It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is one part of 9/11 that has most people questioning the official conspiracy that a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 9/11.

It is quiet obvious even to the lamen that a large commercial airliner did not crash where we were told it crashed. Whether it exsited at all is an entire diffrent topic. As for the shootdown theory I belive it is disinformation meant to discredit truth seekers. There is no evidence for a plane let alone one that was brought down by explosives or a missile.

As you can clearly see in this image above is that what is mistaken for wing impressions are really not caused by wings at all and were most likely present pre-9/11.

All that is left is a round crater consistant with a bomb or cruise missile which supports what one of the eyewitnesses say. "A van sized craft with no windows, zipping at ground level then darted up in the air, inverted, then crashed."

Aside from guessing what may of caused the crater one thing is for certain that it was not caused by a Boeing 757. (flight 93)

The "official story" has the plane coming in from the north and not flying over Indian lake but most of the witnesses saw something fly over indian lake seconds before the crash.

Eyewtiness - "THE SCREAMING THING

At the horseshoe-shaped Indian Lake, about a mile east of the official crash site, several eyewitnesses recalled hearing 'a screaming thing' that 'screeched' as it passed over the golf course and lakeside community immediately before a huge explosion shook the ground.
"
Sseveral eyewitnesses report hearing a 'screaming thing' pass over the golf course and lakeside community before the huge explosion. we know by all accounts the only thing approaching indian lake prior to this huge explosion is 'flight 93'. it is coming from the northwest. we also know barry lichty said what flew over indian lake came 'from that direction' of the crash site.

Chris Smith, the groundskeeper at the golf course, said something with a 'very loud screeching sound' passed over in the immediate vicinity of the golf course before he heard a huge explosion.
'It was like nothing I've ever heard before,' Smith said.

Another groundskeeper said he saw a silver plane pass overhead toward the crash site from the southeast after hearing the loud 'screeching' sound. The large silver plane was at an elevation of several thousand feet, he said.

Susan(witness): She saw a "van-sized" craft zipping at almost ground level then dart up, invert then crash. She is positive it wasnt a United Airlines Blue and grey commercial aircraft.

This makes little sense. Obviously it isnt Susan's little plane. and the large plane witnessed by bob blair, doug miller, & viola saylor is described as white and arriving a few minutes afterwards.

A local veteran who flew combat helicopters in the Vietnam War told AFP that the high-pitched screeching sound was indicative of a missile. This would make sense considering the airforce and other agencies were conducting cruise missile interceptions and mock, live-fly hijacking exercises on the week and morning of September 11th. Quite possible what crashed was a surrogate missile or small manned craft but most surely was not a Boeing 757.

Paul Muro was in his yard in Lambertsville when Flight 93 passed overhead. Muro, who lives a half-mile closer to the crash site than SaSaylor, said the plane was flying rightside up and normally, although it was very low. This also contradicts the official claim that the plane came nose dive inverted out of the sky right before the crash.

Contuinued..........

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Muro told AFP that he also saw a large silver plane approaching from the south, the opposite direction of Flight 93, above the crash site at the time of the explosion. The silver plane then turned and headed back in the direction from which it had come, he said.

It has been proven that there was a small white plane at the time of the explosion. The large white plane approached several minutes later. it flew off towards Jennerstown. Jennerstown is northwest of the crashsite. The small white plane approached from the south.

Tom Spinelli works at the Indian Lake Marina. After 9- 11, he told a Pittsburgh television news reporter about the unexplained aircraft he saw. 'I saw the white plane,' he said.

'It was flying around all over the place like it was looking for something,' he said. 'I saw it before and after the crash.'

AFP visited the marina and asked Spinelli about the planes he saw on 9-11.
'I'm sorry,' Spinelli said. 'No comment' is all I can say.'

An Indian Lake resident told AFP that federal agents had visited the marina after Spinelli had spoken to the Pittsburgh news channel, TV 4, and told him to stop talking about what he saw.

Val McClatchey heard the 757 roar over Indian Lake, three miles east of where it would crash. She had been watching the "Today" show, with footage from New York, and now the Pentagon.

She looked out the window, above the red barns. She caught a glimpse of it, like light off a watch face. Then nothing, and then a boom that nearly knocked her off the couch.

It is impossible for the plane to have flown over her house because she live East of the crash site and the plane allegedly came from the north east. She could either caught a glimpse of isomething leaving the crash site toward indian lake or a glimpse of the little white one heading towards.

