Yemen
Attacks in Gaza
Attacks in Egypt
Attacks in the Phillipines
Attacks in Germany
additional "Foiled" attacks in the U.S.

And others....

Now we have Russia entering the Middle East theater, obviously to try to protect their interests.

But what about Iran? What about it's quest to become a developed nation, as they call it, through Nuclear Proliferation? And what about Israel, who has sworn an oath to go as far as Nuclear Assault, to prevent Iran from becoming so?

Just like the events that led up to World War I, and World War II, the events going on right now ARE GOING TO START WORLD WAR III. (this is not a prophetic gist, this is reality!)

Are you ready, personally, on an individual basis, for this upcoming global crisis?

In retrospect, What's really sad here is that America has been in the forfront of all of this activity - right on down to the American government formenting policy that has basically placed the American People on notice that they are considered enemies of the state and are to be treated as such.

THAT IS WHY RECENT LEGISLATION HAS TAKEN AMERICAN FREEDOMS AWAY... AND SETS THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH AT ODDS WITH US.

the time has come America -the AMERICAN PEOPLE- to either allow this to happen... or to stand up and literally save the world from World War III.

Don't tell me that this wont happen, and that it's a crime to place the blame on Americans, but there you have it. Sit back and watch (and allow) YOUR government kill innocent people WORLD WIDE....

Or step up and take away the government's power, and reorganize back into the America we are supposed to be... and in the process prevent America's actions involving the initiation of World War III.

How is this done?

Recall, Reform, and Re engagement of the World afterwards.

The first step is Recall.

We have - once again - a President who lied to us to get into office, and afterwards continued the agenda, with no recourse in his actions. He's going along with the business as usual scheme. Time for a recall.

RECALL. RECALL. RECALL.!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
WWIII Started long ago, and continues going on. 9/11 was the trigger. I guess its just not what most people would outright think ww3 was supposed to be,but it continues on none the less.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
WWIII is currently being waged and has been in effect since 9-11, as "Darkblade71," points out above me. Almost every country on the surface of the earth is involved in this so called "War on Terror." It is a war between ideologies like in the WWII. The world was against the ideology of Fascism which was followed by the Axis powers before. Now, the world is against Islamic fundamentalism, or at least that is what is being conveyed by the governments involved.

Russia is fighting extremism in Caucausus, while siding with the extremist element in Iran. The US/Nato are in Afghanistan fighting extremism. Pakistan/India are combating extremism within their countries. The Philippine government in constant warfare with Islamic extremists on the island of Mindanao. The Chinese and the fight with Islamic separatists in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Israel against extremist elements in Lebanon and the Palestinian lands. So just what is shown above it appears to be a World War to me. Almost every land on the planet has one form of conflict or another. Not to mention there have been terrorist strikes on almost every continent around the globe as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I agree.

You could even have classified the Cold War as WWIII had things escalated a tad further. War will never be the same as it was 60 years ago. Due to the increasing level of technology the governments possess (that we truly cannot comprehend), war these days is being fought behind the scenes, and with good reason. The battlefield is everywhere, and it will never stop. Whats the point of having trillion dollar budgets, and a powerful, trained military if you dont use it?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"World War III will be a guerilla information war, with no division
between military and civilian participation." Marshall McLuhan

That was written by a famed and renowned Canadian phillosopher and communications expert who died in 1980 before the advent of the Internet.

We are in World War III and it is a guerilla information war with the bulk of the battles being waged right here on the Internet right here in places like ATS.

You are in fact fighting in that guerilla information war, as one of the guerillas.

Bananas anyone?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I dont think you people understand what "Real" world war is all about, we arent in a world war currently, its purely a democracy battle between certain countrys, while some countrys are in Iraq and Arghanistan, but this is not a world war!

When a true world war starts you will know it, because BIG bombs will be landing on your home turf, and it wont be a couple of buildings getting blown up, or hundreds of people, it will be whole citys flattened, thousands if not millions of people killed.

You have:

Isolated Wars - that what you see confined to countrys which do not involve the whole world.

Democracy Wars - Which we are currently in

World War - This is when you get in to your bunker and pray to mother hen.

Just because 9/11 doesnt mean that was the start of world war, because it wasnt, be FAR, thats like saying every time a bomb goes off a world war starts, i know thousands died but that is FAR FAR FAR from world war, sorry.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Itop1]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

This is where I believe and I think some others are going to believe you are wrong.

The Internet has connected the world from one end to the other. It is the forerunner of humankind’s collective conscious and the beginnings of the actual true democracy that is going to eventually develop from the collective conscious.

The debate is no longer limited by time and distance and borders or dominated just by the politicians and media.

You have just voiced an opinion and a belief one of hundreds of millions that will be voiced today through the Internet.

The people are not just speaking through a medium in ways that their individual voices have never been broadcast so far and wide before, but the people are drawn into bitterly opposed camps and schools of thought waging a philosophical war over the internet to determine the true future shape of the world through a real democracy where the voice of someone in Australia, can debate the voice of someone in Germany, as they debate the voice of someone in India, and Russia and someone here in America about what is arguably wrong with the world and right with the world.

