It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vows to hit back if attacked by Western ship in Gulf

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Actually, I think if America was to invade Iran it would be because of their nuclear threat. No one is claiming to be helping the country

Though, I do not agree with flat out invading Iran for occupation, I just don't think that crazy Islamic extremists should be in the possession of nuclear arms...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ProUSA]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
There are things that go on between men and women that result in the production of babies. A lot of this in Iran over the last 30 years. The population increased accordingly.

Ok michael, I'm not sure some of these children are ready to hear about the birds and the bees.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
reply to post by gusan

Actually, I think if America was to invade Iran it would be because of their nuclear threat. No one is claiming to be helping the country

Though, I do not agree with flat out invading Iran for occupation, I just don't think that crazy Islamic extremists should be in the possession of nuclear arms...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ProUSA]

The myth of "invasion" suggests that the US wants to occupy a country. Like when Saddam invaded Kuwait and relcaimed the territory. And the US has no intention of invasion ever. In fact, the US wouldn't be in any ME country without the expressed concent of the Saudi King.

So I agree, we would take out the nukes and leave.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Most people around here are immune to learning. It's just looking for ammunition feed one's skewed, narrow or paranoid views. Most popular themes: are I hate authorities, I hate the US, I hate Jews.

Fun but adolescent.

Pretty sad and transparent attempt at deflection and emotional manipulation there my friend Michael and nice of you to decide that America founded on free speech should not have American’s critical of their government’s actions when they consider them to be wrong, especially considering it is supposed to be a constitutional representative democratic republic.

I think if you actually looked at the headlines today regarding the most recent special senatorial election in Massachusetts that a growing number of Americans are in fact very displeased with how the government is operating and what it is doing and it is very much their right as human beings and under the constitution to be critical of government as well as corporate policies.

America was founded on separation of Church and State and it is in no way a Jewish nation, or a Christian nation but a nation of the people for the people, and no where in the Constitution are we contractually obligated to any religion or any other nation based on what people who practice those religions, live in or support those other nations feel is good only for them at the expense of the people and for the people and clearly the electorate is getting fed up and tired of these notions.

Once again that is their constitutional right and their right as human beings, so to suggest an element of treason or criminality in people exercising their constitutional rights and natural rights is as foolish and juvenile and self serving as you try to make it seem that those people are who actually are exercising these rights.

That you really don’t give a hoot about America is in fact more than self evident as you A. live in Canada and post primarily only on subjects about Israel and Jews.

Further the sources that you want to criticize as being highly biased and nonsensical could certainly be no more biased or nonsensical than your own desperate attempts to bolster your dehumanizing and rights and freedom robbing arguments by trying to back up your claims by the blog of an obvious like minded Zionist Jew such as yourself.

So I ask you my misguided and self serving friend, who is being juvenile?

Who has a closed mind? The person who wants to strip Americans of their Constitutional rights while living abroad in Canada who is not even a citizen and blindly supports Israel though every bigoted piece of propaganda they can copy and paste from any biased and biggoted source that backs up their flimsy contentions and dubious agenda...

Or Americans who are being asked to pay for this all with their blood and dollars and reputations?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Let's face it Proty, people who view the world and the US in particular as being manipulated by some arcane malign plotting of Israel and Jews can only get generate an audience on a conspiracy forum. Where else could you find people willing to take this kind of stuff seriously?

Try a real political discussion forum some time. There are a dozen of excellent ones. See how many informed people are willing to entertain this kind of kiddie konspiracy guff.

M

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

The Shaw was cruel, but he wasn't nuts.

The Shah was at least pragmatic and knew when his time was up and left Iran. Khamenei will never be pragmatic like this.

The population increased accordingly. This is not unusual.

I like how you crushed protoplasmic's argument. I blocked him months ago because he never listened and ending up wasting my time.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

The Shah was at least pragmatic and knew when his time was up and left Iran. Khamenei will never be pragmatic like this.

I like how you crushed protoplasmic's argument. I blocked him months ago because he never listened and ending up wasting my time.

Proty doesn't really read what others say. He just hunts for key points made to launch into the same rhetorical speeches.

The Shah needs a bit of re-examination. Reviled for his spy networks and ruthless elimination of dissent by extermination. Your classic Fascist strong arm tactic.

But with his secular tolerance and relative open-mindedness the country flourished culturally. It was coming into the 20th Century quite nicely.

The Islamic Revolution has undone all the gains made.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join