It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was an alien, what would you ask me.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i'll hold my question until the real aliens show up.
i can see the purpose of this thread for the sake of exercise only, but why are you actually trying to answer these questions ? lol

Gadgets, hmm. Would you hand a chimpanzee a loaded handgun?

that's something only a human would say.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
1. What are your intentions with that long, dripping anal probe?
2. I reiterate, what are your intentions?
3. What are your intentions, dammit?! AAAAGGHH!!! Mmmm...

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/20/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Let's engage our suspension of disbelief for a moment. You've just me an alien, me. You are the 1st human to have this opportunity. I offer you 3 questions that I will answer without attempting didhonesty. What do you see and what are your questuions. I'll trry to answer at my earliest convenience. Assume I've told you I come from the Zeta Reticuli system.

I WOULD ASK YOU WHY THE HUMANS ARE SO BASTARD

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
1. What did you do with Fox Mulder's little sister?
2. How was the sex with Dana Scully? Come on, you can tell me.
3. Answer the Dana Scully question, dammit!!

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I would kindly ask you to stop creating threads like these...

getting a bit tedious now!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Answer the Dana Scully question!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aefac332c06e.jpg[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Question 1: Are you in communications or have you interacted with the Alien entity that began it's evolution in our system and now controls our system. Manipulating and decieving the emotionally needy bipedal lifeforms that infest this planet? This being that began as a message of peace and was corrupted, adapting to the vastness of this galaxy, journeying through countless sytems learning, changing, growing only to return to enslave mankind, turning them against on another for it's own sadistic pleasure. For this they worship it and wage war over it.

Question 2: With your advanced knowledge of life and the universe could you please switch off all of the electrical impulses sending control functions to those bipedals infesting this planet whose mind scans you have determined reveal unsalvagable predelictions towards rape, incest, murder etc

Question 3: With your advanced knowledge of life and the universe I expect that the genetic manipulation has advanced to a stage to which you can alter the genetic coding of the bipedal lieforms to place them upon the next level of consciuosness, a peaceful non selfish path, where the more confident self assured bipedals now seek to devlop their minds and bodies. A peaceful humanistic path along which they are finally welcomed amongst the wider universes more sociably accepted lifeforms and journey onwards first star to the right etc.

Question 4: Who killed JFK? Actually provide me with a visual mindscan of every princinple biped from top to bottom responsible for every known conspiracy within the age of bipedal infestation. Please also provide myself with popcorn, beer and the enhanced time space continium vaccum nessasery to peruse these facinating segments of bipedal infestation.

Question 5: Some "cheerleader" bipeds would be nice too?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by FirstRonin]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

1i would ask why have u hidden your self from our race and 2 can our race's coexist together and 3 do u no the truth about how humans came about

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Seems our lil' alien has alienated us in face of overwhelming questions

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would like to ask: Could we play mommi and daddy
Could you be mommi?
Can i be the doctor?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I would like to ask:

If I were a leprechaun, what would you ask me?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would ask you:
1. Who was the woman that you were seeking to find and did you?
2. How can you do the types of breath energy you do while in this plain of existence, this dimension.
3. Are there sentient beings from this dimension slipping into the higher densities now or will they have to wait until the final shifting of the earths axis?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How come we don't get witty answers from the "alien" anymore? For a while, the answers were really entertaining, but I think maybe the alien got abducted by aliens or something.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Good evening, would you like a cup of tea?
www.youtube.com...
How`s Uncle Johnny since he passed over - still drinking?

How do you obtain energy without a mouth as such and no obvious gastro-intestinal system. Is it from light/radiation via your thin grey skin?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If your such an advanced race, why the hell do you chose to be so bugged eyed ugly with salamander looking grey skin?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
1. What are your intentions with that long, dripping anal probe?
2. I reiterate, what are your intentions?
3. What are your intentions, dammit?! AAAAGGHH!!! Mmmm...

Not all aliens are evil.
Why would you act and assume they are evil?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Not all aliens are evil. Why would you act and assume they are evil?

I don't assume that any "aliens" are "evil"... Good & Evil are Human concepts, and they're not even widely-shared concepts among Humans — for example, we in the West think of ourselves as "blessed" and we regard fundamental Muslim extremists as "evil"; on the other hand, fundamental Muslim extremists consider themselves "blessed" while they regard the West as supremely "evil"... We can't even agree on Good & Evil among ourselves.

If we honestly try to apply our concepts of Good & Evil to the many other life forms of Earth, we realize that the rest are benign at best (as in the plant kingdom) or merely savage at worst (as in the animal kingdom). So, as far as we know, there's no Good & Evil elsewhere in Nature — we Humans are the only truly evil species on this planet, but only by our own estimation.

This says, to me, that the overwhelming majority of life forms in Nature — on this planet and elsewhere — are probably benign at best or merely savage at worst. The only way we're going to encounter "evil" life forms from other worlds is if they are carbon copies of ourselves and function and think identically to Humans.

Which would be, in my opinion, our worst extraterrestrial nightmare come true. More Humans, no matter how far across the galaxy we travel, more and more Humans, like in Star Trek, some with watermelon-speckled pigmentation, some with a few extraneous moles and tumors on their foreheads, but still Human.

What a hideous reality, don't you think?

I'm more inclined to think our encounters with "advanced civilizations" will be entirely one-sided... They will be a savage species — giant, pissed-off badgers in possession warp-drive technology, maybe — who just tear us a new butthole as soon as they open the door and step out. We won't even get a chance to say hello or defend ourselves, as if we could defend ourselves.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/20/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
What happened to this thread!? The thread maker is letting me down big time.
It bums me out just a little bit.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
1. Where did you go?

2. Do you like puppies?

3. Bark bark bark woof woof woof?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
1) What technology can we use to explore the galaxy like you?

2) Where do you come from?

3) How many other races have visited earth (and for how long)?

4) Are you sponge or stone?

Seriously, they would have alot of explaining to do with regards the agreements with governments, their history and what role they've played in our own history.

Good thread, S&F!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join