Though the governments and medias are trying to shape the debate they can no longer control the debate and people who once were never able to communicate with one another because of time and distance now have a true forum in and through the Internet to share and voice their opinions and beliefs, hopes and fears, desires and outlooks and perspectives in ways that is going to end up establishing clear majorities that aren’t thinking in the ways that government and media wants them too.

Eventually this is going to lead to a great upheaval in governments, in businesses, in how we all live our lives.

This is truly happening on a global scale and if you haven’t noticed most of these people on these forums and boards are not only fighting one another with their ideas and rhetoric but they are fighting for something. Their own agendas, their own beliefs and how they would like to see the future world shaped and transformed.

Not only are the people fighting amongst one another and against one another in this medium and fashion but they are forming groups of like minded people and schools of thought that eventually will have greater and greater political power and sway.

Eventually ground wars will be fought or not fought in more traditional senses and governments will topple and transform and institutions along with them to respond to the political power that silent majorities that are now no longer silent are forming and creating.
This is in fact very much a World War, most of us are in fact participating in it, even you, though you don’t actually yet perceive just why you are posting on the Internet and to what end.

The humanity of the world is developing and shaking out a collective conscious where all voices can be heard right here on the internet and it is going to transform and evolve the world in a painful process of establishing those majorities and new standards of morality and philosophy and how the world will move forward.

I am knowingly taking part in that war; you are unknowingly taking part in that war. We are both though however in fact taking part in that war.

It will be the greatest war the world has ever seen, fought in ways at times the world has never fought before.

It is in fact happening and going down right in front of all of our eyes, and many of us are right up to our eyebrows in the thick of it 24/7/365 and have been for quite some time now.

We are in World War III. Charlie Mike (Continue Mission) and soldier on!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I understand your view, but i disagree with you that we are in world war three, What you must remember is that a HUGE portion of the worlds population does not have internet access or, cannot afford a computer/internet, just because westerners have access, such as the US, UK, France and some others, places like Russian, Korea... etc are limited, monitored and in some cases are totally blocked off from it.

A world war involves every country, it effects every person, there is great bloodshed and a loss of life, that is why it is called a "World War" and not "a selected few war".

I agree that the internet and this site/ others like it is a great place for conspiracys, and a place for discussion, but just because we have this privilage, a hell of a lot of people do not.

I think soon, maybe within the next year or so you will come to see the true meaning of World War, then you will understand the real meaning of WAR, and unfortunatly, its not as comfortable as sitting at your desk talking to a community of people, while you sit there with a mug of coffee watching the simpsons with the lights in your houss on.

And just to prove a point, here are some statistics for you to look at.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

And that is why those of us that do will eventually decide their fate!

As I believe that is what we are all fighting one another about, what to do about Haiti, what to do about Darfur, what to do about our own governments, what to do about Iraq and Afghanistan.

The number of people content to simply let governments, gunboat diplomacy and the media dictate the outcome of these things are waning.

More voices are rising up against the current status quo than are in favor of it.

Much of the debate is either how to rescue, through what means, or elliminate through what means, or to just leave well enough alone and the why's and where fors, and why nots, in all these cases.

Ultimately these places are going to be Americanized/Romanized through this collective consciousness debate that rages on about them.

Many of them are in the mean time dying violently by our governments hands and their own, and many of them are dying rapidly of starvation and disease.

Some of this disease and starvation is currently not only being allowed to happen, but in some cases purposefully made to flourish.

Part of the debate being waged, the war being waged, is the wisdom or need for that.

Whether a nation is purposefully starved to death in a world where in fact abundant resources are present to feed them, or bombed to death in a world where abundant munitions exist to do it, or allowed to perish from infectuous diseases in a world where abundant supplies of medicine and doctors exist are all just different forms of warfare that kill people just as dead.

Some of it is even determined by cost benefit comparissons, drop some expensive state of the art munitions and outrage opinion? Or just let them starve and keep people distracted from thinking about it.

To understand the nature of World War III you have to expand your ideas of what effectively kills people and nations, and how it can be used to kill nations and peoples.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Im afraid World War 3 will be a nuclear holocaust, why do you think countrys like Iran and North Korea are seeking the technology?

The governments do not give a # about what people like us say or think, if you say something too out of line, you will get taken out or silenced, just like a lot of other outspoken figures in the past, and you need to remember, 95% of people are sheep, they follow but do not lead, that is human nature and will never change, it has allways been like that, the ones that do lead get controlled.

The people that rule us are protected by a thick wall of steal, weapons and military, they can say and do what they want, people like us, even though we might like to think so, will not change anything, especially on a global scale.

Dont get me wrong, i would love to think World War 3 involved me playing the latest PC games in the comfort of my own home lol, but unless you realise that we are not in such an event, when it kicks off for real you might get the shock of your life, litrally.

