It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Where is your proof that I am making things up? That is quite an accusation so I expect someone to back up such a claim.

Where you stated i said " in order to claim that you FOUND DNA AT THE SCENE?"

I never said that, that is what you made up, just like all "truthers" who just make things up and tell lies!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
DNA is found all over the ground everywhere.

Then just show me the proper sources of what was found and the proper chain of custody.

It should be simple if the official story is true.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Where is your proof that I am making things up? That is quite an accusation so I expect someone to back up such a claim.

Where you stated i said " in order to claim that you FOUND DNA AT THE SCENE?"

I never said that, that is what you made up, just like all "truthers" who just make things up and tell lies!

Is there a lie quota you are trying to fill?

Are you also Hooper?

BUSTED!

Perhaps you can show me where I said you made that claim under the name Dereks.

Tsk Tsk Hooper/Dereks. Either you are one person who is very very wrong all the time or you are two people and can not keep yourselves straight. You pick.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It has been proven time and time again that the crater in shanksville is a physics impossibility. It far too small to have been caused by a Boeing 757.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Then just show me the proper sources of what was found and the proper chain of custody.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
It has been proven time and time again that the crater in shanksville is a physics impossibility. It far too small to have been caused by a Boeing 757.

Can anyone actually see this "proof"? If it is a matter of simple physics that there should be demonstrable calculations at the least. So far the only proof is you repeating the "proven". By the logic I am hereby proving you wrong:

The crater at Shanksville was caused by the crash of a Boeing 757.

There, now I "proved" you wrong. What else you want to talk about?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Why, again, who are you that you need to have access to these documents? Its really quite simple, prove there is some basis to allow you to see the documentation other than your own professed incredulity.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Why, again, who are you that you need to have access to these documents? Its really quite simple, prove there is some basis to allow you to see the documentation other than your own professed incredulity.

Very simple. I am someone who wants to find the truth, if the official story is true then there should be no reason that you cannot post the information asked for.

If you and others cannnot show the evidence asked for then you have no real evidence to support what you and others BELIEVE /FANTASIZE happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Very simple. I am someone who wants to find the truth,

So? How does that make you special?

if the official story is true then there should be no reason that you cannot post the information asked for.

Say again? Since when are all these documents regularly posted on the internet for all to see? Are you a special case? Do you think that the chain of custody docs are the only evidence that Flight 93 crashed with all aboard and no survivors?

If you and others cannnot show the evidence asked for then you have no real evidence to support what you and others BELIEVE /FANTASIZE happened.

None? You mean there is no other facts that would describe what happened there? Only the chain of custody docs?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So? How does that make you special?

I never said i was special, that was something you stated.

Do you think that the chain of custody docs are the only evidence that Flight 93 crashed with all aboard and no survivors?

But if you cannot even produce simple documents like chain of custody then you have no real proof of what happened, only your believe /fantasy.

None? You mean there is no other facts that would describe what happened there? Only the chain of custody docs?

Problem is that you and others cannot even show basic facts and evidence of what happened. I have been asking for any fact and evidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Why do you keep calling these "simple" documents? They deal directly with the human remains of crime victims. Do you think that these types of documents should be published? And your argument must be made for all situations. What holds true here will hold true everywhere.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why do you keep calling these "simple" documents? They deal directly with the human remains of crime victims.

becasue they are simple documents IF the official story is true.

Do you think that these types of documents should be published?

yes, If not published at least get them through request.

What holds true here will hold true everywhere.

Same goes for the official story, too bad it does not hold up under close scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Again, what makes them "simple"? This is a very interesting term to use, why are they simple?

Make your case for releasing all documents to the public for all criminal investigations, please.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What should be noted is that the crater in shanksville has been proven to be to small to have been caused by a Boeing 757. 6-10 feet deep and 10-30 feet wide is nowhere near big enough to have been caused by a 124 foot wide Boeing 757 so all this talk about chain of custody all though being interesting it is somewhat redundant.

No Boeing 757 crashed in SHanksville to create that tiny crater.

Eyewitnesses claim to have seen something "no wider than her van" crash in that field.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Make your case for releasing all documents to the public for all criminal investigations, please.

Funny how i can find or get information on other crime scenes like Flight 800 but hardly anything on the 9/11 planes.

WHY IS THAT??????

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

You have all the FBI reports and chain of custody docs for all the human remains for flight 800? You have all th lab reports for any tissue matching that was done?

You also realize that the crash of Flight 800 was determined to NOT be as a result of a criminal act and therefore under the jurisdiction of the National Transportation Safety Board.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You have all the FBI reports and chain of custody docs for all the human remains for flight 800?

I have or can get a lot more information then on Flight 800 then the 9/11 planes. WHY IS THAT?

You also realize that the crash of Flight 800 was determined to NOT be as a result of a criminal act and therefore under the jurisdiction of the National Transportation Safety Board.

Well if you did any type of reading or research you would know that Flight 800 was originally considered a crime scene due to FBI believing the mid- air explosion was casued by a bomb, and then considered a crime scene a second time when witnesses stated they saw a missile.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

I have or can get a lot more information then on Flight 800 then the 9/11 planes. WHY IS THAT?

Flight 800 = accident, Flight 93 = crime.

Well if you did any type of reading or research you would know that Flight 800 was originally considered a crime scene due to FBI believing the mid- air explosion was casued by a bomb, and then considered a crime scene a second time when witnesses stated they saw a missile.

And it was finally determined to not be a crime. I assume that you were able to get all the FBI investigation reports and all the chain of custody docs for the human remains of the victims?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The fact about flight 93 is that it was shot down. The crater is only one debris site and does not represent the "whole aircraft" crash site. The fact remains there were three crash sites total. The Shanksville site is just the only one ever released because that particualr site borders a road and people were on it rather fast. The "plane vanished into the hole story" was born from there.

There are some who chase shadows trying to say that this is "disinfo" but these types only serve one purpose and that is to propagate fantasy theorys without any real proof of what they say. In short, they are actually the ones spreading the false information because they cannot answer one simple question of the "no plane" theorys:

Where are the passengers at?

Anyone with half a lick of sense can quickly tell that if there were no planes then some people are going to be asking "where are my loved ones at? and to date, none of them have. And THAT is the automatic debunking of the "no plane" theory.

[edit on 3/18/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

[edit on 18 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join