It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder What looks like wing scars were proven no to be. First responders say the crater (round) is only around 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep. Too small to have been caused by a Boeing commercial airliner. Fact.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
[What looks like wing scars were proven no to be. First responders say the crater (round) is only around 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep. Too small to have been caused by a Boeing commercial airliner. Fact.

When you compare the crater with the 124' 10" wing marks it does appear to be around 30' wide. Perfect size for a Boeing 757.
edit on 5-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder What looks like wing scars were proven no to be. First responders say the crater (round) is only around 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep. Too small to have been caused by a Boeing commercial airliner. Fact.

Re read it yo

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Re read it yo

Sorry I didn't notice your typo. Here I fixed it for you:

What looks like wing scars were proven to be.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What looks like wing scars were proven not to be. First responders say the crater (round) is only around 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep. Too small to have been caused by a Boeing commercial airliner. Fact.

I cleared it up for you.

Prove that they are wing scars by official accounts and I will except eye witnesses reports as well but you wont find any because the wing scars arent wing scars. They were there before 9/11. Do you understand english?
edit on 5-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wholetruth

Oh Donny is a great magician. He along with his pals lied about every aspect of 911. They created a nice Hollywood movie that has no ending. Yes the buildings were brought down but no one can say with what. Was it planes, Fire, Thermite, Particle beam weapon, mini nukes or a mixture. What would turn buildings to dust? Guess what we may never know because we have no idea of what tools they have to play with. This is the way most conspiracy theories are created by the elite. The theories that catch on are manufactured. The Truth is more scary than the fiction they present.

Peace to you

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
well LOOKY HERE.....its Dick Cheney ADMITTING he GAVE the ORDER to SHOOT DOWN fligh

ok dubunk him saying this ALL you want.........lolz
edit on 5-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Saying he gave authorization to shot down flight and actaully shooting it down are two separate things

Air Force did not even know about Flight 93 until 10 minutes AFTER it had crashed......

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
After reviewing hundreds of posts in this thread it is conclusive that whatever caused that crater to appear over the present drainage ditch in Shanksville was not Flight 93.

Here is the video that was banned from Youtube, I made it while back. You might have seen it.

edit on 10-9-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Saying he gave authorization to shot down flight and actaully shooting it down are two separate things

Air Force did not even know about Flight 93 until 10 minutes AFTER it had crashed......
at 5.10 am on the morning of the 12 th in the uk midnight in new york i watched as some young boy in green fatiges with no badges moved onto the speakers desk ? to say yes we did shoot planes out of the sky .
not some general with ribbons everywhere i have socks older than that lad was even at 5 am uk time i found that very strange

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

After reviewing hundreds of posts in this thread it is conclusive.....

Really? That's all it takes? A couple of threads on an internet conspiracy forum? So there's no need for an investigation or anything else? So what's your next move? To whom will you reveal this conclusion?

And just for the record, I reviewed the threads and it is conclusive that the crater was casued by the crash of Flight 93 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. So I guess you're back to sqaure one again.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hate to bump my own thread but this one is a good one. Still no evidence of a large commercial airliner crashing in Shanksville Pennsylvania on September 11th 2001. Also know as Flight 93.
edit on 29-11-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Bump away. I'm still very much in agreeance with you.

What spooks me is...... where are all of those people that were on the flight?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Great thread...I'm an old pilot....the first reporters there with video stated ..."not enough debris to fill a suitcase "....

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Eric Peterson of Lambertsville north of crash site:"The plane was just above me as it turned on it's backside and spiraled to the ground.

Bob Blair of Stoystown east of crash site: "I saw the plane spiraling and flying upside down just above treetop level then crash nose first into the ground. It was less than a hundred yards from me.

Terry Bulter of south Lambertsville:" It came out of the clouds, flipped on it's right side then down into the ground nose first.

Lee Purbaugh 300 yards northeast of crash site."There it was-maybe 50 feet up-I saw it rock side to side the suddenly, diped and dived nose first with a huge explosion and the ground shook with the impact.

There are 18 more eyewitnesses accounts to the crash and as these 4 were taken under oath with the penalty of perjury for giving false statements.

That should clear this up.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

spooky24
Eric Peterson of Lambertsville north of crash site:"The plane was just above me as it turned on it's backside and spiraled to the ground.

Bob Blair of Stoystown east of crash site: "I saw the plane spiraling and flying upside down just above treetop level then crash nose first into the ground. It was less than a hundred yards from me.