For instance, just take a look at the riots recently in Iran, they didnt achieve anything just bloodshed and cut off from the outside world, the government restricted access to Iran internet, going back to what i was saying about the governments controlling us.

and lets not forget, the WORLD cannot afford not to have a world war to wipe out millions of people, the world as it is, is drastically over populated, if we carry on like we are, we will just run out of resources, no more room for people to live, and not enough food to feed the poplation.

There needs to be world war and people need to die, sad but its true, eather that or people will die of starvation.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The only way I see a big conflict kicking up is if Israel decides to attack either Iran/syria.

Iran won't be able to start anything, due to the political and social turmoil that has been going on since the fraudulent election.

My mother went to academic seminars in Sweden, where she met with a professor from the university of Tehran. He said that there is nooooo way the government would attack or strike any country right now; any action that would put the people of Iran in danger right now would without doubt cause a full scale revolution.

As for Russia... they just want in on the action and don't like to be left out, as always

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Exactly what my meaning was for starting this post.

Sure, the PRETEXT for WW3 has been in the works for several decades, with all the covert operations and political upheaval preparing for just this very moment. Some folks will consider that as meaning we are "at war".

But like Itop1 states, war is far more prestigious than maneuvers and operations, especially a world war. It tends to create physical heat and a flash of light - right before your face - that's when the pain kicks in.

maybe I should have reworked the title of this thread to ask if America was ready to blow up? maybe the REAL evident truth of war would then have been understood lol...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
All the pieces are certainly in place for ww3 to happen,

-We've got Iran surrounded Via Iraq,Pakistan,Isreal,Yemen,&Afganastan
We're ready for an attack in th Middle East.
-Were setting up shop around Chavez via- Haiti,Puerto Rico,and Columbia
And we're now ready to attack Venezuela

Now all were waiting for is the next False flag op to happen, and we will blame it on Iran, or Venezuela (somehow the two will be tied 2gether) and there we have it folks! WW3!-Mind u i'm not predicting anything, just stating facts that we are in my eyes, setting up our troops for somthing big. And it most deffinitly aint a suprise birthday party!..

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by DarkspARCS

I think certain powers want EXACTLY what you want. That is a weakened and divided US that a revolution would bring. Then comes WW3. Thus the on going encouragement of complete mistrust of the US government to the point of a CRIPPLING disunity and civil war leaving the US powerless to defend it's self. This globalist elite crap has us DOING NOTHING that is helping us and we are encouraged to view our greedy, INEPT and idiotic elected leaders as evil masterminds that we can only barely hope to beat short of declaring the all out war THAT WOULD CRIPPLE US. Making us easier to destroy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Youll never see where huge army's face off on a battlefield those days are gone. Warfare today is small skirmishes and the one with the best intell wins. Due to global economics war such as world wars are a thing of the past.Everything now is centered on small goals to alter the political landscape.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think it's weird that it has already started, normally people would think that a full blown out war would be with nuclear weapons flying everywhere. But Bioterrorism is more of a threat than Nuclear. Fighting for food, water, and oil will more of a threat than bioterrorism itself. Hmm weather modification from HARRP is deadlier than I thought.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Are you ready for a trip down the old rabbit hole, a ride down the steep end of the roller coaster?

Steve Quayle's discussion of ongoing events in Haiti
www.youtube.com...

Russia to ensure Iran's nucelar facility up THIS year.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
nukes in the subs, nukes in the air. America can write off China at any time, their just playing the economy game for now. All said, everything is going to still be here, the roads, the people, the buildings,There's going to be some bummed out countries, but oh well. America can support itself.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow, alot of posts well I guess I'll just give the info I think on WW3.

1) Started awhile ago, anyone remember Desert Storm? The U.S. Military have been in Iraq and the middle east since then.

2) Being prepaired for WW3 is so unlikely to happen since most of the people are in poverty and are being kicked out of their homes (damn elitists).

3) WW3 is not fought with Nukes, thats just absurd, why ruin the world we need to survive on? Use Natural Disasters, there isn't much proof right?

Well thats just what I think, maybe people will agreee, we shall see...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Man, I have been prepared over and over again since the late 1950s when we were hearded into basements to duck and cover.

The world is ALWAYS on the verge... the button always under somebody's finger. We're wandering around in a powder keg using a match to light the way.

The eastern world, it is exploding Violence flarin’, bullets loadin’
You’re old enough to kill, but not for votin’
You don’t believe in war, but what’s that gun you’re totin’
And even the Jordan River has bodies floatin’

Don’t you understand what I’m tryin’ to say
Can’t you feel the fears I’m feelin’ today?
If the button is pushed, there’s no runnin’ away
There’ll be no one to save, with the world in a grave
[Take a look around ya boy, it's bound to scare ya boy]

But you tell me over and over and over again, my friend
Ah, you don’t believe We’re on the eve of destruction.
Mm, no no, you don’t believe
We’re on the eve
of destruction.

-Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction - 1965

top topics

<<   2 >>

join