It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was an alien, what would you ask me.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
so what gods do you guys worship.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Foodman]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
1. what are your intentions with humans and earth?

2. Where are you from and how long have you known about earth?

3. Do you think there are more lifeforms than just the two of us?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
1) Can you teleport money through walls?
2) How long did it take for you to find our earth?
3) And what does number 42 have to do with anything?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
- Why do hot dogs come in packs of 10, while buns come in packs of 8?

- What is my state's next winning lottery numbers?

- Do you have any sisters?

- How does the phone.........always know when I just sat down to eat?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Really good questions important to big step to human kind

, wherefrom you extract the dog sausage to eat?

Is we americans like to eat how much deos it cost there?

How worm have hole so big,you like the big worm hole i like?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OK have other important questions

You alliens have little mouth like big sausage?
Is why you have little mouth you talk to much with head?

and last me dont understand why this you have big eyes, is this why you look like ant but where is antenna??

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
and Mr allien more questions

Lady in road drive like monkey why this is`??

Is you allien little girl when scream?

and if you do head how much cost in dollar?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Take me to yuor leader.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Take me to yuor leader.

You make bad question and forget ??
this is allien who fly bicycle you ask do not ask bad.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Gloster I'm going to have to tell you the same thing -- take me to YOUR leader.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by Gloster

Gloster I'm going to have to tell you the same thing -- take me to YOUR leader.

heheheh ok lol but that bad english was just a joke

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
at what age would an alien get the level of education of an average joe

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is you like Sexy Women Wrestling?
Why you dont like hat?
is head to big to clean bum in toilet?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I would ask its favorite color, music, planet, the most beautiful thing it has ever seen, etc. It is important to learn from them not just as teachers, but as beings. To the trained observer the answers to these questions will determine how screwed we really are.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

Uh, yeah, tell Travis Walton or the Sutton Family or Betty whatshername that they should have looked for the beauty in those things. Sorry, but in this case the grass isn't greener on the other side.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow I actually read this whole thread, that's worrying. Good humour on some posts though!

It reminds me of a question "From which density are you" in Warnings From The Benevolents! thread. That thread has 110 pages - and it is still active, after over 6 months.

Oh and this one for example was just hilarious, the first and most obvious question was answered by ET_MAN:

So how did you get here?
- The same way one travels. Transportation!

As for this thread, any question I'd ask has already been asked I guess, even the fellatio ones...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
3 questions huh? Okay, here goes. The first one is from my 10 year old
daughter.

How do you fly a spaceship?

Do you understand me?

And last but not least-

WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME DOWN HERE IN THIS HELL HOLE TO ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
1) Why are you here

2) Do you have a hot sister, cousin, and/or friend I can bone?

3) Can I come?

4) Can I bring my family, and a few comedians along the way, because the trip is going to be long right? ( comedians like the blue collar comedy tour?)

5) How is it like in your planet

6) can you help us?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstRonin
Question 1: Are you in communications or have you interacted with the Alien entity that began it's evolution in our system and now controls our system. Manipulating and decieving the emotionally needy bipedal lifeforms that infest this planet? This being that began as a message of peace and was corrupted, adapting to the vastness of this galaxy, journeying through countless sytems learning, changing, growing only to return to enslave mankind, turning them against on another for it's own sadistic pleasure. For this they worship it and wage war over it.

Question 2: With your advanced knowledge of life and the universe could you please switch off all of the electrical impulses sending control functions to those bipedals infesting this planet whose mind scans you have determined reveal unsalvagable predelictions towards rape, incest, murder etc

Question 3: With your advanced knowledge of life and the universe I expect that the genetic manipulation has advanced to a stage to which you can alter the genetic coding of the bipedal lieforms to place them upon the next level of consciuosness, a peaceful non selfish path, where the more confident self assured bipedals now seek to devlop their minds and bodies. A peaceful humanistic path along which they are finally welcomed amongst the wider universes more sociably accepted lifeforms and journey onwards first star to the right etc.

Question 4: Who killed JFK? Actually provide me with a visual mindscan of every princinple biped from top to bottom responsible for every known conspiracy within the age of bipedal infestation. Please also provide myself with popcorn, beer and the enhanced time space continium vaccum nessasery to peruse these facinating segments of bipedal infestation.

Question 5: Some "cheerleader" bipeds would be nice too?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by FirstRonin]

WTH? why would you ask aliens a serious question(s)? I would rather joke around with earth jokes.

like these ones Jokes

[edit on 1-2-2010 by noobsauce13]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
HOW MANY ARE YOU?

What do you require to survive?

What do you have to trade for what you require to survive?

This planet is already crowded so we need to talk about some type of trade that would relieve the pressure on the planet if you intend to stay,and if you were here before us and we are intruding then go to hell because we dont need to talk anymore,a friend wouldnt sit by and watch us destroy the planet.

If you let us get this far you dont intend to HELP US OUT DO YOU?

You would have helped sooner,because if I had the resources I myself could change this world in one year.

Its either WONT or CANT neither of which is particularily attractive to me.

Either you wiil and you can or we have to solve this global inequity on our own,wont we?

And if humanity must do this on its own then we dont require anyone elses vote ,do we?

If we are destroying your earth then bring it on already,we arent exactly hard to find you know,why abduct us and confuse us?

Keep trying to contain us on this planet and we will battle you,some way some how we will battle you because we ALL FEEL IN OUR SOULS THAT THE UNIVERSE IS OUR TRUE ENVIRONMENT AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE THERE.

The behaviour of humanity has been dictated by a very few humans,and for the vast majority of our history humanities true wishes have been ignored and bastardized so a very few humans could weild great power.

We are in great danger because our entire species will be held accountable for the wrongs of a very few and I am quite afraid that ignorance wont be an excuse because we are all born with free will and the only thing we have to lose in fighting evil is our lives which are meaningless without our true wishes and voices being heard.

Accountability for our actions as a species is inevitable,we will be accountable to the planet or to someone someday for our actions here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join