It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ESP Situation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am quite embarrassed to come here to ask for help. Not saying that I don’t value the input of you all, I just would have preferred a doctor to tell me what is up with me first.

So here is my situation. About once every two weeks I have a dream. Just one like this every 14-16 days and it has been happening for as long as I can remember. The reason I am position today is because it just happened again. A week or so ago I had a dream about moving a tool kit around my office to make room for a broken outlet to get fixed in my work center. On of our quality assurance people were here inspecting the shop at the time, and I knew this in the dream. I also had to move aside a magnetic board in the dream to make way for the tool kit. So today, having forgotten about the dream, all of this happened. Just as I started to move the magnetic board I realized what was happening, and felt compelled to live out the dream. Not because I thought that the world would fall into ruin, just because I would have done that anyway.

I've looked into the skeptical view, and mostly agree with it. I do work in this office all the time, and with the items in question. But the QA guy only comes out every so often. Maybe once every two weeks to a month. It is infrequent enough to be forgotten until he shows up and starts blasting my programs. So for me to have known that he was coming today is kind of strange to me. Also, he is one of a few QAs who come out, but I knew exactly who it was. I am sorry if this is not so clear. I will revise details if need be. The most telling thing to me anyway is that in no way are the visions ever useful. Why tool kits and magnetic boards? Why not lottery numbers and stock picks? Anyway, if you have any information on what this is and who may be able to check it out for me that would be grand.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Obinhi] for spelling.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Obinhi]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
SO you merely witness the mundane. Are you sensitive to any other paranormal items, spirits, empatchic, etc... It's sounds like a gift that you can expand on.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not that I can think of. I am good with people, reading them and all. But that can be trained. Really it is just this stuff. The only time it has ever been useful is if I want to be silly and finish a sentence for someone, or one time in the seventh grade I was able to finish a 5 question quize for 100% credit based on the dream, however the quiz was easy stuff, so I would have gotten a 100 anyway.

Sorry, I have always been attracted to ESP studies, psyonics and such. I cannot say I'm into spirts as such, but do leave my self open to the possibility that they exist.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Obinhi]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't think I clearly understand your situation. Are you saying that you dreamed something-moving an object- and then later in waking stage-did go about moving it? In that case it would be self-fulfilling prophecy. There really wouldn't be any ESP connected to that. That being said, dreams that connect to the future can be completely random and seem unimportant-but for the most part have a bigger picture in the end. I don't always understand the reasons I know things or dream them until later. Other times it seems more important-like I'll see a birth and who the child is before conception.

I may have misunderstood your post-but so far I wouldnt worry bout it too much if you did the dreams actions with intent-b.c prophecies just happen on their own.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I rarely have episodes where I am asleep, but I see a certain point ahead of time. I am not saying its anything special maybe just coincidence.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra
I don't think I clearly understand your situation. Are you saying that you dreamed something-moving an object- and then later in waking stage-did go about moving it? In that case it would be self-fulfilling prophecy. There really wouldn't be any ESP connected to that. That being said, dreams that connect to the future can be completely random and seem unimportant-but for the most part have a bigger picture in the end. I don't always understand the reasons I know things or dream them until later. Other times it seems more important-like I'll see a birth and who the child is before conception.

I may have misunderstood your post-but so far I wouldnt worry bout it too much if you did the dreams actions with intent-b.c prophecies just happen on their own.

Its not that I just moved an object, it is how, and to where, and who I was talking to, and what they were talking about, and what I knew was going on in my workcenter all matched exactly to what I dreamed, to the point where I seemed to know things 7-10 seconds before they happened.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi

Originally posted by Zerra

Okay, well then yeps lol They can be very mundane at first glance at times. Sometimes the bigger picture isn't noticed until later if examined again. Sort of the same with deja vu-a feeling of 'this has been done before' to let us know that we are on the right track. We choose before birth to go through certain things and those random mundane events are often the small pieces to bigger pictures. Random dreams like this can point to the fact that this moment in your life will lead up to something else that is of consequence or just to let you know that it is the right path you are on currently- in life generally.
Its not that I just moved an object, it is how, and to where, and who I was talking to, and what they were talking about, and what I knew was going on in my workcenter all matched exactly to what I dreamed, to the point where I seemed to know things 7-10 seconds before they happened.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I see. Does anyone know of any tests that have measured this kind of thing. I know that sleep studies will show brain function, but not what exactly you are dreaming. Here is the kicker, I do not remember dreams upon wakeing so sadly I cannot keep a sleep journal. I can only keep track of the events that happened to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This happens to me a few times a year, since I was a kid. Nothing extraordinary like plane crashes or major events. Just a few lines of a conversation or a task. It is an eerie feeling though when it happens.

I wish I could dream the Lotto numbers.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Did you have a feeling of Deja Vu while performing the activity in real life, before you realized you had a dream about it?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Reynolds
Did you have a feeling of Deja Vu while performing the activity in real life, before you realized you had a dream about it?

For me just before the snippet of dream/reality moment takes place I will know what is going to happen and remember it in the context of my dream.

The funny thing is these little moments don't really have a place in my dream. For example if I am dreaming I am on a tropical beach, suddenly a co-worker will be there as well as our desks and we will have the conversation.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
See my dreams are exactly what happens in real life. I relize it is a dream when the 'scene' so to speak starts. I get a feeling kind of like when your face flushes, but no one has mentioned my face going red.

top topics

join