It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
It is just an interesting note that this very heavy pieceof ground burst ordance, one of the largest non-nuclear explosive devices in the US military, doesn't leave a big crater because of the effects of impact-explosion.

Maybe because it is designed NOT to leave a crater but to cause a wide spread effect.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
After reviewing all the eyewitness testimony, evidence and using common sense it is easy to come to the conclusion that the crater in Shanksville was not caused by a massive Boeing 757.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The Official Flight 93 Crash Story Violates Laws of Momentum. The official story dictates that the plane came in inverted at a 40 degree angle yet the crater shows the impossibility of such absurdities.

The crater was measured at less than 30 feet wide and less then 16 feet deep when a Boeing 757 is over a 123 feet wide and had a diameter over 15 feet. The crater shows that the massive engines and wings did not impact the ground either.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

....and using common sense....

How about using a little math and science to show us why the crater could not have been the result of the impact and explosion of a 757?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Problem is, the very video YOU posted, in another thread, has the reporter ON THE SCENE discribing it as 'massive'.....

Continued lying about the "size" of the crater?

You have continued in this endeavour, to no avail.

Even your own posts (pictures and videos) are conficting with your assertions!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

....and using common sense....

How about using a little math and science to show us why the crater could not have been the result of the impact and explosion of a 757?

Why dont you show us how a 124 wide plane coming it at a 40 degree angle left only a 10-15 foot deep hole and with a diameter of less then 30 feet? Oh, i guess you forgot the fact that there is no evidence of the 123+ foot wingspan wings with 2 massive jet engines failing to impact the ground.

You have failed in previous threads to ever explain such absurdities.

FACT: The crater in Shanksville was NOT caused by a Boeing 757.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Why dont you show us how a 124 wide plane coming it at a 40 degree angle left only a 10-15 foot deep hole and with a diameter of less then 30 feet? Oh, i guess you forgot the fact that there is no evidence of the 123+ foot wingspan wings with 2 massive jet engines failing to impact the ground.

I've seen the same photos you have - I say the hole is 30 feet deep and the impact depression is 90' wide. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Wally Miller in many interviews states the size of the little hole. Not big enough to be caused by anything remotely close to the size and mass let alone speed, inertia and trajectory of a Boeing 757. Sorry, try again. Actually dont bother, bandwidth costs some people.

Please post an official document stating the dimension of the hole.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

Incase your dial up connection does not support youtube hooper the transcript from the video....

Walley Miller - "It looked like someone gouged a 10 foot wide, 10 foot deep trough though the strip mine..."

If you find some sources that claim the dimensions of the small 10-15 foot deep crater than please post it, otherwise you can quite you attempt to beguile the good users of ATS.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yep, that's where I get all my survey info from - the county coroner.

Sorry, try again to prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Btw, the county coroner was there and you werent.

Ok, Hooper, Weedwhacker. You two tagteam and abuse these forums with ignorance while avoiding providing any sources for your poor attempts at ridiculing the truth.

We are still waiting for these 'official' sources that have the dimensions of the crater. Lets see it hooper. Can you do it? Still waiting.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You gotta love it, you openly admit that you have no idea as to the dimensions of the crater, but also know its not the right size.

So, lacking any "official dimension" you are therefore unilaterally declaring that your dimensions are precise and all other estimation is invalid.

And how do you know that I wasn't there? Were you?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Actually, dear fellow ATS member...I don't "abuse" these Forums.

I try, to the best of my ability, to always type the facts....from MY perspective, and from MY "handbook" of life experience...

I am able, as a conscious, thinking adult, to view the data and draw conclusions. THOSE conclusions that I draw ARE based on a lifetime of experience, as I've previously mentioned.

THIS experience that I refer to, in the above paragraph, is not limited to aviation, but that entails a great deal of it, and is what I tend to focus on, when I contribute my knowledge...I defer to OTHERS who are experts in THEIR particular fields of expertise, as they contribute additional data, and information.

THAT is how it works, in the REAL WORLD!!!

Rest of it? Sorry to say...misinterpretations, and a few instances of USING what is already a misenterpretation from whatever source (doesn't matter) and then USING that same concept, however flawed, as a basis for concocting an incredible "conspiracy theory" that tends to igore 'inconvenient' facts that get in the way...of the "pet" theory.

It is really that simple. It's a bit like trying to find the position that "Santa Claus" exists, and arguing for that...it is an intellectual game, for some...OR, it is an obsession.

Not sure which, as yet.....

[edit on 16 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Btw, the county coroner was there and you werent.

Ok, Hooper, Weedwhacker. You two tagteam and abuse these forums with ignorance while avoiding providing any sources for your poor attempts at ridiculing the truth.

We are still waiting for these 'official' sources that have the dimensions of the crater. Lets see it hooper. Can you do it? Still waiting.

The above question still stands.... Still waiting on your official dimension of that crater.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Thank you for confirming that you do not know the size of the crater, yet somehow manage to state, without hesistation, what will or will not fit in it.

By the way, if there is no "official dimension" of the crater (and I suspect that there is not) then I guess that you will concede that no definitive statement can be made as to what could or could not cause the crater to have come into existance.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I will disregard your willful ignorance.

The witnesses and 1st responders as well as media, coroners etc have stated on record that the crater was much too small to have been caused by a Boeing 757. The crater was explained with dimension multiple times with sources in this thread.

The crater was measured at around 15-30 feet in diameter and no more that 15 feet deep. A boeing 757 is over 123 feet wide. The crater is much to small to have been caused by a fully fuel massive commercial airliner coming in at break neck speeds, inverted at a 40 degree angle.

You old guys need to get out and learn some basic physics. Throw a 1 foot wide rock in the sand and tell me how it can leave a 4 inch impression.

Find some sources or atleast some experts who were there on 911 who measured it otherwise you know as well as everyone here that your trolling efforts to deny truth are moot.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The crater was measured at around 15-30 feet in diameter and no more that 15 feet deep.

YOU (and only YOU) on this Board keep repeating this (although the exact dimensions change...even NOW there is a 100% variation, base don YOUR OWN WORDS of "between 15-30 feet" in the "claimed" dimensions!!
)

YET, when asked, repeatedly to CITE your source for hte claims...nothing. Zilch. Nada...

Do you not see how silly that sort of claim is?? ESPECIALLY since there are PICTURES that refute it???

And, especially since....YOU, yourself, even posted a YouTube video that refuted it!!

You are puzzling, in your single-minded mendacity.....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Still waiting for those dimensions resident debunkers.

Can you post them?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Thank you for confirming that you do not know the size of the crater,

I do know the size of the crater and know that it is impossible to have been caused by a boeing 757. What grade did you drop out in?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Actually, dear fellow ATS member...I don't "abuse" these Forums.

[edit on 16 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

For someone who claims on other sites to hate this board and its conspiracy losers you sure spend alot of time here. It would be nice if you would atleast use common sense and some sources to back up your wild claims.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
dble post

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join