It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm going to ask the same questions nobody has been able to answer properly:
If there was a shoot down, then why dont we see any chunks of fuselage or wings, or parts earlier along the flight path which would have broken off the plane before its final plunge? If it was shot at, or a missile struck the engine for example (as THAT is where heat-seekers normally target),or a missile exploded next to the main body or the aircraft, or the wings, then where, oh where is the corresponding debris that would have fallen off earlier?

Also, why does all the debris end up traveling in the direction of the crash, and then also the lighter material downwind of the crash site? Why doesnt any of the lighter material fall from the sky before the crash site? There are NO parts, or shreds of debris anywhere along the flight path until AFTER the crash site. If it was "shot down" then why doesnt the debris or the crash site show any sign of it? In fact, nothing supports it whatsoever.

Final question: What purpose does shooting down Flight 93 do for the "people behind the 'created fake attacks'"? The AF would only shoot down an aircraft if it was a genuine threat. So if it indeed it was shot down, then by God, there MUST HAVE BEEN a REAL terrorist threat and the govt managed to avert a worse crisis. And the reason then for a cover-up would be to cover up the fact they shot down the aircraft because, lets be honest here, would YOU want to admit to shooting down a civilian plane that was hijacked, especially just after the tragedies in NYC and DC? SO how exactly does this fit with the "inside job" BS with the WTCs and Pentagon etc etc etc? If the threat was real, then that means we WERE ATTACKED by AQ and there is no "inside job" conspiracy. Only in the minds of people who cannot face facts.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It seems like there are some pseudo-truthers that like to derail threads. The title of this thread is that no plane crashed and no plane was shot down.

I agree with the resident debunkers on this forums that, no, the plane was not shot down. There is not sufficient evidence to prove this. If it was shot down the kinetic forces would of dropped considerably leaving large portions of the plane strewn about. This is not the case. The plane did not crash either. There is insufficient evidence to prove that aswell.

The shoot down theory was created as a buffer for people who question flight 93's lack of crashing in Shanksville. These theories were strated by not truthers but by the creators of the attack to mislead and derail you while making you think they come from truthers. Debunkers love this shoot-down theory because it is easily debunked making it look like truthers or people who question flight 93 look like nut-jobs.

The truth of the matter is that no plane crashed in Shanksville on 911. It has been proven that what ever caused the small crater in Shanksville did not have wings for none hit the ground. It has been proven that the crater was caused on top of a pre-existing ditch or indentation. Therefore in conclusion whatever caused the crater in Shanksville was NOT a Boeing 757.

What is usually mistaken for wings marks is not at all. Those impressions were there before the crater was created.

This next image was taken with the photographer standing in what was once confused as a wing indentation. As you can clearly see the dent was not caused by any wings or craft strinking the ground and was present before the crater was made.

Here is an image taken from the opposite side. As you can see this was not a Boeing 757 crash. The crater is not more that 20 feet wide and 5 feet deep. Yes there are parts in there but not from a Boeing 757.

This next image is an arial shot taken moments of the crater was allegedly caused. The wing impression and vertical stabilizer impression is an illusion meant to fool you. The were not caused on 9/11 or by a Boeing 757.(flight 93). What is left is a almost perfectly round crater more indicative of a bomb or missile but most certainly not a Boeing 757 coming in a 50 degrees and at over 500 MPh.

Dont let the 3-4 resident debunkers here at this site fool you with their double speak and contradicting ignorant lies. Research this yourself. The shootdown theory over Shanksville is disinformation and usually propagated by debunkers posing as 911 truthers to discredit, conquer and divide the movement.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

But you are basing your assumption on a picture without even considering the forces of the impact that were present when that plane plummeted nearly in a nose-dive at over 450mph. Do you really expect to find large pieces to be strewn about after a violent crash like this?
I have seen car accidents that happened at speeds over 100mph, and there was literally nothing left of the car except for shreds and scrap, just barely identifiable as a car, with maybe a tire or two to show it was a car and maybe the engine block.
This was an aircraft that did a nose-dive. Into a reclaimed mine. Its pretty obvious a lot of the debris will be shredded and partially buried in the dirt as this is where it will go, like a meteor hit. They found human remains, they found 757 remains. How do you know those parts smoldering in the crater are not from a 757? Who told you this? Where did you get that information from? There are eyewitnesses that saw the plane in its final seconds just before or during the impact. To ignore all of this is insanity and promoting ignorance. I thought ATS was all about denying ignorance.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Shadow Herder

But you are basing your assumption on a picture without even considering the forces of the impact that were present when that plane plummeted nearly in a nose-dive at over 450mph. Do you really expect to find large pieces to be strewn about after a violent crash like this?

yes, i still do expect people to be able to look and say 'oh #, its a 757'.....

and it isn't an assumption.

obviously the poster has taken into account the eyewitnesses.

This was an aircraft that did a nose-dive.

viola saylor didn't say it was nosediving. paul muro saw it after her and said it was flying right side up and 'normal' and the people on the other side of the field [indian lake] all heard the plane fly over.