Terry Bulter of south Lambertsville:" It came out of the clouds, flipped on it's right side then down into the ground nose first.

Lee Purbaugh 300 yards northeast of crash site."There it was-maybe 50 feet up-I saw it rock side to side the suddenly, diped and dived nose first with a huge explosion and the ground shook with the impact.

There are 18 more eyewitnesses accounts to the crash and as these 4 were taken under oath with the penalty of perjury for giving false statements.

That should clear this up.

The Commission Report clearly states that UA 93 nosedived with 580 mph into the ground.

The final decision to crash the plane was taken by the hijackers at 10:02:23. The plane "headed down" "The control wheel was turned hard to the right" and it crashed with 580 mph at 10:03:11 (CR, 14, 30).
So we the Commission draws the image of a plane that during 48 seconds flys headdown at maximum speed into the ground.

But there is not a single eyewitnesses who actually sees this kind of nosediving. On the contrary many eyewitnesses observe a behaviour of the airplane that is very bizarre:

Terry Butler: (Stoystown) "It was moving like you wouldn't believe. Next thing I knew it makes a heck of a sharp, right-hand turn." He said the plane banked to the right and appeared to be trying to climb to clear one of the ridges, but it continued to turn to the right and then veered behind a ridge, "like somebody grabbed the wheel."
www.sptimes.com...

Linda Shepley (Stoystown): “She recalls seeing the plane wobbling right and left , at a low altitude of roughly 2,500 feet, when suddenly the right wing abruptly dipped straight down, and the Boeing 757 plunged into the earth.”

Rodney Peterson and Brandon Leventry (Boswell): “Both men said the aircraft then dipped sharply to the left, then to the right ”.
(New York Times, 9/14/01)

Tim Thornsberg (nearby strip mine): “It came in low over the trees and started wobbling. Then it just rolled over and was flying upside down for a few seconds … and then it kind of stalled and a nose dive over the trees.”
(WPXI Channel 11, 9/13/01)

Tom Fritz (Lambertsville Road): "When it decided to drop, it dropped all of a sudden, like a stone".
www.sptimes.com...

Lee Purbaugh (300 yards): I saw it rock from side to side then, suddenly , it dipped and dived, nose first, with a huge explosion, into the ground.”
(Independent, 8/13/02)link

Here is one of the last people to see what really crashed

There were multiple war game exercises in the weeks leading up to and on 9/11 which had multiple live fly and injected hijacked aircraft, drones, and cruise missiles as well as surrogates flying over head.

The eye witnesses dont describe a large airliner but something small. The crater being less that 30 feet wide and 11 feet deep suggests that what caused the crater was not a large Boeing commercial airliner.

Purbaugh says a plane flew over extremely low only a couple hundred feet over his head coming down at a 45deg angle and then saw it crash into the empty field a couple hundred yards away. He described that the plane was rocking from side to side, then suddenly nose-dive into the ground by the treeline.

What's interesting about this part of his story is that officials claim Flight 93 crashed at a blistering speed of about 580mph. How could a 757 going that fast be able to rock from side to side, or suddenly nose-dive after coming in at a 45deg angle in that short of distance from the scrap yard to the treeline???

But the most interesting thing about his story is what he doesn't describe. Flight 93 was a United Airlines plane that supposedly was upside-down when it allegedly crashed.

Purbaugh his 2nd day on the job at Rollock, coupled with being ex-military.link

Hope that clears up your misconceptions and myths.

edit on 1-12-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Excellent rebuttal however we are describing the same events-and interpenetrating them differently. Therefore if we agree to discount the reliability of the eyewitnesses statements and simply go on physical evidence how can you respond to the DNA evidence, the identification of callers by family members on the data recorder, the C-130 pilot who saw it crash, and, of course, if the plane is not there-then where is it and the passengers?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

here is a pretty big suitcase.........

sites.google.com...

Filled 10 of these large construction bins with debris from crash site - some 60 tons

Basing your conclusion on some reporters opinion without further research....?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Flight 93 was a United Airlines plane that supposedly was upside-down when it allegedly crashed.

Crash debris in United livery ..........

sites.google.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

firefight

Flight 93 was a United Airlines plane that supposedly was upside-down when it allegedly crashed.

Crash debris in United livery ..........

sites.google.com...

YEs that picture was released as " evidence" in 2003 or 2006. It is not evidence of anything.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join