It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What these supporters of the impossible official story ignore concerning the crater is that it is impossible to have been caused by something anywhere near the size of a Boeing 757.

Where the man is standing in the picture is where the top half of the fuselage and or cockpit should of hit then the tail fin or vert. stabilizer which is 44 feet tall and there is no evidence of that.

Considering the sheer size, weight, and velocity, there was no where near the sufficient amount of dirt displacement, cratering, or crater rim radius.

What caused the crater was not a Boeing 757. There are no wing impact marks. What is confused for wing impacts are trenches that were there much before September 11th.

The hole is much to small. There is a lack of dirt displacement, no wings hit the ground any where the span of 124 feet as the B757. and the crater rim is only about 10-15 feet with a depth of only 6-10 feet. A physics impossibility.

in these next images, if you were to subtract the pre-existing trench which is often confused being caused by wings which has been proven to be not caused by wings of a boeing 757, then all you have is a elliptical crater with a radius of under 16 feet and depth of only 6-10 feet.

This vantage point was taken from inside one the 'wing scars' which as you can see is a weathered trench that was obviously present long before the crater was caused.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Hey - did you find the post where I posted that photo or do you want to admit your lying?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooper
I gave you what there was, in the public record, on the remains of Flight 93 being in storage.

There is no public record only a statment from the media. You have no real evidence of where the remains are. Please stop the lies.

Uh, the "media" is a matter of public record. It is "public" - you and everyone else has access to it; and it is a "record" - you can look at it. Therefore it is public record.

I am well aware of you highly flexible standards with regards to proof. We are all advised to take YOU at your word, however, everyone else is a dirty, lying, government disinfo shill.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Once again, TWA flight 800 broke up in mid-air. Parts fell off and hit the ground at roughly free-fall.

No, it broke into 2 large sections. Both hitting at high speed. The Navy found enough parts to do a reconstruction.

So please show proper evidence of parts at Shankesville.

You mean like something that would hold up in a court of law, accepted by both parties without question - that kind of evidence?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think this has got to be a wind up! ether that or there blind to the truth!
im off this now its like talking to a wall or in some cases more like wailing to the wall! (no pun intended) peace....from an honest man...

[edit on 6-3-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You mean like something that would hold up in a court of law, accepted by both parties without question - that kind of evidence?

Yes, and any exhibits from the first trial would have to be reargued to be accepted by boith paties and accepted into evidence.

So far i have not seen any real evidence or official report that matches parts to any of the planes.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What these supporters of the impossible official story ignore concerning the crater is that it is impossible to have been caused by something anywhere near the size of a Boeing 757.

Fits like a glove to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes, and any exhibits from the first trial would have to be reargued to be accepted by boith paties and accepted into evidence.

So far i have not seen any real evidence or official report that matches parts to any of the planes.

The exhibits in the first trial (and therefore in a court of law) were all stipualted as to their authenticity by both parties. Period. Evidence.

So I guess we are now back in REMISNE land. Where only he is the measure of all things. Where he defines what is real and what is not.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

So I guess we are now back in REMISNE land. Where only he is the measure of all things. Where he defines what is real and what is not.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Fits like a glove to me.

In your gif, the photoshopper purposely made a plane fit 'like a glove' but not using any intelligence to do so considering that where he lined up the wings were not wing scars at all but were there prior to the crater being made on 911.

Also, in the image provided, it shows the fuselage hitting the ground where obviously nothing hit the ground anywhere near there. Also the little image shows the tail hitting the ground and as you can see there is no evidence that a 40 foot tall vertical stabilizer hit the ground either.

And your little "Fits like a glove" comment is as stupid as it can get. Planes coming down at 45 degree angles traveling at over 450mph do not leave cartoon impressions on the ground. They would displace dirt, burrow, trench which is not the case.

So with no wing impacts, no vertical tail stabilizer impact, no fuselage impact, your little image is quite a poor example and a joke using no rational or basic knowledge of reality.