How do you know those parts smoldering in the crater are not from a 757?

oh they could be but they're not from the plane that approached the field shortly after 10:00am .

Who told you this?

maybe you will start to realize why people want a new investigation.

Where did you get that information from?

bob blair
doug miller
viola saylor
paul muro
barry lichty
john fleegle
jim brandt
chris smith
susan mcelwain
rick chaney

and about 10 other people who dont want to be named publicly because they are afraid.

call some people and talk to them. wait until a couple say 'call me in 20 years when my kids are all grown up and i'll tell you all about it'......

There are eyewitnesses that saw the plane in its final seconds just before or during the impact. To ignore all of this is insanity and promoting ignorance. I thought ATS was all about denying ignorance.

so to ignore the government and the media and listen to real people who lived their lives in the area and witnessed it and lived it, this is ignorance?

you don't think the united states military could simulate a crash site?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
nobody wants to talk about this.....

they want to talk about the CIA calling it flight 98 once and donald rumsfeld saying it was shot down.......

the sexy alex jones shoot down where there were real hijackers and a real revolt and the united states government really tried to do something on 9/11 to protect american lives because 9/11 wasn't an inside job...........

what crap.

NO PLANE CRASHED IN SHANKSVILLE.
NO PLANE WAS SHOT DOWN IN SHANKSVILLE.

THE FACT IS MOST OF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, THE WHOLETRUTH.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wholetruth

Or perhaps you cannot handle the "holetruth" either?

Where did the plane go then? Did aliens take it away? Did the passengers never exist either? If it wasn't shot down nor crashed then where is the plane & passengers?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh yea, forgot: If Don Rumsfeld had said "and the plane in Pennsylvania never existed" then perhaps I'd pay more attention to this conjecture but since he said it was shot down, my money is on the missile in 6th.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

Or perhaps you cannot handle the "holetruth" either?

yea, ok.

maybe you can name one human being directed involved in some form of 9/11 that you have directly spoken with? can you?

think if you asked your hero donald rumsfeld is the government is lying about shanksville he will tell you that they are?

susan mcelwain will.
viola saylor will.
john fleegle will.
tom spinelli will.

so will others if you actually talked to them instead of being a god damn internet conspiracy theorist.

Where did the plane go then?

after it didn't crash in the field and flew over indian lake?

i dont know thats why i am demanding a new investigation.

Did aliens take it away?

no but perhaps they recovered the 757 you believe crashed somewhere else with no one else noticing?

i mean you believe flight 93 was shot down therefor it had to crash somewhere.

WHERE??????

Did the passengers never exist either?

perhaps they are as real as the college kids going on vacation are that were written about in operation northwoods. couple cia actors go on tv and cry and everyone believes them.

ever consider a possibility like that?

If it wasn't shot down nor crashed then where is the plane & passengers?

if it was shot down where did it crash?

if you say you dont know and thats why you want a new investigation then you dont know that it was shot down.

YOU'RE BANKING ON THE CREDIBILITY OF DONALD RUMSFELD.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Oh yea, forgot: If Don Rumsfeld had said "and the plane in Pennsylvania never existed" then perhaps I'd pay more attention to this conjecture but since he said it was shot down, my money is on the missile in 6th.

so you trust donald rumsfeld, he is your hero, i understand.

maybe someday dick cheney will tell you it was mini-nukes at the wtc and you can finally embrace that theory as well.....

no one saw a missile.

you cant name one person who saw a missile.

no one saw a 757 on fire in the sky, or smoke coming from it, or debris falling from it either.

you cant name any person who witnessed that.

BUT YOU GOT DONALD RUMSFELD, AND WHO IS MORE CREDIBLE IN THIS WORLD THAN HIM? WHEN DONALD RUMSFELD TALKS, YOU BETTER LISTEN CAUSE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Comment removed by me. Mods delete if needed.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
yeah all i did was interview susan mcelwain, viola saylor, and wally miller all on film along with talking to rick chaney, john fleegle, jim brandt, doug miller, bob blair, john maszlak, and a dozen other people and get their accounts.

you have a conspiracy theory you're all in love with about a shoot down.

you dont have :

a witness
a plane smoking and leaving a trail of debris
a place where a shot down plane crashed

you do have :

donald rumsfeld saying it so.

i'm a 9/11 truther and i debunked you guys.

you're a joke.

NO ONE HAS TOUCHED THE OP. NO ONE HAS DEBUNKED ANYPART OF THE THEORY LAID OUT THAT IT DID NOT CRASH BUT CONTINUED FLYING ON OVER INDIAN LAKE AND WASN'T SHOT DOWN.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wholetruth
NO ONE HAS TOUCHED THE OP. NO ONE HAS DEBUNKED ANYPART OF THE THEORY LAID OUT THAT IT DID NOT CRASH BUT CONTINUED FLYING ON OVER INDIAN LAKE AND WASN'T SHOT DOWN.

YUP.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Personally speaking, i believe everyone else in the 911 forum has debunked it several times over. Because I think we all agree an aircraft crashed there, we just ain't sure or agree on how it got there.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join