It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by REMISNE

So then you believe that Flight 93 crashed at Shanksville, correct?

No! You have been shown many times and you yet play ignorant to the fact that No Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville. Why do you pretend that you havent been debunked, shown to be mislead, misguided and ill informed all while having your but handed to you in numerous threads concerning these topics?

You even to stooped as low as to fabricate evidence to support the delusion that that small 10foot wide by 6 foot deep crater was caused by a massive Boeing 757. Basic physics wasnt your best subject i see.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Here are some examples.

Flight 1771

Shanksville

Real plane crash in Iran 2009

again, real plane crash

You will not convince anyone that a Boeing 757 crashed in SHanskville or that it caused that little crater. The crater in Shanksville was measured to be 6 feet deep and under 16 feet wide which scientifically speaking makes the Boeing 757 crash scenario an physics impossibility.

But of course you can deny deny deny but who are you trying to fool, yourselves?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

No wait, this is a new twist. You think that Flight 93 was shot down but didn't crash, or it was shot down but didn't crash in Shanksville? And what would be the purpose of shooting down a jet, killing all on board, covering up the actual crash site and the faking another crash site?

NO, i stated i believe that 93 was shot down, we do not know for sure what happened since we do not have all the evidence and official reports.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This image shows how small the little crater is. What is usually confused as wing scars or marks caused by the wing impact is nothing of the sort and was present before the crater or the site was called a crash site.

As you can see there is no wing mark, or wing impact zone, there was no fuel amount consistent with a Boeing 757 and let alone the lack of evidence that supports the inertia, trajectory and mass of a Boeing 757.

There is no denying that a Boeing 757 didnt crash there.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No wait, this is a new twist. You think that Flight 93 was shot down but didn't crash, or it was shot down but didn't crash in Shanksville? And what would be the purpose of shooting down a jet, killing all on board, covering up the actual crash site and the faking another crash site?

NO, i stated i believe that 93 was shot down, we do not know for sure what happened since we do not have all the evidence and official reports.

So you believe, and I acknowledge that is your opinion and you are more than welcome to it, that Flight 93 was shot down and therefore did crash in Somerset County, Pa.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This image shows how small the little crater is. What is usually confused as wing scars or marks caused by the wing impact is nothing of the sort and was present before the crater or the site was called a crash site.

As you can see there is no wing mark, or wing impact zone, there was no fuel amount consistent with a Boeing 757 and let alone the lack of evidence that supports the inertia, trajectory and mass of a Boeing 757.

There is no denying that a Boeing 757 didnt crash there.

Just the huge heap of smoldering plane wreckage and the huge mound of displaced earth and the burning woods.

OK then.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Look at every video of shot down, bombed or crashed passenger jets! now after you have done that, look again at the little holes in the Pentagon and Shanksville! then get back to me!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Look at every video of shot down, bombed or crashed passenger jets! now after you have done that, look again at the little holes in the Pentagon and Shanksville! then get back to me!

Thank you for the excellent advice. I did look at a lot of them! Guess what - they're all different! Isn't that amazing!

Just think - different circumstances and different variables have resulted in different outcomes!

Just incredible!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Right on chum, you make up the majority of people. There are a very small number of people that are still ignorant of this commonly known truth.

No Boeing 757 caused that little 10 foot by 6 foot deep crater. It is a physics impossibility but Hooper does. Talk about believing in stupid conspiracy theories. Alice in wonderland logic. Dreamin' in Technicolour.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I cannot stand by and let that last post go unchallenged. Since when did the crash site at Shanksville suddenly 'shrink' to the size you keep claiming --- "10 feet wide and six feet deep"???

Please show your corroborating evidence to support this allegation.

Otherwise, your "argument" is pointless.

This sort of incorrect "information" gets out into the Internet, and lingers there, now, forever. What a shame.

Because, dontcha think that IF the size of the impact of United 93 was as 'small' as you're trying to claim, a heckuva lot more people would have screaming their heads off about for the over eights years since, starting on 12 September, 2001????

Does that at all logical to you?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Right on chum, you make up the majority of people. There are a very small number of people that are still ignorant of this commonly known truth.

No Boeing 757 caused that little 10 foot by 6 foot deep crater. It is a physics impossibility but Hooper does. Talk about believing in stupid conspiracy theories. Alice in wonderland logic. Dreamin' in Technicolour.

10 foot by 6 foot deep, huh? Do you even look at the pictures that you post?

Every time someone post something about Shanksville the hole gets smaller and smaller and smaller. How long before you complete the delusion and say there was no hole there at all?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You will not convince anyone that a Boeing 757 crashed in SHanskville

Please take some time to list the members of the NTSB that agree with you.

Please take the time to list anyone that was there investigating or otherwise that state that a 757 did NOT crash there.

Please tell us what flight number the crash in Iran was.

You have dodged these questions long enough.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ImaPepper, to answer your umm err, questions...... try www.google.com i heard they were good.

To show more people that you couple of gents are just misinformed or willfully ignorant.

Wally Miller in many interviews states the size of the little hole. Not big enough to be caused by anything remotely close to the size and mass let alone speed, inertia and trajectory of a Boeing 757. Sorry, try again. Actually dont bother, bandwidth costs some people.

Please post an official document stating the dimension of the hole.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Here are some examples.

Flight 1771

Hmmmm... very interesting Shadow... will you please tell us where you got this photograph? Source please

I would like to know why you think this came from flight 1771.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Learn to read.... then learn to listen.

Does Wally Miller know that flight 93 crashed in Shanksville?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thank you for the excellent advice. I did look at a lot of them! Guess what - they're all different! Isn't that amazing!

Just think - different circumstances and different variables have resulted in different outcomes!

Just incredible!

Yea man! but you forgetting something, all the devastation! Wreckage , The plane's Huge engines fire everywhere the forest near by on fire Body's everywhere some hanging on the tree's still in there seats, ect, ect!

I didn't see any of that in both these cases! have you?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Just incredible!

Yea man! but you forgetting something, all the devastation! Wreckage , The plane's Huge engines fire everywhere the forest near by on fire Body's everywhere some hanging on the tree's still in there seats, ect, ect!

I didn't see any of that in both these cases! have you?

First, I wasn't there - were you?

Read some of the quotes from the first responders, the local fire department.

Every crash is different. Every single one.

Fortunately, commercial jets rarely crash in the manner as Flight 93 did, at a purposely high rate of speed (near 64% of the speed of sound) and at such a steep angle.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So then you believe that Flight 93 crashed at Shanksville, correct?

No! You have been shown many times and you yet play ignorant to the fact that No Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville. Why do you pretend that you havent been debunked, shown to be mislead, misguided and ill informed all while having your but handed to you in numerous threads concerning these topics?

You even to stooped as low as to fabricate evidence to support the delusion that that small 10foot wide by 6 foot deep crater was caused by a massive Boeing 757. Basic physics wasnt your best subject i see.

I wasn't responding to you. I know that your fantasy involves a fake crash site. The person I was responding to believes (I think) that Flight 93 did crash in Somerset County, Pa. but because it was shot down.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You even to stooped as low as to fabricate evidence ........

Ouch.... be careful there Shadow... I am still awaiting your source for your 1771 picture.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Shadow... any luck on sourcing that flight 1771 photo yet?

Thank you for your attention to this!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join