To date the FBI has not presented anything near enough evidence to support the claims of over 90% of United Airlines Flight 93 being recovered from the Shanksville crash site. The only piece of recognizable debris in the 10’ deep hole is part on an engine. Coincidentally enough one witness I spoke with who stood in front of that hole that morning swore up and down to me there was no way there was an entire airplane in it. He stated that he had flown on plenty of commercial airliners in his life and was well familiar with how large they are and told me that the hole was more like the size of an engine than an entire plane.
forum.prisonplanet.com...

Bob Blair and Doug Miller were driving on Route 30 that morning. Suddenly they noticed a low flying plane flying with its wings vertical to the ground. As they approached Stoystown Auto Wreckers they watched it disappear behind the treeline. Not long thereafter they noticed smoke rising up and drove towards it. As they approached the crash site someone driving away from it in a pickup truck flagged them down and told them a plane had crashed and then drove off away from the scene. Was this Lee Purbaugh? At this time one can only assume.

Bob and Doug said when they arrived at the scene there was no one else present. Bob stated whoever they had passed had to be the 1st person to see as they were no doubt 2nd & 3rd . What they found when they got there astonished them. There was nothing. There were some fires. Bob and Doug immediately grabbed the fire extinguishers they carry in the work truck and extinguished what fires there were before the arrival of Stoystown Fire Department [who contrary to popular belief were the 1st responders, not Shanksville].

This goes on and on. There is ample evidence that certain aspects of this crash site was staged. The exercises taking place that day could have and most likeyl played a part.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There multiple eyewitnesses that saw something flyover indian lake just prior to the crash. Many people saw small craft and believed they were military.

First responders concluded that a large comercial airliner did not crash there untill they were TOLD by the FBI that one did. This still did not sway anyone even after they began to dig into the small crater.

In 2006 some images were released by the FBI that show a small 5 foot section of fuselage, a rusty little engine and the CVR. These images are not in context and cannot be shown as to where or when they were found and most likely are not related to the the crater and or Shanksville crater site.

Many official story belivers will try to sell you the idea that the plane came down at an incredible speed and that is why there is nothing left.

Many official story believers will try to tell you that there is wing marks on the ground when this has been proven false. The wing scars are confused with a indednt that was there prior to 9.11 for there is dry unbroken grass growing out of it.

There is more evidence that a Boeing 757 did not crash then there is. If the plane came down at a 45 degree angle and at over 500mph it would of plowed a large hole hundreds of feet long and more than likey the wings would of broke the ground spewing fuel everywhere. The official ignorance claims that the plane vapourized or were shattered into millions of pieces. All are rubbish claims.

Use your intellect and research this yourself. Dont let the next few posters who deny these claims of fantasy or truther nonsense sway you. Their agenda should be transparent now. Research.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

This was a theory that I heard of but didn't believe. My own opinion is that it was shot down. But via your hard work here on this thread it prompted me to do some more digging. Which I will....Nice work!!
S & F for your thread.

grammer

[edit on 19-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've probably shared this anecdote with less than five people since the 9/11 attacks; not sure what, if anything, it will add to the evidence surrounding flight 93. However, I choose to share this on the chance someone might find it valuable.

The year was 2002, and this took place in the fall. I wasn't too into alternative theories (conspiracies) at the time; I'd done some light research on JFK's murder, and was pretty well convince that parts, if not all of the 2000 Presidential election were stolen. However, when it came to 9/11, I had no reason to question the official story. I was home from school on 9/11, watching everything unfold on the TV screen. The only way it could have been more real to me were if I had been there.

Ok, right, fall 2002. I'm still in college, and go away on a retreat with other youths representing other colleges. One of these other youths was also in the armed services, and his home station was in the American southwest. He was on base during the attacks, and commented on how the army was tasked with securing America's nuclear weapons as soon as it happened. I didn't understand this so much.

However, he then went on to say something that truly floored me: Flight 93 had been shot down, and many people in the armed forces knew this. He put it so matter-of-fact that I didn't know how to respond.

In my perspective, at this time NO ONE was talking like that. The vast majority of America was still in patriotism mode. I think what the young man said, and when he said it, should be of interest. Because this young man lived and breathed the army. Most of the clothing he wore during the retreat displayed army insignia. He had a large beach-towel bearing the image of the American flag. If what this young man said weren't true, what possibly could be his reasoning in saying something so directly in contradiction to the official story?

Edit to add: However, I do give a nod towards that info being disinfo. I'll have to go back and do some more research on 93.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Elepheagle]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

I have verified my own suspicions that it was shot down via collegues, friends and others who are still in service and in positions to know what happened because of their jobs. Its no secret at all. However providing proof beyond a doubt is quite another story though.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks Mike

So let me get this straight...

