It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott VS Coakley - And the winner today will be...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Right now it's 52/47 Brown with 38% reporting. I guess we'll see, hopefully Brown can pull this out. I just wonder how long it'll take to seat him. Live updates here.

www.boston.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Brown 53% Coakley 46%

63% reporting

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I guess we'll see, hopefully Brown can pull this out.

So we can get another typical neocon in congress? Wow you have a great choice there. The choice between yet another Democrat, or yet another GOP candidate. Nevermind the fact parties messed up, lets just continue to stick to the two and not rally to kick them both out.

The Democrats have dissappointed me with healthcare and I want them out of the majority. The Republicans have disgusted me with their actions and lies in office over the last administration, I dont want them any near to majority again. One would figure if both parties messed up, voters would be smart enough to rally them both out.

Scott Brown is no different, supported troops to remain in Iraq, gave us the same "surge BS" back in 04' when he was office and how we should stick around in this corporate oil war. Supported troop increases in afghanistan which conservative ATSers here had blamed Obama for doing and voted against campaign contribution limitations which is part of our lobbyist problems in DC. What about his corporate ties? Why dont you do alittle more research on that. Dont let me get started with Coackley as her cheesy pandering and acting should be a sure sign that she is no more of pure politician.

Get off it and start thinking beyond the Republicans and the Democrats. They both did us wrong, they both need to be voted out of the majority.

SG

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sad thing is Joseph Kennedy, the independent candidate, only got about 1% of the vote. He was the only guy making sense (shrinking govt, cutting spending, bringing troops back from most foreign bases) and no one heard him...

OR maybe they heard him and said, "he can't win" and decided to vote for the R/D candidates.

When are people going to vote for real change?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Coakley conceded, even with all the voter fraud and shady # the dems STILL LOOSE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join