So in conclusion, nothing the size of a Boeing 757 caused the crater as it has been proven time and time again. Remember the crater was measured at around 15 feet wide and 6-10 feet deep when the Boeings wing span is over 124 feet with a fuselage diameter of over 14 feet and a tail as high 44 feet. So, the insane conspiracy theory that you are pushing is not based on reality but fantasy and lack of education.

Go back to school, learn physics, get out the basement and throw rocks in the sand. Learn something about the real world.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Remember the crater was measured at around 15 feet wide...

Now, it's 'growing' again???

Want me to point you to your posts where you wrote it was 10 feet wide?

Want me to repeat (from a 'truther' site, no less) where that person determined, based on his uber-scientific measurements from looking at photographs, that it was "at most" 30 feet wide???

Shall we bring in the coroner for Somerset County, on that day, Wally Miller???

Finally, I am forced to ask: Just what in the heck is your true agenda, here? Because, for the life of me, the way your story keeps changing, and your stubborn refusal to look at all the evidence being offered up, easily handed to you, even in your face sometimes, yet you refuse it? And stick to the same ole', same ole'???

What kind of game is this, anyway?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Fits like a glove to me.

Now that is funny considering the fingers of your glove where the wings would go were there on 9/10 as well so.....

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Remember the crater was measured at around 15 feet wide...

Shall we bring in the coraner for Somerset County, on that day, Wally Miller???

Telling by your reply I have proven the little image of 'fit like a glove' to be a stupid example and the truth that a Boeing 757 did not cause the tiny elliptical crater.

Wally Miller - "Looks like someone gouged a 10 foot wide 10 foot deep trough and dumped scrap in it"

www.youtube.com...

2:00 min mark- Wally miller - The actual crater that day was 6-8 feet deep"

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Star for 'quote-mining'. But, unfortunately, you can't fool all the people.

I notice, in all of this time, in none of your posts, have you EVER addressed the other evidence. Why not?

To 'inconvenient' for you?

Oh, and I didn't miss that reference to the crater having "been there" on September 10th. Not so.

There was a thread started on ATS which attempted to make that claim....it was laughable, sorry to the OP of that one!

The photo comparisons presented proved nothing. Wasn't even close.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I notice, in all of this time, in none of your posts, have you EVER addressed the other evidence. Why not?

What other evidence?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What other evidence?

The remains of the all the last known occupants of the plane invovled in Flight 93 were all positively identified at the crash site.

Oh, I'm sorry, that's not real because you refuse to acknowledge it, and as we all know, you and you alone are the measure of the all things and the master of reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

that's just not true.

there are many eyewitnesses of the event, including from people who helped collect human remains amongst the wreckage.

i have no idea what happened in PA, but there really is no controvery amongst the well informed about that a plane hit the pentagon.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The remains of the all the last known occupants of the plane invovled in Flight 93 were all positively identified at the crash site.

Oh, I'm sorry, that's not real because you refuse to acknowledge it, and as we all know, you and you alone are the measure of the all things and the master of reality.

Well I am the one one that is sorry here because this is some pretty sad stuff. Not one body was actually identified at the crash site. You apparently have no clue what chain of custody means because there was no lab at the "crash" site.

What you just said is plain incorrect but I am sure you have an excuse for that.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

a makeshift lab was set up at the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory near the Somerset County Airport. the majority of the remains were identified.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

(I suppose the coroner is in on the cover up too.)

and then there's plenty of photos of the debris right here:

911debunker.livejournal.com...

flight recorder found too:

news.bbc.co.uk...

witnesses saw it:

www.post-gazette.com...

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2001/09/17/MN40630.DTL

this is a dead end.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by TrueTruth]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why dont yea leave it at that, outta respect for the Dead that nobody has seen! Has any debunker here on ATS actually seen Dead Bodies after the two crashes in an around the little holes! Because I haven't, or did all of them disintegrated like the Planes! give me a break its past your bed time! ill change your diaper in the morning!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join