There were hijackers on that plane. The government knew that. This is saying that a missile is what caused the crater in the field in Shanksville, and 93 was obliterated into "confetti" (by another missile?) a ways to the southwest? Gah, now I gotta dig deeper into that damn "let's roll" story.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

First responders concluded that a large comercial airliner did not crash there untill they were TOLD by the FBI that one did.

I assume, of course, you could back up this incredible statement. By this statement alone I would assume you have interviews with all first responders and there are clear declarative statements to this effect in all these well documented interviews?

Or just admit that this the unfounded product of your own imagination.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

So let me get this straight... There were hijackers on that plane. The government knew that. This is saying that a missile is what caused the crater in the field in Shanksville, and 93 was obliterated into "confetti" (by another missile?) a ways to the southwest? Gah, now I gotta dig deeper into that damn "let's roll" story.

Don't know as I never said any of that.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How could any planes be shot down..??.....

There were NO planes involved in the attacks on 9-11....the real planes that we were told were hijacked all landed in Ohio...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

OK then.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
First responders concluded that a large comercial airliner did not crash there untill they were TOLD by the FBI that one did.

Really? As requested by Hooper... do you care to back that up?

"We started down through the debris field. I saw pieces of fiberglass, pieces of airplane, pop rivets, and mail...Mail was scattered everywhere. ...the one guy who was with us almost stepped on a piece of human remains. I grabbed him, and he got about half woozy over it."

Lieutenant Roger Bailey, Somerset Volunteer Fire Department

"There was debris everywhere. You couldn't step without walking on a piece of plane part, fabric, or some kind of debris. When they said it was a 757, I looked out across the debris field. I said, "There is no way there is a 757 scattered here. At that time, we didn't know that it was in the hole. The jet fuel smell was really strong...There were plane parts hanging in the trees."

Bill Baker, Somerset County Emergency Management Agency

There are MANY first responders that talk about the debris. True, at first gla

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have always and will always believe that 93 was shot down. Look into Mineta and Cheney if you want to do a little research.

Look into Mineta testimony. This is part of the whole 'stand down' issue. They were not told to stand down but if the 'press' was informed in some way that there was a stand down then shooting down 93 would be harder to accept because the masses already have in in their heads.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well I would ask mikey just who shot it down....since he is in the know after all. But, he put me on iggy cause I shot too many holes in his theories.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Well I would ask mikey just who shot it down....since he is in the know after all. But, he put me on iggy cause I shot too many holes in his theories.

You should really ask Don Rumsfeld, shouldn't you? Ah, that is right. You do not care that he said it. Only that some stranger on the internet that is ignoring you said it.
Hmmmm...why are you here again?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

For the entertainment I get from the "truth" movement.

The man claims he knows the airplane was shot down. He supposedly worked on military aircraft. But when you ask him what could have possibly shot down an airliner...and yet did not leave a trail of wreckage to the crash site, he has no answer.

Nothing about Flight 93 supports that it was shot down. Not the location of the wreckage, not the data recorders, not the military records...NOTHING. And yet, he still claims it was shot down.......oh yeah, I forgot....everybody is lying....except him.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar
04/28/09 (PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Recently it has been brought to our attention that Air Traffic Control (ATC) transcripts reveal United 93 as being airborne after it's alleged crash. Similar scenarios have been offered with regard to American 77 and American 11 showing an aircraft target continuing past its alleged crash point in the case of American 11, or past the turn-around point in the case of American 77. However, both these issues can be easily explained by "Coast Mode" radar tracking. This is not the case with United 93.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Flight 93 was still airborne PAST the alleged crash scene this information came from FOIA and is all verifiable facts.

There was no plane crash in Shanskville PA. Nothing and this proves it. You OS believers can cry all you want, but the creditable evidence speaks for it self.

The lying FBI cover up this false flag operation, of bone yard scraps

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Really? As requested by Hooper... do you care to back that up?

"When they said it was a 757, I looked out across the debris field. I said, "There is no way there is a 757 scattered here. At that time, we didn't know that it was in the hole."

You just answered your own question!

lol

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeleeMy own opinion is that it was shot down.

Nothing was shot down.

If a plane was shot before the crater, there would be debris leading up to the crater in which there was not.

If a plane was shot and crashed after the crater, then that would mean they would had a prior plan to stage the crater scene and that would be highly unrealistic for a number of reason, the biggest reason being it would be too hard to control where a plane would crash after shooting it down.

IMO, the shoot down rumors were a deliberate distraction to cover for no plane crashing.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone here has seen this testimony, but you should!

Flight 93 Shootdown Pilot Identified
www.infowars.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

georgewashington.blogspot.com...

Elizabeth Nelson : What really happened to Flight 93
Audio interview, February 2009
projectcamelot.org...
projectcamelot.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join